follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: HODLing Altcoins  (Read 11127 times)

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 865
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
Re: HODLing Altcoins
« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2024, 05:20:24 PM »
I will not sell bitcoin under $100K, because I have targeted selling bitcoin at $100k. Although that will wait until next year, because holding bitcoin is the best way right now. The market is currently dumping, but this is only a correction because Bitcoin has shown good movement before the halving.
Usually Bitcoin pumps after the halving. But, the history and the graph changed. We have seen a new all-time high right before the halving. If you talk about the selling point, a lot of people are waiting for the 100K price range. So, don't be like others. Try to be a little different. Set your target to 98K. LOL. Kidding aside, I don't think we will have to wait for 2025 to see the 100K price range. It is very much possible for Bitcoin to hit the 100K price range this year and we may see some big numbers in 2025. I won't be surprised if we hit 150K in 2025.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: April 14, 2024, 05:20:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1488
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:21:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #196 on: April 16, 2024, 10:53:27 AM »
I will not sell bitcoin under $100K, because I have targeted selling bitcoin at $100k. Although that will wait until next year, because holding bitcoin is the best way right now. The market is currently dumping, but this is only a correction because Bitcoin has shown good movement before the halving.
Usually Bitcoin pumps after the halving. But, the history and the graph changed. We have seen a new all-time high right before the halving. If you talk about the selling point, a lot of people are waiting for the 100K price range. So, don't be like others. Try to be a little different. Set your target to 98K. LOL. Kidding aside, I don't think we will have to wait for 2025 to see the 100K price range. It is very much possible for Bitcoin to hit the 100K price range this year and we may see some big numbers in 2025. I won't be surprised if we hit 150K in 2025.
Maybe everyone has their own target, if I have a selling target for my bitcoin at $125K, even though I actually predict bitcoin will reach $150K next year. I will gradually sell my bitcoin at $125K to $150K. but it all depends on market conditions after the halving, maybe I will sell at $98K according to your suggestion.. ;D
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline akeemqaz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:31:13 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
« Reply #197 on: April 17, 2024, 01:56:38 AM »
 Been holding some altcoins for long now even after they got delisted from thier listed exchanges. But one truth is that I never look away from taking profit cos I always pair some with Bitcoin on Bitget smart to automatically buy more Bitcoin for me if they pump against it. That's just likd taking profit to buy BTC

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1088
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:53:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #198 on: April 17, 2024, 06:16:02 AM »
Been holding some altcoins for long now even after they got delisted from thier listed exchanges. But one truth is that I never look away from taking profit cos I always pair some with Bitcoin on Bitget smart to automatically buy more Bitcoin for me if they pump against it. That's just likd taking profit to buy BTC

I wouldn't recommend holding altcoins for very long apart from a few altcoins that are very old and trusted, but even if someone does hold altcoins, they should always take profit whenever they find a suitable selling price because altcoins tend to be extremely volatile and unpredictable and you never know when their price might start dropping again and when that happens, it doesn't take a lot of time for their price to crash badly.

So you are doing one thing right and one thing wrong, you aren't supposed to hold altcoins for very long unless you have bought them in the bear market and have been waiting for the bull run to sell them but even in that case, you need to make sure that the altcoins you are holding are good ones.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline koang

• Activity: 580
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:47:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #199 on: April 17, 2024, 08:37:19 AM »

I wouldn't recommend holding altcoins for very long apart from a few altcoins that are very old and trusted, but even if someone does hold altcoins, they should always take profit whenever they find a suitable selling price because altcoins tend to be extremely volatile and unpredictable and you never know when their price might start dropping again and when that happens, it doesn't take a lot of time for their price to crash badly.

So you are doing one thing right and one thing wrong, you aren't supposed to hold altcoins for very long unless you have bought them in the bear market and have been waiting for the bull run to sell them but even in that case, you need to make sure that the altcoins you are holding are good ones.

Old Alt for hodling and new alt just for trading. makes sense

Crypto trading is unique compared to other investment assets and everyone has their strategy
especially when investing in Altcoins.
And whether a strategy works or not, can be judged by how much profit they get from all portfolios.
But your argument is right and I agree with you :)
Stay safe, keep profit, and don't dream of getting rich overnight.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #200 on: April 17, 2024, 09:19:16 AM »

Old Alt for hodling and new alt just for trading. makes sense

Crypto trading is unique compared to other investment assets and everyone has their strategy
especially when investing in Altcoins.
And whether a strategy works or not, can be judged by how much profit they get from all portfolios.
But your argument is right and I agree with you :)
Stay safe, keep profit, and don't dream of getting rich overnight.
Well that sounds like a good strategy. But I personally still think altcoins are only worth holding in the short and medium term. And in the long term only bitcoin I consider worth holding.

But yes, every trader and every investor has their own strategy and please use which strategy is the most effective which has brought profits to each of us.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 843
  • Last Active: Today at 07:27:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #201 on: April 19, 2024, 04:58:07 PM »

-     Maybe I'm optimistic because I know that before the halving is over, there will be a rally in Bitcoin, and when that happens, it's for sure that many altcoins will also follow Bitcoin's rally.
And when I have an opportunity or a sign that it will have a correction, for sure I will sell, and it will happen after the halving, in my opinion, but of course the market is still unpredictable.
Usually there will be an increase before the halving, but during the halving there will be bitcoin sales from miners, this is what causes the market to dump. Prepare funds to buy when a correction occurs during the halving
We have been seeing for a long time that the price of Bitcoin usually falls in half during April and those who know about Bitcoin and those who are involved in investing must know this period as Bitcoin Halving. Bitcoin halved in other years but this year I am not paying much attention to Bitcoin halving. The price of Bitcoin did not halve this year, but the Bitcoin market saw some dumping around the time that Bitcoin halved. The Bitcoin market saw some dumping during this period which did not last long but the market recovered within a short period of time. So it is assumed that Bitcoin will probably not halve this season.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: April 19, 2024, 04:58:07 PM »

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #202 on: April 19, 2024, 07:35:08 PM »
Well that sounds like a good strategy. But I personally still think altcoins are only worth holding in the short and medium term. And in the long term only bitcoin I consider worth holding.

But yes, every trader and every investor has their own strategy and please use which strategy is the most effective which has brought profits to each of us.

Holding of altcoins should be dependent on the holders success and I think once you achieve profit then don't hold more as with altcoins the possibility of losing value is always present.

Just think about your target and one should not move his altcoin according to the market but should wait and remain quiet because one day a target will surely be achieved. Some people don't plan as a result of which their last step is panic sell because they don't have set any value for selling their altcoins.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #203 on: April 19, 2024, 10:29:23 PM »
Holding of altcoins should be dependent on the holders success and I think once you achieve profit then don't hold more as with altcoins the possibility of losing value is always present.

Just think about your target and one should not move his altcoin according to the market but should wait and remain quiet because one day a target will surely be achieved. Some people don't plan as a result of which their last step is panic sell because they don't have set any value for selling their altcoins.
Do not let when the target has been reached then you hold on with the desire that the coin can be but it actually loses its value so this often happens to traders.

In altcoins, we still have to have a target to take profits in the sense that it is appropriate then a decent profit, for those who do not have a plan it is certain to sell when the price situation drops because he panics and sells in the midst of his losses.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #204 on: April 19, 2024, 11:19:44 PM »

Just think about your target and one should not move his altcoin according to the market but should wait and remain quiet because one day a target will surely be achieved. Some people don't plan as a result of which their last step is panic sell because they don't have set any value for selling their altcoins.
Do not let when the target has been reached then you hold on with the desire that the coin can be but it actually loses its value so this often happens to traders.

In altcoins, we still have to have a target to take profits in the sense that it is appropriate then a decent profit, for those who do not have a plan it is certain to sell when the price situation drops because he panics and sells in the midst of his losses.
The emotion of wanting to gain more profit is a bad emotion, it is greed. and it will always be there in investing, it takes a long time to be able to control it. Because it requires good experience and knowledge. We should have a plan for investing, plan a sales target and do it when we reach it

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #205 on: April 20, 2024, 03:25:57 AM »
I will not completely suggest that you don't hodl altcoins, but each time you're doing such, then be rest assured that you're not working on a wrong timing for that, you need to be strategic with altcoins because they are unpredictable in most scenarios, and we cannot afford to loose or missed out from what we have invested in it, there are times we may have to hodl them, quickly release or even avoid making an investment at that particular time.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #206 on: April 20, 2024, 05:26:39 AM »
I will not completely suggest that you don't hodl altcoins, but each time you're doing such, then be rest assured that you're not working on a wrong timing for that, you need to be strategic with altcoins because they are unpredictable in most scenarios, and we cannot afford to loose or missed out from what we have invested in it, there are times we may have to hodl them, quickly release or even avoid making an investment at that particular time.
If you buy when the top 10 coins are bearish, both Bitcoin and altcoin, I think that's the right choice because you buy it at the right time and hold it until the bullish season. but if the price is high, it's best to do research on whether the coin has the potential to rise or even fall.

Online Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 472
  • Last Active: Today at 09:35:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #207 on: April 20, 2024, 01:21:09 PM »
I've been holding AIRT coin for more than a month, so I think it's a good stake, I recognize if it's a good coin for big values ​​with the number of communities that support it and also with the overall appearance of the project's website and its pre-sales or ICO sales during development on the CEX exchange. The deciding factor was to see the percentage per year or APY which is really big and compares well to a bigger coin like Ethereum.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2341
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:11:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #208 on: April 20, 2024, 01:34:34 PM »
If you buy when the top 10 coins are bearish, both Bitcoin and altcoin, I think that's the right choice because you buy it at the right time and hold it until the bullish season. but if the price is high, it's best to do research on whether the coin has the potential to rise or even fall.
Actually, there are many Altcoins that we can hold to get big profits in the future, but sometimes we choose the wrong Altcoin so that we suffer losses and that can make us traumatized. 
However, if our choice is correct, this could actually be a trigger for us to continue hunting for good and potential Altcoins. 
And I think a good Altcoin doesn't have to be at the top of the ranking, because new Altcoins usually still don't have a ranking in the list.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 865
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:00:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #209 on: April 20, 2024, 02:23:40 PM »
Holding altcoins becoming a pain in the ass at this moment. Some of my locals have bought some Altcoins that have some potential to give 5 to 10x ROI in this bull run, but they are suffering huge price manipulation at this moment due to the war and the Bitcoin price correction. Altcoin is not for long-term investment. If people want to make money out of the altcoins, they should buy only the top ten coins. These top ten coins will be able to recover in the future even if they go down for a short term. But people are investing in come name less coins that has no fundamentals and suffering now. I hope the bull run recover their losses.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀