follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: There are only 23 days left until Halving takes place  (Read 4401 times)

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1135
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:22:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
Re: There are only 23 days left until Halving takes place
« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2024, 11:51:06 PM »
With only 23 days left until the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin will rise to its highest level immediately after the halving takes place.
Be careful.. it's just a prediction and no one can confirm it as something certain. We all assume the price of Bitcoin will rise during the halving, but in reality we cannot control the market and only depend on whales or other market manipulators to move it like the previous cycle. I hope this is not a trap, because there will definitely be a lot of people who will experience losses if the Bitcoin price does not reach a new ATH again when the halving occurs.

Let's take a look at the halving and monitor BTC price movements. Only time will prove our respective predictions.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: April 04, 2024, 11:51:06 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2024, 01:26:05 AM »
It is already showing the sign but most people are scared because of the downtrend move. If only they could see the real picture they wouldn't panic this much. I'm kinda focusing on the candybomb for BTC till the halving period starts. At least I will gain something from it rather than panci

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1129
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2024, 11:40:15 AM »
It's great to see that you're quite excited about the potential of Bitcoin and the upcoming halving. In as much as there's a generally accepted or predicted outcome, it's also important to always have it in mind that there are no guarantees when it comes to the cryptocurrency market, anything can happen at any time, even the unexpected. Even though speculations are drawn from past events that there may be a bull market after the halving, it's always possible that things could go in a different direction. But it's pretty nice to hear that you're staying positive and optimistic about the future of Bitcoin.

A lot of people over hear this thing but you are right that it is very important for us to be mentally prepared for any sort of outcome because the market is highly unpredictable and we can't be sure about anything that is going to happen in the future. All we can do is speculate and make prediction, that's it, how predictions can be wrong as well.

So if a person is buying assets and preparing for the bull run, they should also make sure that they are keeping some money in liquid assets that they can use to buy more in case the market goes in an opposite direction which we know is possible.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1482
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:45:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2024, 04:00:47 PM »
I don't expect Bitcoin to quickly blast off after the halving but I believe it will make a parabolic curve and give us a new All Time High.

Anyone who have yet known about Bitcoin performances after past halvings, check it out with the chart and of course, check another thread of mine.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:20:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2024, 04:08:52 PM »

With only 23 days left until the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin will rise to its highest level immediately after the halving takes place.
I'm scared, this is not the real theory. The bitcoin price doesn't high immediately after halving. It will take some months before a new ATH is achieved. Infact, it could be argued that the real bull run will happen by 2025.

It is already showing the sign but most people are scared because of the downtrend move. If only they could see the real picture they wouldn't panic this much. I'm kinda focusing on the candybomb for BTC till the halving period starts. At least I will gain something from it rather than panci
It's already showing signs and the sign became more evidently clear when a new ATH was recorded before the halving. This has not happened before, so it's giving me the sign that a new dimension would be seen this time around.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2024, 05:20:19 PM »
Everyone will see the movement of bitcoin when the halving will happen soon. Bitcoin is the central crypto currency, because all crypto will be affected by the performance of Bitcoin. Be ready with your funds because during the halving there will be a big correction.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 838
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 03:43:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2024, 11:52:56 PM »
With only 23 days left until the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin will rise to its highest level immediately after the halving takes place. But while the halving takes place, Bitcoin prices will stay much lower, as I think it will create opportunities for investors to reach the next bull market. So please comment how reasonable it is to you.
To be honest, I don't actually know or have personal experience about the situation of BTC market near halving, as it's, not that It's my first halving, but it's my first halving when my funds are into the market (invested) and I have 2 years of experience now. So things are a little different than before. I am also learning. So What I think is, that BTC might lose it value for sometime after the halving, but in the long run like maybe after 1 or 2 weeks when the demand for BTC will increase which is increasing day by day. The price will increase simultaneously.

One major thing that can cause BTC to dump its value is, the huge selling of BTC by US officials, as they have seized a lot of BTC and then can sell them anytime soon. You must have heard the news about how US officials transferred $60 worth of BTC from the seized funds of Silk Road. And that total amount of funds is more than $2 billion. Which is a big amount, What if they release all the BTC into the market. I know market has enough power to consume them but still price will be affected by it. Don't forget that maybe in October, the MT GOX funds will also be refunded.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2024, 11:52:56 PM »

Online Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4376
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:48:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2024, 07:41:23 AM »
Everyone will see the movement of bitcoin when the halving will happen soon. Bitcoin is the central crypto currency, because all crypto will be affected by the performance of Bitcoin. Be ready with your funds because during the halving there will be a big correction.

The most interesting thing about this lady will be that a lot of people will drain their deposit into minus, many people think that halving is like a button (money) that when it comes at this moment there will be the highest price, think so before and I’m sure that it’s not now There are few people who think the same way ;D

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1088
  • Last Active: Today at 02:17:23 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2024, 08:58:37 AM »
An estimated 13 days left before the halving happens. This is still an estimation and it can be earlier than the projected time.

I wouldn't say a big correction, aren't we done with that? When we've been on $73k and then a plummet came up to $60k back, that's literally huge but the increase was larger than expected so that's nothing compared the gain where Bitcoin have started this cycle.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2024, 11:02:35 AM »

Right now, and as of today, it's no longer 23 days left to the next bitcoin halving, but just 13 days, and bitcoin (in terms of price) has been relatively down and kind of stable from its recently recorded all time high price, many investors refer to the current state of bitcoin price as the calm before the storm.

We are definitely going to experience some really big and amazing ride this year and next year, bitcoin reaching a new all time high several weeks before the halving is the sign, but I hope we don't expect the price of bitcoin to start going up immediately after the halving, it's not going to happen instantly, but I think one to two months after the halving, we will begin to see some really big move ups in the price of bitcoin, which altcoins will follow as well.
Fingers crossed 🤞 and I hope we all have positioned well to take full advantage of the coming season.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1795
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2024, 03:38:52 PM »
An estimated 13 days left before the halving happens. This is still an estimation and it can be earlier than the projected time.

I wouldn't say a big correction, aren't we done with that? When we've been on $73k and then a plummet came up to $60k back, that's literally huge but the increase was larger than expected so that's nothing compared the gain where Bitcoin have started this cycle.
Actually, when a correction occurs, we can buy it, because Bitcoin, after experiencing a decline of up to $60K, is now back to $69K. I think this is still normal, we will continue to hold our bitcoin while waiting for a bullish top, when bitcoin touches the new ATH.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 951
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:02:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2024, 08:29:41 PM »

With only 23 days left until the Bitcoin halving, the price of Bitcoin will rise to its highest level immediately after the halving takes place. But while the halving takes place, Bitcoin prices will stay much lower, as I think it will create opportunities for investors to reach the next bull market. So please comment how reasonable it is to you.
It is natural that the price of Bitcoin will go down and up as the market moves towards futures.  But the dumps that we will see now are strictly Bitcoin's market correction.  And this is a great opportunity for a trader to earn profits. Bitcoin's halving does not have much time. Approximately if we take ten minutes per block, there may be around 11 days left for Bitcoin's halving to start. However, I think it would be foolish to expect the price of Bitcoin to skyrocket as soon as the halving starts, as the effects of the halving will take some time to fully take effect in the market before we see some more corrections in the market.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1139
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 09:52:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2024, 10:20:12 PM »
Ii just pray that this expectation should happen has been predicted because in the cryptocurrency ecosystem market everything is changing. And this date people are also predicting might change. It is either before the date or after the date but any one that comes out we will go with it. Bitcoin All Time High was also predicted after the halving but it occurred before the halving. Things are changing.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1163
  • Last Active: Today at 09:42:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2024, 10:56:42 PM »

There are still 12 days, 5 hours and 30 minutes to go to the halfway point according to my country's time. Bitcoin halving will start in 12 days 5 hours 30 minutes. As soon as the halving happens but the market will not rise a few months after the halving either the market will rise and the market will start a bull run. However, the bull run that will start this time will definitely bring the Bitcoin market to an all-time high. So without delay those who have money to invest jump into investing and those who don't have enough money to invest try to buy some bitcoins using DCA method. There are still enough opportunities and time to invest so you must aim to not miss this opportunity and this time.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2024, 12:05:13 AM »
Ii just pray that this expectation should happen has been predicted because in the cryptocurrency ecosystem market everything is changing. And this date people are also predicting might change. It is either before the date or after the date but any one that comes out we will go with it. Bitcoin All Time High was also predicted after the halving but it occurred before the halving. Things are changing.
The current trend of bitcoin is always evolving and the changes that occur are the effect of many new bitcoin or crypto users starting to enter.
This became even more hype when Bitcoin reached ATH before the halving occurred.

This event made people more confident to invest and target an ATH of $100k after the halving occurred.
At the very least it will be higher and now it is still a good start by breaking through the ATH of $73k and this will continue.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG