follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BlockDag presale. How to claim coins after presale is done ?  (Read 135 times)

Offline ministre

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 1
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 13, 2024, 06:24:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Linux User
BlockDag presale. How to claim coins after presale is done ?
« on: April 13, 2024, 02:47:25 AM »
Hello I wanted to participate in the BlockDag coin presale today.

h t t p s : / / blockdag . network /

I first loaded my TrustWallet with $150 worth of ethereum.

Then I followed the instructions from their website to connect my TrustWallet to their network and I've transferred the ethereum to their address.

I have the transaction record that shows the transfer from my wallet to their address.

The question now is how do I get the BlockDag coins ? From their website it says:

How Will Participants Receive Their Tokens After Contributing to The Presale, And What Is The Estimated Timeline for Token Distribution?

Participants can receive their tokens by connecting their wallets to BDAG. The tokens will be airdropped to your account once the presale is completed and the claiming is active.
The estimated timeline for token distribution depends upon the project’s development progress.

Once the presale is over and I connect my wallet to BDAG, how will it know how much I've bought and how many coins to transfer to my wallet ?

Have I just been scammed $150 worth of Ethereum ?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

BlockDag presale. How to claim coins after presale is done ?
« on: April 13, 2024, 02:47:25 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: BlockDag presale. How to claim coins after presale is done ?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 08:06:12 AM »
          -   If their pre-sale is a type of DEX, I would be a bit hesitant to put money in or connect my wallet to actually buy blockdag. I guess it is still need to be observe
first before anything else in my opinion.

The risk that can be entered is high when you participate in that type of pre-sale mate. And in case you have invested there, they should have group channels like Discord and Telegram so you can see and know their latest updates on their new project that is being campaigned in this field of the crypto business industry.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:47:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: BlockDag presale. How to claim coins after presale is done ?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 03:33:08 PM »
Are you referring to this project[1]? Have you tried asking through their social media channels? If they are not scammers, then the reasonable way for them to send your tokens is by using a fixed price to distribute the tokens. For example, you agree to participate in the presale and the price for each token is $1, when the distribution happens they will send you tokens based on the ETH price they used to calculate your contribution. They should explain it on the sales page if they're legit, so just check them out. As of now, it seems like they price their token at 0.0045 USD, and will increase it in the next phase. CMIIW.

[1] https://twitter.com/blockdagnetwork

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG