follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Trading Vs Hodling  (Read 7925 times)

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3552
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 11:10:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Trading Vs Hodling
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2024, 11:55:52 PM »
Absolutely agree, If we don't know and don't have knowledge about crypto, better to hold. Buy top coins and hold. It's good way to do when the people don't what will do. Hold is low risk, but choose the right coins at the right time.
Trading, it's for professional and have good experience to do trading.
If we don' have any knowledge related to crypto, it is better to not invest or trade in any crypto coin first. We must focus to learn any thing about crypto, specifically the basic things. When we already have proper knowledge, we can choose ourselves which coins have the most potential profits for the future. it is too risky if we invest/trade in crypto coins without sufficient knowledge.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2024, 11:55:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2024, 03:33:41 AM »
Absolutely agree, If we don't know and don't have knowledge about crypto, better to hold. Buy top coins and hold.
it is too risky if we invest/trade in crypto coins without sufficient knowledge.
I expressed what I have felt in the cryptocurrency space, I cannot deny what you said and it actually happened to me.
I have never traded or invested in cryptocurrency, because I have very little experience with cryptocurrency, especially with new coins.

But if I get prizes from various events such as campaigns, quizzes or giveaways, I tend to hodL because I hope that one day the token can increase to 6000%.
If I get a token from Give Away worth 1 USD, I HodL that token, it increases to 6000%, then I profit 6000 USD.  :P
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2024, 08:20:03 AM »

I expressed what I have felt in the cryptocurrency space, I cannot deny what you said and it actually happened to me.
I have never traded or invested in cryptocurrency, because I have very little experience with cryptocurrency, especially with new coins.

For new coins, I think the risk is higher, mate.  I have abandoned new coins for the past 3 years, because I have experienced a lot of losses.  I prefer certain coins, especially top coins.  Look and check at CMC, do a little research and buy the coin to hold.  Because I'm a holder, not a trader.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 05:20:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2024, 01:41:19 PM »
Both Trading and holding has their advantages and disadvantages but it all depends on the one you decide to go for. Trading advantage is that you make quick money when market price goes in your favour, after placing a trade in that dircetion, then you will make good returns. But the disadvantage is that the risk that comes with it is higher than making quick profit, and in the market their is nothing like quick making money, you just have to do some little analysis before embarking on it. While Holding is a long time investment, that requires patients hoping that one day it will rise and you will make profit, it involves little risk to it, the only risk there is that it takes longer time than trading before making Profit and can make you lose your investment if the coins you’ve invested in don’t go as planned.
Always be yourself.

Offline kent47400

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1994
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 12:23:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2024, 12:40:48 AM »
For new coins, I think the risk is higher, mate.  I have abandoned new coins for the past 3 years, because I have experienced a lot of losses.  I prefer certain coins, especially top coins.  Look and check at CMC, do a little research and buy the coin to hold.  Because I'm a holder, not a trader.
That's why I never trade or invest in coins that have just been listed, as for coins that have just been listed and I got them from a quiz, then I just HodL, just like I said before but you "quote" my post was removed. Please check again this my word:
But if I get prizes from various events such as campaigns, quizzes or giveaways, I tend to hodL because I hope that one day the token can increase to 6000%.
If I get a token from Give Away worth 1 USD, I HodL that token, it increases to 6000%, then I profit 6000 USD.
Wow, are you seriously?
Is it true that you lost a lot of funds when investing in Meme coins?
How much money did you lose when you invested in Meme coins?
Was that a frightening trauma for you yourself?
3 years is not a short time and surely during those 3 years you will continue to imagine your losses, right?
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
START MIX.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1146
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:15:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2024, 01:38:02 AM »
Absolutely agree, If we don't know and don't have knowledge about crypto, better to hold. Buy top coins and hold. It's good way to do when the people don't what will do. Hold is low risk, but choose the right coins at the right time.
Trading, it's for professional and have good experience to do trading.
If we don' have any knowledge related to crypto, it is better to not invest or trade in any crypto coin first. We must focus to learn any thing about crypto, specifically the basic things. When we already have proper knowledge, we can choose ourselves which coins have the most potential profits for the future. it is too risky if we invest/trade in crypto coins without sufficient knowledge.
And it's not just in crypto investment and trading where we must first have sufficient insight before entering it. Because in real world trading, like in physical commodity assets and real world business, it also requires sufficient insight before entering it. And if we enter a field without having sufficient insight then we are just like gamblers who hope for luck to come without us being willing to analyze and increase our insight. Without sufficient insight, we are even prone to becoming victims of fraud or something similar. So insight is what must be prioritized. And after we have insight then we can start to enter slowly.

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2024, 06:50:42 AM »

And it's not just in crypto investment and trading where we must first have sufficient insight before entering it. Because in real world trading, like in physical commodity assets and real world business, it also requires sufficient insight before entering it. And if we enter a field without having sufficient insight then we are just like gamblers who hope for luck to come without us being willing to analyze and increase our insight. Without sufficient insight, we are even prone to becoming victims of fraud or something similar. So insight is what must be prioritized. And after we have insight then we can start to enter slowly.

Agree bro,
we must have insight, knowledge and do research before investing in anything, both in crypto and investing in the real world.  Because without insight and doing research, it's the same as gambling without considering the risks and benefits.  Seems ridiculous.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2024, 06:50:42 AM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 699
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:36:58 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2024, 06:59:50 AM »
Agree bro,
we must have insight, knowledge and do research before investing in anything, both in crypto and investing in the real world.  Because without insight and doing research, it's the same as gambling without considering the risks and benefits.  Seems ridiculous.
Yeah In this way, when trading, it can be safer. Of course, there is a possibility that you will know the opportunity to make a profit and which position to enter. Sometimes,  many new traders just buy coins even though the price is too high, and after that, the price collapses, which will make them trapped in high prices.

Online milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: Today at 09:17:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2024, 07:28:41 AM »

One of the main reasons on why people do considero out on holding or trying out to hoard those new coins is that because they could really be able to make those high multipliers
and this is what make them inspired because we know that getting rich would really be that only possible on investing into those coins which does have still no almost value or something that
cheap on which they would really be trying out to chase into those projects which are really that still on their early phase and this is why it would really be something like this.
Trading or holding? it would really be just that depending on you on which one you would really be tending to choose upon.

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1378
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2024, 07:24:30 PM »

You correctly understand how to work in the market. When the hodl approach is used, cryptocurrency becomes not just an investment object, but also, to some extent, a life philosophy based on the belief in the inevitability of the emergence of a global decentralized monetary system and on doubts about the efficiency, transparency and reliability of economies tied to the use of fiat money  .
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1764
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:33 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #100 on: February 16, 2024, 09:18:11 PM »

You correctly understand how to work in the market. When the hodl approach is used, cryptocurrency becomes not just an investment object, but also, to some extent, a life philosophy based on the belief in the inevitability of the emergence of a global decentralized monetary system and on doubts about the efficiency, transparency and reliability of economies tied to the use of fiat money  .

Yeah, we have to know how to work in the market.  I agree with the opinion above.  Because when investing we have to know the character of the market, annual habits too.
If you have to hold because you are trapped in a high price, then we have to do that, because we don't do trading.
Regarding crypto, I am sure that one day the world will adopt a decentralized system

Online debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1674
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 10:32:10 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2024, 10:09:41 PM »
Yeah In this way, when trading, it can be safer. Of course, there is a possibility that you will know the opportunity to make a profit and which position to enter. Sometimes,  many new traders just buy coins even though the price is too high, and after that, the price collapses, which will make them trapped in high prices.
True. Trading can be safe if we have good knowledge. The role of knowledge is crucial because it determines the way to analyze the projects. If we have good knowledge, we can analyze the projects properly. We know which projects are potential and can give the good profits. But if we have lack of knowledge, we may join scam projects and lose money.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1079
  • Last Active: Today at 02:00:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2024, 11:01:57 PM »
True. Trading can be safe if we have good knowledge. The role of knowledge is crucial because it determines the way to analyze the projects. If we have good knowledge, we can analyze the projects properly. We know which projects are potential and can give the good profits. But if we have lack of knowledge, we may join scam projects and lose money.

Trading and investing require proper knowledge; otherwise, the trader can run too many losses. The same is applicable to someone who only invests to hold. If an investor doesn't have proper knowledge about holding, they can panic when the price is dropping, which could cause them to sell at a cheap price, even lower than the initial price they bought. Also, a trader can lose money in trading when they don't understand how volatile the market can be. Trading is risky, just as holding, both requires concrete knowledge. 

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2024, 11:57:11 PM »
Trading and investing require proper knowledge; otherwise, the trader can run too many losses. The same is applicable to someone who only invests to hold. If an investor doesn't have proper knowledge about holding, they can panic when the price is dropping, which could cause them to sell at a cheap price, even lower than the initial price they bought. Also, a trader can lose money in trading when they don't understand how volatile the market can be. Trading is risky, just as holding, both requires concrete knowledge.
We still get losses although we trade or invest with good knowledge. So it makes sense if there will be more losses if we have no proper knowledge. Trading and investing crypto are risky, it won't be easy to get profits if we just trade/invest with random way. That's why it is very important to learn carefully first. Knowledge is a must to have, we can't succeed in trading/investing without good knowledge.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2024, 04:42:38 AM »

Yes you are right I agree with you, of course trading investment and gambling are the three areas that require the most knowledge. But we also have to admit that in all activities, knowledge is extremely necessary, otherwise no person can be successful. But people who invest must plan to hold for a long time and think about holding. Very few people invest only for short period of time but most of the people prefer holding who are big investors. Investing and holding is not risky but investing in coins that are trusted. Anyway we all know that trading business is risky and there is fear of losing money although all traders are risky but more risky in trading.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG