follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 16251 times)

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1114
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 09:40:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #315 on: May 05, 2024, 10:34:18 PM »
Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
As an investor or someone who is keen's to make invest in bitcoin amount shouldn't restrict you and you can gradually apply DCA that is the way to hold bitcoin without you looking at having much money to buy in bulk.
So far DCA is the coolest way to keep accumulating bitcoin in little quantity irrespective of your income.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #315 on: May 05, 2024, 10:34:18 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1453
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:53:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #316 on: May 05, 2024, 10:44:13 PM »
Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
As an investor or someone who is keen's to make invest in bitcoin amount shouldn't restrict you and you can gradually apply DCA that is the way to hold bitcoin without you looking at having much money to buy in bulk.
So far DCA is the coolest way to keep accumulating bitcoin in little quantity irrespective of your income.
Yeah but sometimes DCA won't work if fees are way too high just like what had happened few weeks ago during and after halving. But yeah no doubt DCA would be the best way to accumulate little by little until we are happy enough with our desired amount of investments.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1745
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 04:37:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #317 on: May 05, 2024, 11:36:02 PM »
Yeah but sometimes DCA won't work if fees are way too high just like what had happened few weeks ago during and after halving. But yeah no doubt DCA would be the best way to accumulate little by little until we are happy enough with our desired amount of investments.
Yes, it won't work because we spend too much money for the transfer fees. So we must be patient when it is in bad condition, we keep the funds to buy when the market condition remains good. DCA is done gradually, we don't need to hurry to buy if we do DCA. As long as we use the funds for the long term holding, we don't need to hurry whether to buy or sell the Bitcoin or altcoins.

Online yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2107
  • Last Active: Today at 06:49:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #318 on: May 07, 2024, 06:36:23 AM »
Yes, it won't work because we spend too much money for the transfer fees. So we must be patient when it is in bad condition, we keep the funds to buy when the market condition remains good. DCA is done gradually, we don't need to hurry to buy if we do DCA. As long as we use the funds for the long term holding, we don't need to hurry whether to buy or sell the Bitcoin or altcoins.
Careful planning is required to make purchases using any scheme, including the very popular DCA. If the situation is not good, hold off first so that when it can be done, then carry out execution, everything can be done with careful consideration because the scheme is already good. Just need to adapt to it. The situation at that time.
I agree, there is no need to rush to carry out this scheme because the aim is to do it gradually and adapt it to the situation. It must be remembered that the time is also quite long to reach its peak.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1129
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 10:59:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #319 on: May 07, 2024, 08:03:51 AM »
In my opinion, there is no harm in storing BTC temporarily in an exchange wallet, as long as transaction fees are still high and waiting a few months is not a burden for a holder. Exchange wallets are also not as bad as you might think, as long as you don't store BTC there for a very long time. Just wait for normal transaction fees to return, then you can immediately purchase BTC to store in your personal wallet.

In fact, high fees will only prevent us from selling BTC, and that is in accordance with what we are doing, namely holding for longer. As long as there is still a positive trend regarding BTC price movements, high transaction fees will only have a significant effect on people who frequently use it for transactions.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG