follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What's on your Defi token list..  (Read 815 times)

Offline AvatarSiri

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:22:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
What's on your Defi token list..
« on: April 20, 2024, 02:16:11 PM »
Hey mates, just a quick one. Now that Bitcoin halving is completed, I'm looking to accumulate some defi token. I've got ftm, inj and recently wormhole. Anyone else you think I should add, share the DEFI projects you're monitoring..

And also, What's the possibility of DeFi dominating the market in this run?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What's on your Defi token list..
« on: April 20, 2024, 02:16:11 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15871
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 12:10:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Re: What's on your Defi token list..
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 01:45:27 AM »
Hey mates, just a quick one. Now that Bitcoin halving is completed, I'm looking to accumulate some defi token. I've got ftm, inj and recently wormhole. Anyone else you think I should add, share the DEFI projects you're monitoring..

You can refer to the DeFi List on Coinmarketcap to see the top tokens in DeFi. In addition to native tokens like AVAX, ICP, FTM, some really attractive DeFi tokens that I am interested in are: LINK (oracle), DAI (stablecoin), UNI (DEX), MKR (Lending), LDO (LSD), AAVE, ENA.

I hope they will have strong growth in the near future as the DeFi summer returns and attracts new capital to the market thanks to extremely attractive APRs.

█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline AvatarSiri

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:22:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2024, 07:07:44 AM »

You can refer to the DeFi List on Coinmarketcap to see the top tokens in DeFi. In addition to native tokens like AVAX, ICP, FTM, some really attractive DeFi tokens that I am interested in are: LINK (oracle), DAI (stablecoin), UNI (DEX), MKR (Lending), LDO (LSD), AAVE, ENA.

I hope they will have strong growth in the near future as the DeFi summer returns and attracts new capital to the market thanks to extremely attractive APRs.

This helps mate. Already gone through, but most of these are already above 500M in mcap which for a small trader, might be difficult to do some good numbers. But I found one that kinda got me attracted, below 200m mcap. Alephuim, heard of it?

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:57:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2024, 05:42:37 PM »

This helps mate. Already gone through, but most of these are already above 500M in mcap which for a small trader, might be difficult to do some good numbers. But I found one that kinda got me attracted, below 200m mcap. Alephuim, heard of it?

I checked this project on Bitget. It looks like a good project and it's a good competitor to KASPA, Since it shares some similarities with KASPA, both aiming to address scalability challenges in blockchain technology. The current price of ALPH might be attractive to some investors interested in the project's potential. So I guess I might get a bag of it. I actually have some KAS, so I'll see which one does better in price comparison and growth especially.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:34:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 07:27:47 PM »
This helps mate. Already gone through, but most of these are already above 500M in mcap which for a small trader, might be difficult to do some good numbers.
So you're looking for small projects that have the potential to do 10x from a 1 million marketcap or so? It will be incredibly risky and not a lot of people will shill for projects like that. Most of the time they're just gambling with their pick anyway. Another thing you need to consider is the hype for projects with bigger MC is usually higher when the alt season hit, even though they don't really release anything compared to small marketcap projects. So while the return is probably not as big as small MC projects when you hit the jackpot, it is more consistent. Personally, I've been holding SHR, but I don't recommend you buy them unless you know the risk etc. DWYOR and DYOR.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG