follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BTC supply crisis will appear soon  (Read 4470 times)

Online alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3530
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: BTC supply crisis will appear soon
« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2024, 10:33:21 PM »
Don't just buy coins without doing deeper research. If you buy coins at the current price then there is the potential that you will be trapped at an expensive price. It is better to wait until the price collapses and buy Bitcoin in very large quantities. Believe me, cryptocurrency prices will definitely be like a roller coaster which has up and down movements, if it is currently going up then there will be time for it to go down and you have to get in immediately.
It is too careless if someone buys a coin without a deep research. Even we buy a coin through a deep research, there is still a chance to get a bad coin. It will be worse if we buy with no deep research. I bet we only can get shitcoins.

I think there is no problem to buy coins now. Many coins still don't reach their ATH, they are struggling to keep increasing. Buying now is good as long as we buy the right coins. The top coins will be recommended coins for buying. We don't need too complex research on them.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: March 15, 2024, 10:33:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:21:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #106 on: March 15, 2024, 10:40:25 PM »
Bitcoin doesn't really get supply crisis, it gets higher price. I feel like we are going to be alright and nobody should worry about these things. GO get yourself some bitcoin and yo will be fine, if the price goes up right away, then you make quick buck, if it takes some time and there isn't a crisis, it will still go up but just won't be that quick. Things do end up being something a bit more clear when the time comes, but that doesn't mean that we are going to end up with anything major. Just assume that things will not be easy and we are going to do fine in the end with that logic. Hopefully, it will be pretty quick.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #107 on: March 15, 2024, 10:42:06 PM »
Unfortunately, I do not do the same. I do not invest in every potential project. My 90 portfolio is in Bitcoin, and the remaining 10% is in alts and stablecoins. I only invest a couple of dollars if I can convince myself that the project is good and it's not centralized; then, I may consider buying some tokens. But there are people who always buys coins with FOMO and they like to be up to date with the market and sometimes they get scammed because not all of them are legits. They make profit too. But the number of good projects that do 10x or 20x is too low. I was amazed how ORDI and some other coins climbed that much.
This method is good because you will make safer and better trading, although there is no guarantee of always making a profit, but at least you have the opportunity to stay safe in cryptocurrency. Maybe you can participate in Airdrop which you can do without using any capital.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2024, 10:51:24 PM »
Don't just buy coins without doing deeper research. If you buy coins at the current price then there is the potential that you will be trapped at an expensive price. It is better to wait until the price collapses and buy Bitcoin in very large quantities. Believe me, cryptocurrency prices will definitely be like a roller coaster which has up and down movements, if it is currently going up then there will be time for it to go down and you have to get in immediately.
It is too careless if someone buys a coin without a deep research. Even we buy a coin through a deep research, there is still a chance to get a bad coin. It will be worse if we buy with no deep research. I bet we only can get shitcoins.

I think there is no problem to buy coins now. Many coins still don't reach their ATH, they are struggling to keep increasing. Buying now is good as long as we buy the right coins. The top coins will be recommended coins for buying. We don't need too complex research on them.
Bitcoin does not need to require too deep research, you just buy and then HODL long-term it is enough, we know the potential of bitcoin how now, it is certain that it is ATH and it will peak even more, even I bought bitcoin never looked at the price because I did the DCA method.

Speaking of altcoins, research is needed even about the fundamentals themselves, I am not sure about some altcoins and it is only owned a little compared to bitcoin which is bigger in the portfolio because it is sure that bitcoin every cycle will touch ATH again.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2024, 05:46:09 PM »
Bitcoin does not need to require too deep research, you just buy and then HODL long-term it is enough, we know the potential of bitcoin how now, it is certain that it is ATH and it will peak even more, even I bought bitcoin never looked at the price because I did the DCA method.

Speaking of altcoins, research is needed even about the fundamentals themselves, I am not sure about some altcoins and it is only owned a little compared to bitcoin which is bigger in the portfolio because it is sure that bitcoin every cycle will touch ATH again.
Exactly the advantage of bitcoin is like that because of the influence of the supply which is only 21 million bitcoins, so it is very suitable if you store bitcoin for a very long time because the price will definitely increase again when more and more people want to buy bitcoin, but it is also increasingly difficult to get bitcoin, whatever the price. will be bought by the pope.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2024, 06:11:56 PM »
Bitcoin doesn't really get supply crisis, it gets higher price. I feel like we are going to be alright and nobody should worry about these things. GO get yourself some bitcoin and yo will be fine, if the price goes up right away, then you make quick buck, if it takes some time and there isn't a crisis, it will still go up but just won't be that quick. Things do end up being something a bit more clear when the time comes, but that doesn't mean that we are going to end up with anything major. Just assume that things will not be easy and we are going to do fine in the end with that logic. Hopefully, it will be pretty quick.

There will be a supply crisis during the bitcoin halving, because miners' rewards will be cut in half. And at that time demand will be high, causing the price of bitcoin to soar. but we will also see some corrections at that time, because whales will manipulate the market all the time until the bull season, when it reaches the top of the ATH.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:11:48 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2024, 09:58:49 PM »
forget about the institutions holding, Bitcoin will always circulate and these people can take hold of the decentralized network for any purpose.
I am having a hard time understanding this sentence, but if you meant that institutional investors are going to control the network, then that is not going to happen; BTC is decentralized and there is never going to be a central authority that is in control. Whales and these investors own a lot of BTC, so they can manipulate the price, but they cannot control the network.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2024, 09:58:49 PM »

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 962
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:05:46 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2024, 10:27:57 PM »

Exactly the advantage of bitcoin is like that because of the influence of the supply which is only 21 million bitcoins, so it is very suitable if you store bitcoin for a very long time because the price will definitely increase again when more and more people want to buy bitcoin, but it is also increasingly difficult to get bitcoin, whatever the price. will be bought by the pope.
Where I will try to hold on to the BTC I have now and will accumulate the DCA method because it is more effective than having to buy the DIP method, not bad but the convenience of my own way makes it better especially as I don't analyze prices all the time.

People will buy bitcoin at any price because they feel the price will definitely go up again especially with the lowest buying price then it is already a big advantage.
Until whenever the pope will still have a large amount of BTC.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2024, 10:45:50 PM »
I am having a hard time understanding this sentence, but if you meant that institutional investors are going to control the network, then that is not going to happen; BTC is decentralized and there is never going to be a central authority that is in control. Whales and these investors own a lot of BTC, so they can manipulate the price, but they cannot control the network.
Exactly, no one can control the Blockchain Network, only the prices on the exchange can be controlled by whales or investors who have a lot of money. In this way, they can move the price of Bitcoin up or down according to an agreement with a group of other rich people.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #114 on: March 18, 2024, 03:09:22 PM »
Exactly, no one can control the Blockchain Network, only the prices on the exchange can be controlled by whales or investors who have a lot of money. In this way, they can move the price of Bitcoin up or down according to an agreement with a group of other rich people.

I agree with you, market prices can be controlled by whale groups. they will manipulate prices to make a profit. This not only happens in the crypto world but in other trades too, those with large capital can manipulate prices. As small investors we can only go with the flow and read market movements, we take advantage of the moment to make a profit and always monitor the market.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2024, 11:09:03 PM »
I agree with you, market prices can be controlled by whale groups. they will manipulate prices to make a profit. This not only happens in the crypto world but in other trades too, those with large capital can manipulate prices. As small investors we can only go with the flow and read market movements, we take advantage of the moment to make a profit and always monitor the market.
Yeah traders who have a lot of capital will find it easy to compete by creating flows created by other whales. Meanwhile, for us as traders who have small capital, it is best to follow the conditions of the exchange and never go against price movements that occur in the market.

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 757
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:56:59 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2024, 08:22:38 PM »
Speaking of supply crisis
Coinbase Bitcoin reserves hit a 9-year low

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2024, 03:13:33 PM »
Speaking of supply crisis
Coinbase Bitcoin reserves hit a 9-year low

This should be a very good signal, coinbase is a place that many people use to buy Bitcoin but already has a limited supply. It is possible that Coinbase buys all the Bitcoin on the exchange or perhaps directly to the miners to maintain Bitcoin availability on the Coinbase platform.

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 757
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:56:59 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2024, 03:49:07 PM »
This should be a very good signal, coinbase is a place that many people use to buy Bitcoin but already has a limited supply. It is possible that Coinbase buys all the Bitcoin on the exchange or perhaps directly to the miners to maintain Bitcoin availability on the Coinbase platform.

Here is a noob question
An Exchange shouldn't be just a place where buyers and sellers meet?
Why does an exchange need to be the seller?
Why does it need to guarantee liquidity?
An exchange isn't a market maker.

Availability is always there i.e. there are always sellers, it's just a matter of price.
If there is no BTC availability on the Exchange at a certain price, the price will go up, until availability appears.
?

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2024, 09:34:22 PM »
Here is a noob question
An Exchange shouldn't be just a place where buyers and sellers meet?
Why does an exchange need to be the seller?
Why does it need to guarantee liquidity?
An exchange isn't a market maker.

Availability is always there i.e. there are always sellers, it's just a matter of price.
If there is no BTC availability on the Exchange at a certain price, the price will go up, until availability appears.
?
When talking about the scarcity of BTC, we are only talking about the availability of highly liquid BTC, which is temporarily considered to be BTC on CEXs and ready to be sold right now. At the same time, we consider the amount of BTC in self-custody accounts that contain expectations of a higher price. All of them create the basis for us to analyze onchain data according to a narrative that seems most reasonable.

We do not know exactly when BTC holders will send all of their BTC to CEXs, it could be in a few minutes, when BTC returns to $70K or in 12 months, when BTC will hit $160K. We can only present a possibility that seems reasonable in order to make judgments and predictions.

Currently, the amount of BTC on CEXs is low, we can temporarily think that only this amount of BTC is ready to be traded and when the buying pressure increases thanks to BTC Spot ETFs or BTC Halving, we will see BTC price increase very quickly and strongly due to the supply crisis.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████