follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Trading is not same thing as Gambling  (Read 6365 times)

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Trading is not same thing as Gambling
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2024, 02:43:33 PM »
I keep seeing this type of comparison all the time and everywhere. I think its quite obvious that they are not the same but for some reason it must be "feeling" same to some people. If you are not using TA or FA, if you are not reading the charts, if you are not putting your entire trading knowledge into each trade, then yeah you may feel that way. Still doesn't mean its gambling, but a newbie just randomly picking something may feel a little bit like a gambler. I believe that as long as we get to just have a positive return or at least potential to it, the lack of house edge alone makes it quite possible for you to be fine.

Its true, any activity where a newbie jumps in and just hopes for the best can feel a lot like gambling. Its about luck for them at that point kind of like playing the lottery. If you're not looking at charts or putting your knowledge to work I can totally see why it might feel more like a gamble. But processes that you can control or predict more than 80% can hardly be considered random
A beginner just relies on luck because they don't have the knowledge to do research and make analysis, it's natural that in the past I just looked for news and followed my friends' steps when I was a beginner. And after that, just start learning to do research, this is a process. so it takes time to become a great investor or trader
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2024, 02:43:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1239
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 08:08:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2024, 10:58:15 PM »
I keep seeing this type of comparison all the time and everywhere. I think its quite obvious that they are not the same but for some reason it must be "feeling" same to some people. If you are not using TA or FA, if you are not reading the charts, if you are not putting your entire trading knowledge into each trade, then yeah you may feel that way. Still doesn't mean its gambling, but a newbie just randomly picking something may feel a little bit like a gambler. I believe that as long as we get to just have a positive return or at least potential to it, the lack of house edge alone makes it quite possible for you to be fine.

Its true, any activity where a newbie jumps in and just hopes for the best can feel a lot like gambling. Its about luck for them at that point kind of like playing the lottery. If you're not looking at charts or putting your knowledge to work I can totally see why it might feel more like a gamble. But processes that you can control or predict more than 80% can hardly be considered random
A beginner just relies on luck because they don't have the knowledge to do research and make analysis, it's natural that in the past I just looked for news and followed my friends' steps when I was a beginner. And after that, just start learning to do research, this is a process. so it takes time to become a great investor or trader
Gambling is a luck based game and gambling is an entertainment place but trading is a place of earning money. if someone want to invest in trading then they must have good trading, analyses, research skill but who don't have those knowledge they just trade based there luck and they believe trading depend on luck. so you have to believe that trading is not for everyone.

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1518
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:44:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #122 on: May 02, 2024, 10:02:52 AM »

You are right, gambling is a game that depends on luck. Different from trading, trading requires experience, analysis and always monitoring the market. If you have good luck, it's best to trade. because this is more realistic.
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 881
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #123 on: May 02, 2024, 05:45:17 PM »

Newbies don't have much idea about this so they can't think and trade like experienced traders. But now as there are many mediums of learning so a new trader should first learn about trading well and then engage in trading. Maybe a new trader can start trading with a demo account first and practice there. With a small amount of money, if he applies practically, he will get a rough idea of the business and he can gradually learn from the rough idea and continue his trading well as he learns. Risk must be taken because if there is no risk then we will always have that fear and we will never gain proper knowledge about trading.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1135
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 06:50:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #124 on: May 02, 2024, 09:10:16 PM »
You are right, gambling is a game that depends on luck. Different from trading, trading requires experience, analysis and always monitoring the market. If you have good luck, it's best to trade. because this is more realistic.

Gambling requires experience, analysis if you love doing sport betting and of ofcourse luck and trading requires the same as well but the level of certainty in winning them is different, you can't open a bet and open a trade and expect to win something from each of them, you are likely to lost gambling before you lose money on trade.

If I'm to chose any of the two, I will chose trading before gambling because the lost in gambling is less and money can be made as profit if you don't sell. While in gambling, you don't have that kind of chance.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:55:50 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2024, 08:43:08 PM »

Gambling requires experience, analysis if you love doing sport betting and of ofcourse luck and trading requires the same as well but the level of certainty in winning them is different, you can't open a bet and open a trade and expect to win something from each of them, you are likely to lost gambling before you lose money on trade.

If I'm to chose any of the two, I will chose trading before gambling because the lost in gambling is less and money can be made as profit if you don't sell. While in gambling, you don't have that kind of chance.
I am not a gambler and have no experience there. I'm just a trader, and that's not a professional trader. just an ordinary trader who trades when the market improves and the possibility of making bigger profits. As far as I know, gambling depends on luck and experience, while trading requires good analysis and knowledge.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2024, 06:03:49 PM »

Conclusion: Trading is not the same thing as gambling, but if you want to handle trading as gambling, it's just your choice.

From what point of view would anyone say that, because it is clear that dicrypto trading is the same as trading in general, where there are sellers and buyers, where the selling and buying prices have been agreed upon by both parties, to gain mutual benefit,
If gambling is obvious, we just hope for luck to win, and guess at prices and points

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2024, 06:03:49 PM »

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1530
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:14:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2024, 07:15:24 PM »

Newbies don't have much idea about this so they can't think and trade like experienced traders. But now as there are many mediums of learning so a new trader should first learn about trading well and then engage in trading. Maybe a new trader can start trading with a demo account first and practice there. With a small amount of money, if he applies practically, he will get a rough idea of the business and he can gradually learn from the rough idea and continue his trading well as he learns. Risk must be taken because if there is no risk then we will always have that fear and we will never gain proper knowledge about trading.
Everyone starts on being a noob on which on the t ime that you would really be touching up trading without having that entire knowledge then you would really be definitely be having that common newbie mistake whereas you would really be finding out those  real things on what are the needed up for you to be able to handle yourself towards this space. Trading isnt gambling, it would really be turning out tobe gambling on the time that you would really be that doing trading without having that proper knowledge. On the time that you would really be having that knowledge
then its an another story.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1141
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:38:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2024, 04:03:37 PM »
I am not a gambler and have no experience there. I'm just a trader, and that's not a professional trader. just an ordinary trader who trades when the market improves and the possibility of making bigger profits. As far as I know, gambling depends on luck and experience, while trading requires good analysis and knowledge.
Yes, gambling really depends on luck, there is nothing to analyze there. Maybe we can analyze the betting in sportbet, because we can see which team is stronger.

Meanwhile, trading requires more analysis and knowledge of the market that we will trade. Experience will also be very influential, but in gambling experience does not matter because I have never heard of an "experienced" gambler for example.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 07:23:07 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2024, 06:42:09 PM »

But when trading doesn't rely on research, it looks more like gambling. At least you know trading using the futures method. Do you think trading using that method is considered gambling? because what I know is that the future trading system guesses price movements and when our guess is wrong then all our assets are lost and cannot be returned.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1749
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:44:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2024, 11:53:01 PM »
You don't need to be a gambler to know it. You can read an article or read the experience of other people. There are many articles or videos that can describe it to us.  ;)

It is true that most gambling are depending on the luck although some of them require specific skills. But in trading, skills and knowledge are everything, this will determine the success in trading. Luck is just a small part in trading, it won't determine anything if we have no knowledge.

Offline Jeffy112

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 01:45:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #131 on: May 06, 2024, 10:39:09 AM »
Conclusion: Trading is not the same thing as gambling, but if you want to handle trading as gambling, it's just your choice.
Yes, trading and gambling are different. But it can be the same if we trade with no proper knowledge. In gambling, people expect more on the luck to succeed. Meanwhile in trading, people will try to have enough knowledge to increase the chance for success. We treat trading in a different way, we rely on our knowledge and experience to ear good profits. But in gambling, there is no way to increase the chance for success if we have no luck.
A trader who trades on a rational basis takes into account the role of chance, but does not blindly count on luck - but builds a trading system so that a series of chance events ultimately produces a profit.  A trader with a gambler’s psychology has a different approach: he trusts his intuition more and hopes to hit the jackpot.
Rational traders understand the role of chance in trading but rely on a well-thought-out system to ensure long-term profitability. They recognize that luck plays a part but do not rely on it. In contrast, traders with a gambler's mentality tend to depend more on intuition and hope for a big win, often lacking a structured system to manage risk and ensure consistent returns.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG