follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

BTC price Before halving?

$60k
$65k
$70k
$75k

Author Topic: Bitcoin price touched $50000 in February!!  (Read 932 times)

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
Bitcoin price touched $50000 in February!!
« on: February 13, 2024, 06:01:45 AM »
Since February 2024 it is and the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot in this new year compared to last year.  Currently as the price of Bitcoin has touched $50k dollars and it is growing a lot and the green candles in the market are looking really amazing. Since the price of Bitcoin has grown so rapidly at present, we can expect more in the coming days. Since bitcoin halving is only about two months away and if the price of bitcoin increases further in these two months then surely I think it will touch $70k before bitcoin halving. And next March Bitcoin price may hit $60k as the market conditions are good now and it is likely to get better in the coming days.
Do you think bitcoin can touch $70k before halving?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bitcoin price touched $50000 in February!!
« on: February 13, 2024, 06:01:45 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Re: Bitcoin price touched $50000 in February!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2024, 06:47:40 PM »
It is cool to see it rising like that, its usually not that easy to have something like this, it takes time to get people to have these type of points of view. People buying bitcoin before the halving is incredibly important because it also means that we are seeing it grow even bigger after the halving as well. I understand that we are going to end up with a result that will be 100k+ at this stage. Think about it, if we are 50k+ already before the halving, if it peaked above that, then think about how much it will increase after the halving. Couldn't it just do a simple x2? For bitcoin that is nothing, and we will definitely see 100k+ for sure.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2024, 07:38:08 PM »
Since February 2024 it is and the price of Bitcoin has increased a lot in this new year compared to last year.  Currently as the price of Bitcoin has touched $50k dollars and it is growing a lot and the green candles in the market are looking really amazing. Since the price of Bitcoin has grown so rapidly at present, we can expect more in the coming days. Since bitcoin halving is only about two months away and if the price of bitcoin increases further in these two months then surely I think it will touch $70k before bitcoin halving. And next March Bitcoin price may hit $60k as the market conditions are good now and it is likely to get better in the coming days.
Better not to make yourself hopeful or being that optimistic. The general rule or things that do happen in a market then this is something pertaining to this. What comes up must go down....
If ever we do see this sudden increase of price then expect that corrections and decrease in price would comes next. As a market then expect that there would be corrections.
Actually i would rather be expecting for some dumps before halving period but well these are just my gut feeling and im not sure whether it could happen or not.
No one really knows on what would happen in the market and this is something that always been unpredictable and lets see on where it would really be going in next weeks or months.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2024, 11:12:59 PM »
It seems like yesterday Bitcoin was finally able to pass $50K, an achievement that is not easy because it always keeps moving down again.The halving period is only 62 days away, and of course there will always be a possibility of what happened before. I actually see that there will be a correction again before the halving period approaches; it will increase to reach $60K. I think the possibility that what you said could reach $70K is impossible to achieve, but this is just my prediction; maybe after that it will be possible to do it. CMIIW

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2024, 04:42:12 PM »

I don't think that we can see 70k price before the halving. This is because we might still see a correction in the price of bitcoin, or we might have a sideways movement for some period of time. If you say 70k, it means that bitcoin price has passed the previous ATH, which makes me feel that it is impossible. If you say after the halving, then that is possible. If peradventure the price of bitcoin reached 70k before the halving, it means that I will be expecting 200k as the new ATH during the next bell run.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1033
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2024, 10:30:16 PM »
I doubt if Bitcoin can touch $70k before halving, unless after the halving. Halving is very close and it more easy to reach $60k. Although nothing is not very possible with Bitcoin's price volatility. If the price decides to become volatile today, probably before the end of two days Bitcoin can get to any x price it wants but I chose to keep my speculation on the range of $60k.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 01:52:13 AM »
Well that might happen. I personally might just hope that Bitcoin can hit its last ATH and that alone would be good enough. So it is estimated that by the end of the year BTC will be able to make a new ATH.

Last night Bitcoin even tried to penetrate the 53k price but failed and fell back to the 52k price area. If this continues then it looks like the price of 70k will indeed be very easy to achieve.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 01:52:13 AM »

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1203
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:03:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2024, 01:45:31 PM »

Bitcoin price is currently on a massive rise, Bitcoin price has already touched $52300. Currently we are at the forefront of Bitcoin halving because there are only 65 days left until Bitcoin halving is organized. Bitcoin price can definitely move lower before Bitcoin halving starts. And now that the small bull run has started, this bull run is likely to get bigger.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2024, 10:47:08 PM »
We are certain that a price of $100,000 will be seen, but we are unsure of when. However, based on what we've learned about Bitcoin over the course of its four-year cycle, we speculate that, following the halving, a new ATH will appear (a higher price than the previous ATH).

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2024, 11:04:26 PM »
We are certain that a price of $100,000 will be seen, but we are unsure of when. However, based on what we've learned about Bitcoin over the course of its four-year cycle, we speculate that, following the halving, a new ATH will appear (a higher price than the previous ATH).
The estimated price of $100K since 2021 has not been achieved and is likely to be achieved now, whether after the halving or at the end of the year. Of course, there is still a lot of speculation about what will happen.But you are right that the ATH will be once every 4 years after the last ATH, which was at $69K. Will this be passed? of course, but how much the ATH is renewable is still the subject of a lot of analysis.The most important thing is that we just wait to see when the time will come.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2024, 11:46:56 PM »
Since bitcoin halving is only about two months away and if the price of bitcoin increases further in these two months then surely I think it will touch $70k before bitcoin halving. And next March Bitcoin price may hit $60k as the market conditions are good now and it is likely to get better in the coming days.
Achieving $70k before the halving isn't impossible. But I think it is safer to claim the Bitcoin achieving $60k before the halving. The current price is around $52k and it looks like to continue increasing more. I think it may tray to retest achieving $55k soon. When we have cross $55k, it won't be hard to retest to $60k. I think it is very possible to be achieved in March. May be the possible price around $60k - $65k before the halving.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2024, 03:58:17 PM »
Since bitcoin halving is only about two months away and if the price of bitcoin increases further in these two months then surely I think it will touch $70k before bitcoin halving. And next March Bitcoin price may hit $60k as the market conditions are good now and it is likely to get better in the coming days.
Achieving $70k before the halving isn't impossible. But I think it is safer to claim the Bitcoin achieving $60k before the halving. The current price is around $52k and it looks like to continue increasing more. I think it may tray to retest achieving $55k soon. When we have cross $55k, it won't be hard to retest to $60k. I think it is very possible to be achieved in March. May be the possible price around $60k - $65k before the halving.
It has passed $57K now. Of course, what you said to be able to touch $60K will be able to be done before the halving period, or there will be a surprise that the 2021 ATH will be exceeded first!!! Anything could happen because Bitcoin is currently heading for a very sharp increase.
53 days until the halving period is clearly still enough time to give a surprise if bitcoin will indeed continue to move, because in a week a 7.9% increase has been made, although not too big but very impactful.
As I said above, not only can $60K-$65K be exceeded, it's still possible that ATH 2021 will be passed. Of course, we will wait for developments.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2024, 04:30:55 PM »
It has passed $57K now. Of course, what you said to be able to touch $60K will be able to be done before the halving period, or there will be a surprise that the 2021 ATH will be exceeded first!!! Anything could happen because Bitcoin is currently heading for a very sharp increase.[/size]
53 days until the halving period is clearly still enough time to give a surprise if bitcoin will indeed continue to move, because in a week a 7.9% increase has been made, although not too big but very impactful.
As I said above, not only can $60K-$65K be exceeded, it's still possible that ATH 2021 will be passed. Of course, we will wait for developments.

The truth is that it is good to see how the price is behaving lately, after the long bear market. But at times like this it is worth remembering that when the price looks like it is never going to stop rising, that is when a downturn comes. I would not expect to break above the previous ath before the halving even if the recent price behaviour suggests it. I believe that we will have a profit taking dip before long, and that reaching the previous ath will take some time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2024, 05:17:37 PM »
As I write this the price of bitcoin has risen quite rapidly and the current price is $56400 and today BTC even rose to $57400. This increase will actually make the market more optimistic about reaching the final ATH this year. And maybe a new ATH could happen too. But I think the target this year is to reach the final ATH in the last halving.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2024, 11:54:44 PM »
It has passed $57K now. Of course, what you said to be able to touch $60K will be able to be done before the halving period, or there will be a surprise that the 2021 ATH will be exceeded first!!! Anything could happen because Bitcoin is currently heading for a very sharp increase.[/size]
Since it already passed $57k, it is getting closer for $60k. In the next month, $60k will be achieved very soon. And it means we have the chance to see the price jumping to $65k in the next month. Because the Bitcoin halving will be in April, $65k is very possible to be achieved before the halving. Well let's how fast that $60k - $65k to be achieved. All investors must really hope to see it in the begging of March.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG