follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BTC Spot ETF is now available on Google Ads  (Read 1747 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: BTC Spot ETF is now available on Google Ads
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2024, 08:43:34 PM »
The good news is that there will be competition in crypto ads on Google, which I hope will eventually lead to advertising the possibility of Bitcoin, or at least that it will not contain fraudulent ads.

The bad news is that Google has not changed its view of Bitcoin as a bubble or used for money laundering, so fraudulent ads will likely continue for a long time unless the company's policies change.
I think we need a huge process of change, and these are just the first steps. BTC Spot ETF is having a positive impact on BTC price, and Ads on Google about BTC Spot ETF are helping potential investors know more about this product. Ads on Google are indirectly supporting the growth of BTC and the crypto market.

Google is still cautious about crypto because scams are everywhere. I don't expect that we will see ads for scam projects like BitConnect or OneCoin everywhere just because they paid a lot of money to appear in front of users  8)
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2024, 08:43:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1081
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 05:02:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2024, 10:36:15 PM »
If this is just personally for Bitcoin ETF, then Google and Blackrock are solely behind this ETF push. Only influencial person is capable of making this approval and that's because Blackrock are involve in this time. But some how, it's funny how this guys want to advertise bitcoin ETF but don't want to advice the parent assets which is Bitcoin in this case.

They should know that if the real Bitcoin doesn't make moves, the ETFs are good as as useless because they can't just be trading with ETF when the real Bitcoin isn't even moving at all. This is not the type of vision Satoshi want for Bitcoin.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2024, 01:52:00 PM »
Do you think that BTC Spot ETF being promoted on Google services is important and has a positive impact on BTC and the crypto market? When do you hope to see its positive results, this year or 2025?
Yes it is important for me because we all know ads plays an important role in spreading ideas and information which is also one factor affecting adoption. Well, I can even see positive results after SEC approved it and I can also see significant increase of investors jumping into it so how much more if these institutions and companies put some of it's efforts to promote Bitcoin ETF into the most traffic sites such as Google then we will expect something nice on this from now onwards. For me it doesn't need to reach 2025 just to get good attention in those traffic from google but it's happening days, weeks or months is I think enough for to see positive results.

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 804
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:57:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2024, 06:07:23 PM »
Do you think that BTC Spot ETF being promoted on Google services is important and has a positive impact on BTC and the crypto market? When do you hope to see its positive results, this year or 2025?
I am quite late to respond on this thread, but you were right about the fact that approval of BTC ETFs by Google is going to be a positive factor. Many people use Google, as most of the people in this world are Android users so they definitely use Google. Most of these people will definitely adopt BTC as an investment plan. I think we already started to see the positive results even before halving.

In your question, you asked if before 2025, but BTC outperformed all of our expectations and made new ATH even before the Halving. I guess ETFs and the positive domino effects created by ETFs have made the market so bullish that everyone is bullish, I am seeing no bears which indicates, the market has enough potential to move further up. In the long run it is a good thing, I hope Google will not ban crypto ads in future.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2024, 10:11:34 PM »
Yes it is important for me because we all know ads plays an important role in spreading ideas and information which is also one factor affecting adoption. Well, I can even see positive results after SEC approved it and I can also see significant increase of investors jumping into it so how much more if these institutions and companies put some of it's efforts to promote Bitcoin ETF into the most traffic sites such as Google then we will expect something nice on this from now onwards. For me it doesn't need to reach 2025 just to get good attention in those traffic from google but it's happening days, weeks or months is I think enough for to see positive results.
It is true that the SEC's intervention for the Bitcoin ETF has provided good news which has really helped the Bitcoin price increase and I also really hope that the Bitcoin price can increase even higher because it is approaching the halving, Bitcoin should be able to print a new high as is often the case with Bitcoin.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1122
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2024, 11:33:26 PM »
I hope through Google ads we will soon get increased investment in the Bitcoin ETF and the resulting inevitable growth of BTC and the entire crypto market. We've already seen how excited people were when watching FTX's “Don't Miss Out” commercial at Super Bowl 2022, things will get even more explosive when BTC ads appear in every Google app. In my expectation, BTC will reach $150K by 2025 🚀🚀🚀

Many people get experience about forums by watching videos of forums and they come to forums after surfing YouTube from various social media. There are many cases like this and after their life stories I came first to show how they experienced Bitcoin. Here I think advertising about Bitcoin Spot ETF on Google service will definitely have a positive effect for Bitcoin because from here people will know what is Bitcoin?  What is Bitcoin ETF? Even those of us who are connected to Bitcoin will be surprised and feel good if we see an advertisement about Bitcoin ETF on Google services. I expect a positive 2025 for bitcoin I expect bitcoin in 2025 to generate more new ATH than it is generating now and every investor will benefit.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2024, 11:46:32 PM »
It is true that the SEC's intervention for the Bitcoin ETF has provided good news which has really helped the Bitcoin price increase and I also really hope that the Bitcoin price can increase even higher because it is approaching the halving, Bitcoin should be able to print a new high as is often the case with Bitcoin.
Even though we actually don't like the SEC, we can't avoid it. So, yes, at least we can take advantage of all opportunities related to the SEC. And yesterday's ETH moment could really be a trigger for Bitcoin to be as optimal this time. Even though at the beginning of the approval yesterday, it cannot be denied that the price actually dropped a little, but after that it could actually rise quite drastically.

Under several conditions, the increase in Bitcoin prices can be quite influenced by several things, and hopefully there will be no more big FUD haunting BTC in this bullish era. because after all, FUD will usually be quite influential on the development of the crypto market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2024, 11:46:32 PM »

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:45:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2024, 02:43:41 PM »
Even though we actually don't like the SEC, we can't avoid it. So, yes, at least we can take advantage of all opportunities related to the SEC. And yesterday's ETH moment could really be a trigger for Bitcoin to be as optimal this time. Even though at the beginning of the approval yesterday, it cannot be denied that the price actually dropped a little, but after that it could actually rise quite drastically.

Under several conditions, the increase in Bitcoin prices can be quite influenced by several things, and hopefully there will be no more big FUD haunting BTC in this bullish era. because after all, FUD will usually be quite influential on the development of the crypto market.
If you say bad news in cryptocurrency of course there will always be and no one can guarantee that there won't be, sometimes whales create bad news by sending large amounts of assets to exchanges and selling the assets to make the market panic and it can also make news that your wallet has been hacked. Usually FUD like that will appear to bring down the price of Bitcoin which is already too high.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2024, 07:31:21 PM »
Many people get experience about forums by watching videos of forums and they come to forums after surfing YouTube from various social media. There are many cases like this and after their life stories I came first to show how they experienced Bitcoin. Here I think advertising about Bitcoin Spot ETF on Google service will definitely have a positive effect for Bitcoin because from here people will know what is Bitcoin?  What is Bitcoin ETF? Even those of us who are connected to Bitcoin will be surprised and feel good if we see an advertisement about Bitcoin ETF on Google services. I expect a positive 2025 for bitcoin I expect bitcoin in 2025 to generate more new ATH than it is generating now and every investor will benefit.
We are seeing positive impacts from BTC Spot ETF on BTC price and the whole market: we have a new ATH before Halving, we have impressive growth of many ALTS and people are talking about AltSeason or extremely optimistic things. So, I think everything good for Spot ETF will also be good for BTC and the market, including Google Ads.

As you said, Google has billions of users and they can totally become investors in Spot ETF or become BTC's fans. I think they will be the ones to bring BTC to ATH of the whole cycle in 2025 at $150K-170K. I also hope that other BTC Spot ETF products will soon appear in many countries around the world, such as in Korea and Hong Kong to attract more new money into the market.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2024, 08:04:28 PM »
If this is just personally for Bitcoin ETF, then Google and Blackrock are solely behind this ETF push. Only influencial person is capable of making this approval and that's because Blackrock are involve in this time. But some how, it's funny how this guys want to advertise bitcoin ETF but don't want to advice the parent assets which is Bitcoin in this case.

They should know that if the real Bitcoin doesn't make moves, the ETFs are good as as useless because they can't just be trading with ETF when the real Bitcoin isn't even moving at all. This is not the type of vision Satoshi want for Bitcoin.

-    What you are saying is possible because it cannot be denied that Blackrock is a big whale institution investor company. I can see that they have ads that are posted on the public wall of Facebook and even on the YouTube application. which is just showing that they really support Bitcoin after the approval of the SEC at the time of the bitcoin spot etf.

So it doesn't seem like that's surprising about something like that, although we don't have concrete evidence yet, but it's almost possible because blackrock is a big business industry.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2024, 06:17:20 PM »
What you are saying is possible because it cannot be denied that Blackrock is a big whale institution investor company. I can see that they have ads that are posted on the public wall of Facebook and even on the YouTube application. which is just showing that they really support Bitcoin after the approval of the SEC at the time of the bitcoin spot etf.

So it doesn't seem like that's surprising about something like that, although we don't have concrete evidence yet, but it's almost possible because blackrock is a big business industry.
BlackRock really knows what they want from the BTC Spot ETF product: they have put in a lot of effort to get the BTC Spot ETF approved, they have plans to promote and introduce it to their clients, and they also plan to add the BTC Spot ETF to their own investment programs, helping investors to put money into BTC without even knowing that they are investing in crypto. I believe that BlackRock had already planned to promote IBIT on Google's services before the BTC spot ETF was approved, and it is possible that BlackRock worked privately with Google to reach this agreement.

Of course, other ETF providers are also participating and have impressive advertising campaigns. Traditional investors are being interested and expected to become the driving force to make the crypto market more mature in this cycle.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online PX-Z

• Activity: 1058
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 04:28:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2024, 11:57:49 PM »
Any ads that promotes something have always a positive impact to where it is targeted, knowing it's Google ads where it holds the largest ad network in the internet. Bitcoin ETF itself is already big help to promote how strong bitcoin that it can be accepted on such platforms so promoting it as an ad and not as a news is a win-win for more publicity.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2024, 05:36:15 PM »
Any ads that promotes something have always a positive impact to where it is targeted, knowing it's Google ads where it holds the largest ad network in the internet. Bitcoin ETF itself is already big help to promote how strong bitcoin that it can be accepted on such platforms so promoting it as an ad and not as a news is a win-win for more publicity.
Google is a very large platform and has a lot of users, if Google has provided access to advertisements about Bitcoin ETFs then this should definitely be good news. There will definitely be many who try to find more information about bitcoin etfs and this will trigger potential users to buy bitcoin.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2024, 05:14:44 PM »
Google is a very large platform and has a lot of users, if Google has provided access to advertisements about Bitcoin ETFs then this should definitely be good news. There will definitely be many who try to find more information about bitcoin etfs and this will trigger potential users to buy bitcoin.
It is possible that Google Ads itself has helped BTC Spot ETF reach more potential investors, making them aware of Spot ETF and refer to information and buy this product, causing the cash flow into BTC Spot ETF to increase rapidly in the past 2 months. I think this is just the beginning, when Spot ETF funds have more revenue, they will continue to use the revenue to advertise more, more investors buy BTC Spot ETF, BTC price continues to increase, creating more revenue for Spot ETF funds... This loop cannot go on forever but it can help make the growth of BTC and the market in bullrun stronger and more sustainable.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2024, 06:39:10 PM »
We should expect seeing more of bitcoin advancement in different aspects because of it increasing rate of adoption and applications in different areas of the economy, all reputable organizations are investing in bitcoin such that they have agreed to use the market value in setting the goal for their commodity price because of the increasing priority on the use of bitcoin and how reliable it has been found over the years which birth to how many have already applied and were approved for bitcoin spot ETF.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG