follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (26.7%)
Real Madrid
8 (53.3%)
Bayern Munich
1 (6.7%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (13.3%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 15231 times)

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1773
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:50:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #495 on: Today at 02:54:28 PM »
It doesn't matter when we finally see that Borussia Dortmund really loses, but their defeat shouldn't happen so easily, or in other words, they have to show a good game that will make the game very interesting.

Winning or losing or something normal in football, there won't just be the word win. But at least there is an interesting spectacle that we can see, no matter who loses. And when they lose, they will lose with satisfaction later because they played well, unlike when they played badly.
That's right because it would be very boring if Dortmund lost easily. So we hope that Dortmund can provide good resistance in this match. because after all they have fought well to get to the final. And they must not waste the opportunity to play in the final. Even though in the end they lost, well, that's a normal thing that happens.
This is the final match, which means that the 2 best teams who can survive until the final round will compete, and everyone definitely wants to see their very interesting game that can be demonstrated.

Everyone sees that the end of this season's Champions League will present something they can enjoy with good play from both teams of course. And if they are able, it would actually be better if they succeeded in winning. If that happens then everyone's predictions will be wrong and it will be something unforgettable in my opinion.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #495 on: Today at 02:54:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3567
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 03:53:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #496 on: Today at 03:45:08 PM »
I am interested with final match more offensive and Dortmund not playing more defensive, scoring many goals for both team will make final more attractive than Dortmund performance last match against PSG more defensive. Actually all teams can play well as offensive or defensive but when both teams playing more defensive make too boring watching the final match.
Jude Bellingham have good good memorize with Dortmund and seems too emotional for him if can scoring goal in the final match, other player Vinicius Jr will be main problem for Dortmund how his speed can make Dortmund defense difficult for stopping him.
Real Madrid must dominate the match, they will initiate to attack Dortmund. That will make Dortmund to play more defensive, they will focus on their defense firstly. I'm not sure if Dortmund will play more offensive against Real Madrid, they must know it is not a good idea. However, it is not about which team to play offensive or defensive. But it is about which team to play more effectively.

Well, Real Madrid has great stats when they are playing in the final of UCL. They almost win all the final UCL, they only got a failure in few matches only. But note that Real Madrid is already a long time to fail in the final UCL.

Anyway, it is true that this will be a dramatic match for Bellingham. However, I believe Bellingham will show everyone that he is better in Real Madrid. I assume Bellingham will be the key player of Real Madrid to defeat Dortmund in the final UCL.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline koang

• Activity: 632
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:03:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #497 on: Today at 05:08:11 PM »
I am interested with final match more offensive and Dortmund not playing more defensive, scoring many goals for both team will make final more attractive than Dortmund performance last match against PSG more defensive. Actually all teams can play well as offensive or defensive but when both teams playing more defensive make too boring watching the final match.
Jude Bellingham have good good memorize with Dortmund and seems too emotional for him if can scoring goal in the final match, other player Vinicius Jr will be main problem for Dortmund how his speed can make Dortmund defense difficult for stopping him.
Real Madrid must dominate the match, they will initiate to attack Dortmund. That will make Dortmund to play more defensive, they will focus on their defense firstly. I'm not sure if Dortmund will play more offensive against Real Madrid, they must know it is not a good idea. However, it is not about which team to play offensive or defensive. But it is about which team to play more effectively.

Well, Real Madrid has great stats when they are playing in the final of UCL. They almost win all the final UCL, they only got a failure in few matches only. But note that Real Madrid is already a long time to fail in the final UCL.

Anyway, it is true that this will be a dramatic match for Bellingham. However, I believe Bellingham will show everyone that he is better in Real Madrid. I assume Bellingham will be the key player of Real Madrid to defeat Dortmund in the final UCL.

Dortmund all the way, but I know Real Madrid are going to win it :)
Just one more good game for Madrid and they are winning the 15th UCL
I don't want to underestimate Dortmund but Madrid has players and coaches who are all top-class, so winning the UCL is something they deserve.
Jude Bellingham is a good player and I hope he scores goals in the final and will probably win the Balon d'Or.

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1174
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 07:38:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #498 on: Today at 05:26:36 PM »
Dortmund all the way, but I know Real Madrid are going to win it :)
Just one more good game for Madrid and they are winning the 15th UCL
I don't want to underestimate Dortmund but Madrid has players and coaches who are all top-class, so winning the UCL is something they deserve.
Jude Bellingham is a good player and I hope he scores goals in the final and will probably win the Balon d'Or.

You guys never wanted Real Madrid to make it this far from the beginning ;D but they manage to maneuver to the final, it's funny how PSG, Barcelona, Manchester City, and Bayern Munich fans has form a coalition to see Real Madrid lose but it's crystal clear that Real Madrid has bag this Champions League to their trophy to make it 15 trophy.

The way Anceloti is trying to fix Cortois in the final match, I'm not too cool with it but if they can be able to reach this far with just a single loss for the season, then I'm going to respect his decision for starting Courtois.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██