follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bad governance is a major factor affecting the economy .  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1120
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:29:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
Re: Bad governance is a major factor affecting the economy .
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2024, 10:41:32 AM »
Today in our society,  bad governance can lead to economic crises and make the cost of living very hard for the citizens, in a democratic society, citizens have their rights to vote for who they want for the betterment of the society,  but we still have corruption which affects the elections negatively.
What are the solutions to solve these problems associated with bad government and poor economic conditions?
Shear your ideas and opinions  ...
Currently, there are actually many people who are smart and can manage a country's finances well and can make a country developed. and yes, even those who currently sit on government benches are intelligent people who are actually very skilled in economics. But the problem is now we lack honest people. Because even though someone is very smart in managing the economy, he is not an honest person, this is where corrupt people will emerge. So what I can say is that we are not currently in crisis and do not lack smart people, but we are currently in crisis because we lack good and honest people. I have heard these words too. I forget who I heard it from. but these words are true.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2024, 10:41:32 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline koang

• Activity: 580
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:47:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2024, 01:42:50 PM »
Democracy provides ample opportunities for participation, and the political process in democracy is the participation of the people to vote.
A well-educated society will become smart voters and smart voters will elect quality leaders.
And leaders resulting from a good democratic process will later produce quality policies as well

Online DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1929
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:02:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2024, 04:08:38 PM »
Democracy provides ample opportunities for participation, and the political process in democracy is the participation of the people to vote.
A well-educated society will become smart voters and smart voters will elect quality leaders.
And leaders resulting from a good democratic process will later produce quality policies as well

The question of education and responsibility of the population is very important, as well as their position on where the country should move - "forward to the past", or still choose development, change and progress.
At the same time, democracy has a disadvantage - freedom of speech - it allows you to promise and promise virtually anything you want, which can strongly influence the decision-making of voters.  Which unfortunately we have already seen many times....
And of course - a primitive, undeveloped population is the best soil for nurturing totalitarianism and similar anti-human regimes, where neither the life of a citizen nor his standard of living is of any interest to the "ruler" at all

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1412
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 10:57:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2024, 12:02:52 PM »
The only problem is that a country with unstable economy and governance will always result in conflicts whether internal or external. Politics will always be the reason why there is what we called instability in the economy and of course the whole country. In third world countries like mine corruption is quite common.

Offline koang

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2024, 10:42:13 AM »
The only problem is that a country with unstable economy and governance will always result in conflicts whether internal or external. Politics will always be the reason why there is what we called instability in the economy and of course the whole country. In third world countries like mine corruption is quite common.

Developing countries are nations that are still constructing their political and democratic systems. These systems are often young and lack solid rules and structures.
Money politics and bureaucratic politicization are often used to undermine democracy.
The most effective ways to achieve an ideal democracy are through improving citizens' political education and literacy, promoting balanced mass media, and implementing public education programs.

BTW Cory Aquino is my idol

Offline Celsius

• Activity: 120
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 10:22:45 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2024, 04:49:03 AM »
Just as a good governance can play an important role in the economy of a country, a bad government can lead to a bad economic condition in a country.  Because the government can keep itself in charge of all economic activities in a country.  A government can also establish good relations of its own country with the outside world and play an important role in the economy.  Foreign labor market and all types of import and export activities are regulated by a government system, therefore a government plays a very important role in controlling economic standards if the government performs its responsibilities with good governance.

Online DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2024, 11:09:52 PM »

Developing countries are nations that are still constructing their political and democratic systems. These systems are often young and lack solid rules and structures.
Money politics and bureaucratic politicization are often used to undermine democracy.
The most effective ways to achieve an ideal democracy are through improving citizens' political education and literacy, promoting balanced mass media, and implementing public education programs.

BTW Cory Aquino is my idol

I have a question. And why do you think developing countries can't just learn from more successful/stable countries ? Just borrow a model that has proven itself? For example, the Criminal Code, tax laws, and other fundamental laws that have worked well in other countries? It seems to me that in today's world, except for some "special countries", borrowing and adapting "outside experience" may not be a bad way to solve accumulated problems ?
In a way, we can take Singapore as an example, which has reformed quite effectively, essentially borrowing some solutions to fight very strong corruption. Thanks to Lee Kuan Yew for that. In my opinion, external factors aside, it is corruption that is at the root of economic problems in many countries.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2024, 11:09:52 PM »

Offline EluguHcman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:13:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2024, 12:02:41 AM »
I agree with you. Infact, even the governments are playing anonymous roles in the societies and the economy private sectors just in frustrating the masses with high cost of living all to enrich them.
Meanwhile the government will claim of trying to do something to calm the hike of goods situations while they are the real developer but hiding under the umbrella of a fellow masses in the society.
Indeed very much obvious, the governments are wicked and responsible for the hardship in the countries.

Offline koang

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2024, 10:05:08 AM »
~ ~ ~

I have a question. And why do you think developing countries can't just learn from more successful/stable countries ? Just borrow a model that has proven itself? For example, the Criminal Code, tax laws, and other fundamental laws that have worked well in other countries? It seems to me that in today's world, except for some "special countries", borrowing and adapting "outside experience" may not be a bad way to solve accumulated problems ?
In a way, we can take Singapore as an example, which has reformed quite effectively, essentially borrowing some solutions to fight very strong corruption. Thanks to Lee Kuan Yew for that. In my opinion, external factors aside, it is corruption that is at the root of economic problems in many countries.

It is not a matter of can or cannot, it is a matter of time.
The larger a country is in terms of population, culture, area, and low levels of education, the more complex the problems it faces and the longer it takes to reform.
That's why Singapore, can quickly reform its bureaucracy. They are a small country
Corruption is just a consequence, not the root of the problem.
The underlying cause is poor governance, led by poor leaders.
In a democracy, these leaders are elected by bad voters.
So the quality of the voters in a democracy will determine the future of their country.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2024, 02:49:33 PM »
~ ~ ~

The larger a country is in terms of population, culture, area, and low levels of education, the more complex the problems it faces and the longer it takes to reform.
That's why Singapore, can quickly reform its bureaucracy. They are a small country
So the quality of the voters in a democracy will determine the future of their country.
Yeah exactly. People accepts brirbery during elections that is why corrupt politicians will have to make something just to recover the loss they've paid during the campaign period. This is what actually is happening here in my small country. When majority of these bad voters overpower the good voters we are left hanging and things will become worst as corruptions became more rampant.  I think we need a reform on this.

Online DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2024, 05:10:00 PM »
~ ~ ~

...and "bad government" is a consequence of a global problem - a population that doesn't think, doesn't evaluate. takes their word for it and doesn't hold their constituents accountable.  Bottom line: not smart, no matter how offensive it sounds, the population is the root of the problems ! We ourselves give power to "bad rulers", allow them to break the law and evade responsibility. And corruption is one of the main tools for evading responsibility. So we have a vicious circle: we elect potential criminals, let them do it, do not draw conclusions, and at the next election we vote for populists and liars again. Is it a shame? Yes ! But until the majority of the population realizes it, the situation will not change.....

PS I for example believe that one of the laws that can improve the situation - is the right to vote - only the tax payer ! Let me clarify, although it will sound unpleasant - but pensioners, and all those who are on state support, in a society where there are problems with the government - should not vote. The reason is banal - they are the "breeding ground", which is very easy to cheat or simply bribe for pennies !

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2024, 03:23:04 PM »
and "bad government" is a consequence of a global problem - a population that doesn't think, doesn't evaluate. takes their word for it and doesn't hold their constituents accountable.  Bottom line: not smart, no matter how offensive it sounds, the population is the root of the problems ! We ourselves give power to "bad rulers", allow them to break the law and evade responsibility. And corruption is one of the main tools for evading responsibility. So we have a vicious circle: we elect potential criminals, let them do it, do not draw conclusions, and at the next election we vote for populists and liars again. Is it a shame? Yes ! But until the majority of the population realizes it, the situation will not change
This. Sad reality when it comes to politics in every country except for those that are having a stronger economy and countries having great leaders that prioritize their own country's people, economy, interests and defense.

Online DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2024, 06:00:25 PM »
Yeah exactly. People accepts brirbery during elections that is why corrupt politicians will have to make something just to recover the loss they've paid during the campaign period. This is what actually is happening here in my small country. When majority of these bad voters overpower the good voters we are left hanging and things will become worst as corruptions became more rampant.  I think we need a reform on this.

Regarding bribery. I, in my country, have observed this process. That is why I said earlier that I think it is necessary to limit voting rights. It is the pensioners and the poor who are bought very cheaply. And the biggest problem is not that they are being sold, but that they are being sold to get a momentary gain for a day-week-month, with absolutely no thought for the FUTURE. They live today, and they have the most primitive needs, they are not used to building complex cause-and-effect relationships to understand that selling your vote today, for 10 dollars, you, your children and grandchildren will lose thousands of dollars and POSSIBILITIES, and will be deprived of a quality future!

Offline koang

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2024, 09:09:17 AM »

PS I for example believe that one of the laws that can improve the situation - is the right to vote - only the tax payer ! Let me clarify, although it will sound unpleasant - but pensioners, and all those who are on state support, in a society where there are problems with the government - should not vote. The reason is banal - they are the "breeding ground", which is very easy to cheat or simply bribe for pennies !

The fundamental principles of democracy are equality and inclusiveness, and the right to participate in the political process is considered a human right. Limiting the franchise to a select few can be viewed as a violation of democratic principles.

Jason Brennan, a professor and author, states that there is a side effect of the democratic system, which encourages citizens to be irrational, tribal behavior and not take their vote seriously.
Therefore, he proposes a complementary system to mitigate these shortcomings, The concept of Epistocracy.
Brennan's concept of Epistocracy is a potential solution to this problem. However, its applicability remains a matter of debate among experts. Some experts consider this concept applicable and believe it can complement the democratic system.

Offline emmybd

• Activity: 218
  • Last Active: Today at 07:55:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Linux User 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2024, 12:49:30 PM »
Today in our society,  bad governance can lead to economic crises and make the cost of living very hard for the citizens, in a democratic society, citizens have their rights to vote for who they want for the betterment of the society,  but we still have corruption which affects the elections negatively.
What are the solutions to solve these problems associated with bad government and poor economic conditions?
Shear your ideas and opinions  ...

At present, we can see the gradual decline of democratic norms and principles all around the globe. Many governments although claim to be democratic behave like an autocratic regime. In many countries those who are ruling not even elected by populist vote. And most of these countries are infested with rampant corruption and misgovernance. I believe if the government is properly elected by the populist vote and adhere to the democratic norms and principles then most of these problems will gradually be solved.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG