follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?  (Read 5565 times)

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?
« on: February 04, 2024, 02:47:53 AM »
We come to the crypto market to seek opportunities and profits because we believe that this market has great potential, but the crypto market has never lacked risk. Unlike investing a few hundred dollars or a few thousand dollars, asset management funds need to handle trillions of dollars so they cannot ignore market risks. They choose to invest in the safest crypto asset, BTC, and only allocate a small portion of their assets to it.

In 2023, a 19.4% allocation to Bitcoin would have maximized risk-adjusted returns, according to ARK's research. This is a significant increase from previous years:

“According to our analysis, in 2015, the optimal allocation to maximize risk-adjusted returns on a 5-year time horizon would have been 0.5%. Since then, on the same basis, the average allocation to Bitcoin would have been 4.8%, and in 2023 alone, 19.4%[1].”

Compared to 0.5% and 4.8%, 19.4% is really huge and shows the growth of traditional investment funds' confidence in the future of BTC potential. However, it seems that investors in the crypto market are not doing the same. We often spend a large percentage of our total assets on crypto and BTC.

There were times in 2021 when 90% of my assets were in the crypto market and 0% were in BTC. What a crazy portfolio! At the moment, 75% of my assets are in crypto and 50% of them are in BTC.

I'm young and I can accept more risk than investment funds, but ArkInvest's comments really make me think about the worst cases that could happen to the crypto market. To be honest, I am thinking about the possibility of restructuring assets, although I still believe in the growth of BTC and the crypto market in 2024 and 2025.

How much % of your total assets are in the crypto market? How much of it is in BTC? When do you plan to restructure your portfolio in the future?

[1] 19.4% Bitcoin portfolio allocation ideal for risk-adjusted returns — ARK Invest
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?
« on: February 04, 2024, 02:47:53 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1583
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
Re: How much % of your assets are allocated to crypto?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2024, 04:12:41 AM »
How much % of your total assets are in the crypto market? How much of it is in BTC? When do you plan to restructure your portfolio in the future?
Currently, I'm only invested into 3 different assets.
Cryptocurrency, Stock Market, and Savings (not the typical savings where you are earning less than a percent annually).

I did add up the total of my 3 asset classes, and get the percentage of it, and I didn't surprised that cryptocurrency composes to around 47% of my total assets. Stock Market is the 2nd one with around 31%, and Savings is around 12%. I guess I can take this risk still since I'm at my mid 20's currently, but over the years, I will slowly make some changes on that, and will put more on Stock Market particularly dividend stocks because I have an end-goal about dividend stocks. :D

My cryptocurrency composes of around 44% Bitcoin, 37% to altcoins that are at the top 50 in terms of market cap, and the remaining 19% are coins that are at the top 51-100. My current crypto portfolio is more risky than what it is a few years ago because I allocated some of it towards lower market cap coins, but I always invest on Bitcoin because... why not? :D

Plan to restructure my portfolio in the future? Yes I will, and in fact, I already have a strategy on it. Since I put most of my money in crypto right now, I will wait until the bull market starts, and when my selling target got reached already, I will sell it all, and then put a huge portion of it towards the Stock Market. I will also keep some of it so that I will have some funds to use when the crypto will enter the bear market again.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 06:25:54 AM »
Sorry, I never used my real assets to invest in crypto. So I think I used % of our real asset to allocatee to crypto. I invested in crypto from bounty reward , profit of investment and trading since 2015. So, I think it's cold money.
Be careful to use real assets, because crypto is volatile and also unpredictable

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2695
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 07:26:05 AM »
Sorry, I never used my real assets to invest in crypto. So I think I used % of our real asset to allocatee to crypto. I invested in crypto from bounty reward , profit of investment and trading since 2015. So, I think it's cold money.
Be careful to use real assets, because crypto is volatile and also unpredictable
Always wise in doing what will be done on investment in crypto, I also never use any of the funds that have been allocated for daily use and deposits. Because I myself am very doubtful of being right to use well, what I do most is take the bounty results that I don't use but allocate the crypto investment.Although sometimes this action can actually reduce income, I also have to think about if it happens the opposite, because, as you say, crypto is very unable to be predicted.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 08:42:45 AM »
I try to keep almost all of my assets in cryptocurrencies. If I were to express it as a percentage, I would say around 70-80 percent of my assets are invested in cryptocurrencies. Between 70-80 percent I buy and hold an Ethereum entirely and invest the rest in Bitcoin. I like Ethereum investing so much I plan to hold my Ethereum for a long time. Also I decided to invest some more money in cryptocurrencies but of course it will focus on Bitcoin because I bought an Ethereum so I don't want to buy any more Ethereum now just want to grow Bitcoin.

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 09:26:01 AM »

I think in my estimate just around 20% of my total assets are into cryptocurrency mostly Bitcoin, Ethereum and some lesser knowns coins and tokens (all are coming from the bounty campaigns I participated). Along the way, I made some terrible mistakes that I deserves some spank on my butt but life has to go and I just learned the big lessons. Cryptocurrency presents to us many opportunities as well as risks (like scams, frauds and similar things). I am hoping to increase my exposure to cryptocurrency but only limited to top ones and not anymore with new and risky projects promising us the stars and the moons. I still have to think about when to structure so am reserving that into the future.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 09:40:10 AM »

I am new into the crypto space and for this reason, I gave only invested in Bitcoin because it gives me more confidence than any other cryptocurrency. Maybe when my bitcoin portfolio gas reached a significant figure, I can think of investing 5% into other cryptocurrency. I have 50% of my investment in bitcoin and I hope to diversify later in the future to other asset like gold or bond. I don't think I will be doing any restructure soon, because I just want to stay focus on accumulating and building my bitcoin portfolio.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 09:40:10 AM »

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1427
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:06 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2024, 02:33:36 PM »
I never use personal assets in crypto
, I have crypto from the results of participating in bounties and other events, because
I'm just a housewife, don't have any assets because I don't have a job,
So my crypto assets are true from the results of me working from forum to forum

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2024, 02:47:40 PM »
I am all into Bitcoin invesment right at the moment as it is my only valuable asset digitally but yeah I also got ton loads of shitcoins. 😅 I am also considering investing into Altcoins but not right now as I have no available funds for that to be honest. Aside from crypto I also have a piece of land and I am also looking forward to acquire precious metals in the near future depending on my capacity.

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2024, 02:53:15 PM »
"All" of it makes sense to me at any given moment. I get that some people may feel like that's a risk, but I just keep thinking that it is going to be something as great as it could get. As long as I am invested into bitcoin, I will probably not invest into anything else ever. I think that would be the best thing to do, for a long time. If there is ever any investment that looks like it could be better for me, I am not attached to bitcoin forever, I will go with whatever looks better. However, I have been here for 10 years now and I have never seen any other investment that was better than bitcoin, and I doubt I ever will.

Offline Asiska02

• Activity: 786
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 02:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Search Signature
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2024, 03:43:48 PM »
I'm young and I can accept more risk than investment funds, but ArkInvest's comments really make me think about the worst cases that could happen to the crypto market. To be honest, I am thinking about the possibility of restructuring assets, although I still believe in the growth of BTC and the crypto market in 2024 and 2025.

As a crypto enthusiast that one is, you cannot be so sure of the future of Bitcoin especially that you’re not a computer scientist/programmer that have in-depth knowledge about the blockchain. The volatility nature of bitcoin makes it comes with some doubt about having your total investment in bitcoin while still hoping for a good return from the investment you’ve made in them. This type of feeling is okay as a human who is a risk manager and take caution on any investment they wish to make a lot of profit from. I also hope for bitcoin to do well in this year and the following year.

Having my total asset in bitcoin would be a very hard thing for me to do despite having a lot of believe in the currency. I believe bitcoin is a dependable asset and to make a good profit from the investment necessitates me to invest for a long term. If I’m doing so for my assets, I will still keep some in other investments that are not as volatile as bitcoin in case of emergency that will require me to use such savings.

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2024, 05:06:49 PM »
Currently, I'm only invested into 3 different assets.
Cryptocurrency, Stock Market, and Savings (not the typical savings where you are earning less than a percent annually).

I did add up the total of my 3 asset classes, and get the percentage of it, and I didn't surprised that cryptocurrency composes to around 47% of my total assets. Stock Market is the 2nd one with around 31%, and Savings is around 12%. I guess I can take this risk still since I'm at my mid 20's currently, but over the years, I will slowly make some changes on that, and will put more on Stock Market particularly dividend stocks because I have an end-goal about dividend stocks. :D

My cryptocurrency composes of around 44% Bitcoin, 37% to altcoins that are at the top 50 in terms of market cap, and the remaining 19% are coins that are at the top 51-100. My current crypto portfolio is more risky than what it is a few years ago because I allocated some of it towards lower market cap coins, but I always invest on Bitcoin because... why not? :D

Plan to restructure my portfolio in the future? Yes I will, and in fact, I already have a strategy on it. Since I put most of my money in crypto right now, I will wait until the bull market starts, and when my selling target got reached already, I will sell it all, and then put a huge portion of it towards the Stock Market. I will also keep some of it so that I will have some funds to use when the crypto will enter the bear market again.
+1 What a great portfolio, including crypto, stocks and savings!

Your portfolio and detailed plan show how serious you are about managing your personal assets. Compared to my portfolio, it's really a lot better!

I just have a few small questions:
+ You do not invest in gold or real estate, is there any special reason?
+ In 2022, we see a simultaneous decline in crypto and stocks, this may repeat in 2026, do you still want to sell crypto and invest in stocks?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 05:24:18 PM by MrSpasybo »
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2024, 06:30:18 PM »
Hmm, I'm a student so I can safely say whatever I've earned till now from this industry was really my dream, and when it comes to explaining the assets declaration first of all I don't think revealing such information is a wise action secondly if some people do expose it they should know the consequences. Becasue there's always a need to maintain a boundary between real life and the life you are spending on social media and forums like this.

This is the age of data and if we deeply realize for every second we are getting observed by the apps we use. Hehe without making people more fearful haha i would say i have my max portfolio in crypto as I've earned from here.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1679
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:46:44 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2024, 06:53:04 PM »
Unlike investing a few hundred dollars or a few thousand dollars, asset management funds need to handle trillions of dollars so they cannot ignore market risks.

They are in a better position and also in a far worse one!

First advantage is that they don't play with their money, the fund is getting a loss the CEO is getting a bonus for not going bankrupt. Also, they have the potential of moving the market in their favor, when the average Joe buys $100 worth of stock he doesn't do a thing to the market, a fund taking over 5% in a company and the price skyrockets from day one!

But they have a disadvantages also, they are forced at one point to venture into risky business, because they need to make extra % on top of the average move to actually make people keep their money in their assets (not talking about ETF, here) so at one point they will speard a ton of money in business that have only "potential", for example Faraday.

How much % of your total assets are in the crypto market? How much of it is in BTC?

This will have a ton of biased answers because of random demographics.
North Americans have 401k, Europe has private pension contributions so since a large chunk of investment already flows into this directly from your wage the numbers will look biased in most cases toward non-crypto.

That being said I in my case is well under 25%, real estate will take the major part here not because I invest but because of inheritance and skyrocketing prices around with over 100% in the last decade, then a very tiny part of just 5% in stock market.
And since others mentioned, no, gold is no! Simply can't invest or hold that thing, I only have the rings as any kind of jewelery.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2024, 08:06:17 PM »
I believe it's essential to find a balance between risk and potential profit. Cryptocurrencies offer unique investment opportunities, but investing in them also comes with high volatility and risks. The optimal approach depends on individual financial goals, confidence in the cryptocurrency market, and personal risk tolerance. Restructuring a portfolio might be a reasonable step if market conditions change or if personal circumstances require a reassessment of the investment strategy.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀