follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Crypto] Nigeria high court demand Binance to submit Nigeria users data.  (Read 3185 times)

Online Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1586
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:23:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
Kenyan police arrest Binance executive who escaped from Nigeria

Binance executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla has been arrested in Kenya and there is possibility that he will be extradited to Nigeria.

One of the sources said, “Binance executive, Nadeem Anjarwalla, has been arrested by the Kenya Police Service, and he would be extradited to Nigeria this week by INTERPOL.”

Another source noted, “As we had said before that Anjarwalla would be extradited, he has been arrested in Kenya, and he’ll be extradited to Nigeria this week.”

I also saw a flash news today but I can't recall the social media platform I got the news because I was in hurry to church. And the news says that for the crackdown some of the exchange in the country after Binance to make sure that the naira would go back to his normal price. EFCC and FCCPC are working hard to crackdown some more f the of the exchange and Superstores that are still charging high when the dollar has come down. FCCPC dey seal store at Abuja while EFCC dey investigate the exchanges that are still manipulating the naira in the exchange market. And anything they will do to make the Naira appreciate i support am. And one of the minister, I don forget di name, he say from next month dollar will be useless in di country. So if anyone still dey keep naira in dollars then they should change it now. and another News again today, and I screenshot di image but I go put di images for the appropriate thread which I don create an before.but let me.just cap weti dem tok. Dem tok say those people weti dey deal on cryptocurrency e don loss well well because of the naira dey appreciate.and na true. When I tok dat thing in my thread some people disagree.with me.
That is not the work of EFCC. EFCC deals with crime and not exchange crackdown. It is also not the work of EFCC to deal with naira exchange monitoring.

If you read the news very well, you will see fault in it.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 07:23:37 AM by Charles-Tim »
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 807
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:42:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
From fry pan to fire. Na e be say Nadeem Anjarwalla Don enter problem because Nigeria government go add extra count charge for him head. This issue wey happen like this, fit come make Binance reason to pay the money wey federal government ask them, because the tori don get k leg. I just hope say Binance no go win find good face for Nigeria government hand and release the names wey them demand for Binance.

Online Charles-Tim

• Legendary
    • View Profile

From fry pan to fire. Na e be say Nadeem Anjarwalla Don enter problem because Nigeria government go add extra count charge for him head. This issue wey happen like this, fit come make Binance reason to pay the money wey federal government ask them, because the tori don get k leg. I just hope say Binance no go win find good face for Nigeria government hand and release the names wey them demand for Binance.
We do not know yet if Nadeem Anjarwalla will be extradited to Nigeria, but that is what the Nigerian government are expecting. Let us wait and see what will happen. Most people think that Kenya is going to extradite him to Nigeria.

Court to hear Binance executive’s bail application Tuesday

Justice Emeka Nwite, has adjourned till Tuesday (which is tomorrow) to hear the bail application of the detained Binance executive, Tigran Gambaryan.

https://punchng.com/court-to-hear-binance-executives-bail-application-tuesday/
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1911
  • The Sherrif
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 03:33:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Poll Voter Poll Starter Quick Poster
We do not know yet if Nadeem Anjarwalla will be extradited to Nigeria, but that is what the Nigerian government are expecting. Let us wait and see what will happen. Most people think that Kenya is going to extradite him to Nigeria.

Kenyan police have detained escapee Binance Executive Nadeem Anjarwalla and are working with the EFCC to extradite him to Nigeria within a week to face the law.

https://punchng.com/exclusive-kenya-to-extradite-binance-executive-who-escaped-from-nigeria/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

Told y'all that nobody messes with the Nigeria Government. The Kenya government will lose more if they refuse to send him back to Nigeria and they are not ready to take such a risk.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 10:13:20 PM by Igebotz »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1115
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:12:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts

Kenya police service has arrested the escaped Binance Executive Nadeem Anjarwalla and are working with EFCC to extradite him back to Nigeria within the week to face the law.

https://punchng.com/exclusive-kenya-to-extradite-binance-executive-who-escaped-from-nigeria/?utm_source=auto-read-also&utm_medium=web

Told y'all that nobody messes with the Nigeria Government. The Kenya government will lose more if they refuse to send him back to Nigeria and they are not ready to take such a risk.
I don't know how everything display to that guy wey don already escaped. It was almost a month or more than a month this guy was still in Africa. By the way, Nnamdi Kanu was extradited from Kenya to Nigeria. So Nadeem Anjarwallawill be also extradited back to Nigeria and that is part of the international law and also part of the foreign policy of a country. Nadeem Anjarwalla would left the African scene and went to Asia or another continent until the issue die down then go back to his country. Or preferable he would have gone to his home country. But now that he has been rearrested again, the charges will be more. We pray dat there should be soft landing in the case.

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 825
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 05:28:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Today, Binance case has been adjoined to May 17. EFCC has also accused Binance of money laundering.

Judge Emeka Nwite adjourned to May 17 when he will give a ruling.
In addition to the tax evasion trial, Binance and the executives have also been charged with laundering more than $35 million by Nigeria’s anti-graft agency, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), in a trial that will resume on May 2.

Of a truth no African country would want to be in the bad book of Nigeria but I was also thinking, as it is now that he is well known to be a representative of binance here in Nigeria,  do you not think he is likely going to be an asset to his country which would make them not to give in to the Nigeria government. Although what he did is against the laws of the land for bribing his way to fleeing without his international passport. But do you not think that there are some hidden faces and names behind his escape because such a thing can not just happen just like that. The monkeys hand is indeed inside the pot of soup.
Nnamdi kanu was working freely abroad (outside Africa) when Nigeria government was looking for him to be arrested. He was later arrested in Kenya. There is a man that if he gets to US today, he will be arrested, but he is in Russia living his life freely. There are cases like this as there will be exceptional cases. What a country will take as illegal or blame will not be taken by another country as illegal or blame. But I always doubt Africa countries.
You are right sir. Most cases are just like the Nnamdi Kanus  case. I can see mutual cooperation amongst the African nations. Az of this evening, I stumbled upon an online dailies stating that the kenya government has given the Nigeria government update on the binance escapee. Possibly they might be working on extraditing him or maybe further interrogation to get more information from him because I know the Kenya government would want to also get clues from him too to know what to do wether to enter into a diplomatic dialogue with the Nigeria government or not.

I think this case is some how becoming interesting and would be looking towards seeing how both nations handles diplomatic relations to that extent.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Charles-Tim

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Kenya police service has arrested the escaped Binance Executive Nadeem Anjarwalla and are working with EFCC to extradite him back to Nigeria within the week to face the law.

It is not different from the news I posted up there. The two news were out for people to read on the same day. The news title is confusing because in the news itself, there is nothing like Kenya police said the Binance executive will be extracted. Everything is still about Nigeria like maybe EFCC official saying something. Although, we all know how Kenya is. The country extradited Nnamdi Kanu but a man that was not arrested outside Africa, not to talk of extra diction?

By the way, how will Kenya lose if they decide not to extradite Nadeem Anjarwalla?
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • The Sherrif
    • View Profile

It is not different from the news I posted up there. The two news were out for people to read on the same day. The news title is confusing because in the news itself, there is nothing like Kenya police said the Binance executive will be extracted. Everything is still about Nigeria like maybe EFCC official saying something. Although, we all know how Kenya is. The country extradited Nnamdi Kanu but a man that was not arrested outside Africa, not to talk of extra diction?

By the way, how will Kenya lose if they decide not to extradite Nadeem Anjarwalla?

I didn't see your report I must have skipped it somehow....

We can't tell for sure but the reporter said the suspect will be extradicted to Nigeria this week so the only way to verify the info is to wait and see what happens before weekend. The only verified info now is that the Binance rep is being detained by the Kenya Police.

Kenya and Nigeria shares high diplomatic ties and Nigeria as the head of Ecowas and the AU we provide aids to these countries so there's more to gain being in Nigeria good book.

The Kenya government is going to extradite him and tag it "kidnapped" as usual.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline enwi

• Activity: 203
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 08:28:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter Search

I didn't see your report I must have skipped it somehow....

We can't tell for sure but the reporter said the suspect will be extradicted to Nigeria this week so the only way to verify the info is to wait and see what happens before weekend. The only verified info now is that the Binance rep is being detained by the Kenya Police.

Kenya and Nigeria shares high diplomatic ties and Nigeria as the head of Ecowas and the AU we provide aids to these countries so there's more to gain being in Nigeria good book.

The Kenya government is going to extradite him and tag it "kidnapped" as usual.
It's been almost a week but there is still no latest news about Nadeem Anjarwalla. Really hope Nadeem Anjarwalla gets the appropriate punishment because they manipulated one country's data which is a criminal act that is very detrimental to many people in Nigeria.

Offline Igebotz

• Legendary
  • The Sherrif
    • View Profile

@enwi this type of noob quoting is not allowed here. Now we can't even tell what comment you're responding to. Don't derail the thread like this.

To keep the record straight - Nadeem Anjarwallais not holding any data and neither can he give any any Binance personal datas, he's only Africa Binance representative.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██