follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are you ready for the Bitcoin bull market? What's your plan? Some ideas for you  (Read 1282 times)

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
Only if I see that the price rises a lot, between this year and the next, I will probably temporarily stop buying DCA and take the opportunity to make some sales, to resume buying a little later on.
You can continue to DCA now and like 3 or 4 months after the halving, then you can start to think of DCA with profit taking. If you continue to DCA, make sure you are ready for buying at all time high area and also ready to hold those DCA amounts till a next market cycle.

I'm guilty of doing this in the past, you must have your plan for selling what you bought at the bottom, you should set up the price and what percentage of profit you are comfortable selling
If you understand DCA well and actually practice with it, you will see it is like a two-way strategy. Assume you make a first DCA around the bottom and take profit with that amount a little bit far than all time high. You continue to DCA profit taking with a second DCA that was bought with price higher than bottom price, but the taking profit price will be nearer to all time high.

And so on, if you DCA for both entries and exits, it will help you to gain good profit and not much less than do it with a single entry at bottom price and another single exit at all time high.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1642
  • Last Active: Today at 04:05:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
Only if I see that the price rises a lot, between this year and the next, I will probably temporarily stop buying DCA and take the opportunity to make some sales, to resume buying a little later on.
You can continue to DCA now and like 3 or 4 months after the halving, then you can start to think of DCA with profit taking. If you continue to DCA, make sure you are ready for buying at all time high area and also ready to hold those DCA amounts till a next market cycle.

I'm guilty of doing this in the past, you must have your plan for selling what you bought at the bottom, you should set up the price and what percentage of profit you are comfortable selling
If you understand DCA well and actually practice with it, you will see it is like a two-way strategy. Assume you make a first DCA around the bottom and take profit with that amount a little bit far than all time high. You continue to DCA profit taking with a second DCA that was bought with price higher than bottom price, but the taking profit price will be nearer to all time high.

And so on, if you DCA for both entries and exits, it will help you to gain good profit and not much less than do it with a single entry at bottom price and another single exit at all time high.

So you set a ladder sale on the first DCA. Say you did it from 16k to 40k.  Which was from Nov 2022 to Dec 2023 say 56 weeks at 0.002 btc a week.
You get to 0.112 btc

Placed a ladder for sales at

42k sell 1/10 you sold 0.0112
 45k sell 1/10 you sold 0.0112
 48k sell 1/10 you sold 0.0112

so 7/10 of the DCA is not sold but since the first 3/10 was purchased at 16k to 22k during November 2022 to Jan 2023.

You double  your purchase price.

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
    • View Profile

So you set a ladder sale on the first DCA. Say you did it from 16k to 40k.  Which was from Nov 2022 to Dec 2023 say 56 weeks at 0.002 btc a week.
You get to 0.112 btc

Placed a ladder for sales at

42k sell 1/10 you sold 0.0112
 45k sell 1/10 you sold 0.0112
 48k sell 1/10 you sold 0.0112

so 7/10 of the DCA is not sold but since the first 3/10 was purchased at 16k to 22k during November 2022 to Jan 2023.

You double  your purchase price.
I meant this strategy only fits with long-term investors who can hold their bitcoins for years. Additionally, it is only rough statement and I apply this to take profit gradually till a point I see the bull run is almost over, I will exit my position, with all rest bitcoins I have.

The rough idea is to help inexperienced investors to reduce risk of waiting for an all time high, then they will miss it and stuck in a long bear market. In some of my posts, I already shared that (at least my experience) we only know ATH after it was already touched and price dropped a little bit or even 20% from it. Usually we will see ATH after seeing a double top.

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
I see the bull market of Bitcoin as a period of significant growth and potential opportunities for me. Planning to enter such a market, I would consider not only the expected growth but also potential risks, such as price volatility and possible corrections. I would note for myself that coins from the top 20 on CMC are always coins with a high likelihood of a pump in a bull market. Personally, I plan to take advantage of the opportunities of the bull market, but with portfolio diversification in mind.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 11:34:20 AM by Evgenklm »
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1090
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:12:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
People have predicted and I have also predicted the cryptocurrency market price but I have not gotten the real or the accurate market price. The price is unpredictable even this average bull market price which running from year October was a surprised to most of us. In cryptocurrency market prediction everyone predict their own way. Now as it is some are saying that in the month of April, the halving will kick start and from the month of October then the bull market will show face. Let's wait and see.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
People have predicted and I have also predicted the cryptocurrency market price but I have not gotten the real or the accurate market price. The price is unpredictable even this average bull market price which running from year October was a surprised to most of us. In cryptocurrency market prediction everyone predict their own way. Now as it is some are saying that in the month of April, the halving will kick start and from the month of October then the bull market will show face. Let's wait and see.
For those who do have that last bull run experience then for sure we do already have that kind of idea on how this market would really be looks like on which we are already expecting  that there would really be a bull run after that halving event with bitcoin but of course it would really be still taking some several months before it would really be making out such movement and there are
ones who wouldnt really be able to avoid out on not to be optimistic towards the price because they've seen that those increase into that particular period. Well, its not really that bad to be optimistic but at least you should really be that at least realistic so that you wont really be finding out yourself that getting disappointed on the time that you wouldnt be able to see the price that had set into your mind. This is what people would really be commonly be feeling on on the time that those expectations havent met. Just go with the flow and expect those things which are unexpected.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
To put it all in summary, don't be greedy with your bitcoin investment, and set your withdrawal price at an ATH that is easily achievable. You should also sell at a price that is comfortable for you, little by little, and don't hold out for a longer time in an attempt to make more profits because you never know when the price of bitcoin may reach its peak during a bull run. Thus, be realistic and set a moderate price level that bitcoin can reach throughout the upcoming bull market.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
    • View Profile

I would note for myself that coins from the top 20 on CMC are always coins with a high likelihood of a pump in a bull market. Personally, I plan to take advantage of the opportunities of the bull market, but with portfolio diversification in mind.
This topic is about Bitcoin, not about altcoins generally and not about top 20 cryptocurrencies.

Top altcoins can be dead, no guarantee that they will not die with time.

To put it all in summary, don't be greedy with your bitcoin investment, and set your withdrawal price at an ATH that is easily achievable.
The point of discussion from this thread is "You can not find the all time high and time in the market that when ATH will appear". So you must forget about chasing a new ATH as your target price for taking profit. It is a very difficult and nearly impossible task.

You should also sell at a price that is comfortable for you, little by little, and don't hold out for a longer time in an attempt to make more profits because you never know when the price of bitcoin may reach its peak during a bull run. Thus, be realistic and set a moderate price level that bitcoin can reach throughout the upcoming bull market.
You can hold your bitcoins anytime you see fit with a mandatory condition that you have money to use and never have to sell your bitcoin because of money need.

Taking profit can be done in one cycle or through different cycles as your DCA exits. Read the topic from JayJuanGee in the OP for more understanding about his idea with support from a tool built by bitmover.

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:36:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
Taking profit can be done in one cycle or through different cycles as your DCA exits. Read the topic from JayJuanGee in the OP for more understanding about his idea with support from a tool built by bitmover.

This strategy is amazing. I am using it, as I learned about it when creating the tool.

If you withdrawal 4 - 6% per year, your portfolio will last for your whole life. Using 200WMA,  it is possible  to withdrawal more or less each month (even some months in advance) according to the price / 200WMA.

We are in a very favorable situation for withdrawals now, maybe even try to rake (buy back) later on.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
To put it all in summary, don't be greedy with your bitcoin investment, and set your withdrawal price at an ATH that is easily achievable. You should also sell at a price that is comfortable for you, little by little, and don't hold out for a longer time in an attempt to make more profits because you never know when the price of bitcoin may reach its peak during a bull run. Thus, be realistic and set a moderate price level that bitcoin can reach throughout the upcoming bull market.
I think not everyone who buys Bitcoin immediately opens a sell order at a certain price because currently many buy Bitcoin and prefer to keep it in their wallet for a very long time because they realize that Bitcoin has the potential to become very expensive in the next few years when supply owned has reached the maximum.

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1058
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:33:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Everyone has their own different ways of reasoning and motives of investments and if what they want has been achieved then they will do whatever that please them because they think the market is in their ball where they can easily predicts the market. But when their bear comes people are always caught off from it without them planning to even take profits especially those people who invested when it was going higher and they thought they have been left out and rushed to buy and hold with the intension of bitcoin doubling more than they think. The main thing is, whenever they reached their investment limits they should take of their capital and gamble with their profits at this point even though they lose they won't cry much as before.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
I think not everyone who buys Bitcoin immediately opens a sell order at a certain price because currently many buy Bitcoin and prefer to keep it in their wallet for a very long time because they realize that Bitcoin has the potential to become very expensive in the next few years when supply owned has reached the maximum.
Well, what you say is true because currently many people prefer to keep bitcoin for a very long time because they have seen the potential that bitcoin has which can return to high prices, so there are many people who state that bitcoin can be used as a for long-term investment so not many people want to sell bitcoin quickly after buying it.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
Well, what you say is true because currently many people prefer to keep bitcoin for a very long time because they have seen the potential that bitcoin has which can return to high prices, so there are many people who state that bitcoin can be used as a for long-term investment so not many people want to sell bitcoin quickly after buying it.
As you said, Bitcoin is indeed suitable for long term storage, but it all depends on the economic conditions of the person doing it, because so far it is possible that if you have a job in the real world and you have other work from this forum or other then you save the results from what what you have done, but if your financial condition is unstable then I am sure you will sell it when you get a profit.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Its also an important thing to consider when making a target on the bitcoin market price pump that this is going to be followed by extensive high market volatility, the more we may keep waiting the higher it could become for us to find a specific position to set in and enter the market, which means, investing now is never too late because we are closer to the halving and there is more expectation on the bull market this year and next year that we see to a new bitcoin market price with all time high target.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
As you said, Bitcoin is indeed suitable for long term storage, but it all depends on the economic conditions of the person doing it, because so far it is possible that if you have a job in the real world and you have other work from this forum or other then you save the results from what what you have done, but if your financial condition is unstable then I am sure you will sell it when you get a profit.
We have more of short term holders than long-term holders. There are some people who are buying now because they have seen that the price of bitcoin has the potential to rise to 100k and above, and that is why they are buying now so that they can sell at 100k price and above. Also some investors have this idea of buying at the dip a d selling at ATH, which such investors only invest for four years because they have not understand the compounding value power of bitcoin. I will sell only 30%  of my bitcoin portfolio, and hodli the rest for the next circle.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG