follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: DApps On L1 Protocols; The Use Of The Dual Proof Of Stake Mechanism.  (Read 393 times)

Offline MetaAttorney

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:21:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Search 10 Posts

Decentralised applications are an integral part of the crypto space as I've found over the years. Through time, alot of these have been built.

As time goes, most frameworks have come forth with well crafted strategies for developing Dapps via Layer 1 blockchains and the dual proof of stake consensus mechanism.

I find this very interesting and I'm looking out for projects tailored along this line, any suggestions I'd research on??

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:47:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
Re: DApps On L1 Protocols; The Use Of The Dual Proof Of Stake Mechanism.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 07:09:55 PM »
Are you referring to projects like this one[1]? From what I can tell it is basically the same as delegate staking and stuff like that. I don't really see the appeal other than allowing users to delegate to one validator and earn on layer-1 and layer-2. On the other hand, every dapp is running on L1, so I don't get why you need to mention that. Is this what you mean when you refer to the development framework, or is there something else? I'm pretty sure the idea is not really new, since it is a merge-mining mechanism but for PoS algorithm. CMIIW.

[1] https://docs.bouncebit.io/restaking-infrastructure/bouncebit-pos-chain/dual-token-staking-consensus

Online MCcabe Rory

• Activity: 56
  • Last Active: Today at 01:47:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Quick Poster 50 Posts Karma
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 09:53:03 AM »

Decentralised applications are an integral part of the crypto space as I've found over the years. Through time, alot of these have been built.

As time goes, most frameworks have come forth with well crafted strategies for developing Dapps via Layer 1 blockchains and the dual proof of stake consensus mechanism.

I find this very interesting and I'm looking out for projects tailored along this line, any suggestions I'd research on??

OMNI fits your criteria.. it's a L1 Blockchain powered by dual proof of stake. https://www.bitget.com/academy/what-is-omnicat-omni-and-how-does-it-work

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1723
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:47:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2024, 12:40:23 AM »
I think there's a difference between OMNI and Omnicat. Omnicat is one of the projects launched on the OMNI network, while Omni itself is a layer-2 network based on the link you shared above. As far as I can tell, they're trying to be the layer-2 scaling solution for Ethereum, unless I misread their faqs. It doesn't help that there are other "Omni" projects out there, including probably one of the popular layer projects for Bitcoin, the Omni Layer.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG