follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Interesting March ICOs  (Read 1253 times)

Offline cryptothief

• Activity: 619
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2020, 07:07:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Interesting March ICOs
« on: March 18, 2018, 08:46:19 PM »
So many ICOs every month, so I've narrowed down the ones (in no particular order) that I will at the very least watching, and hopefully dropping a few satoshis in each...

1. www.effect.ai

Released on the NEO blockchain, it is attempting to bring online A.I. micro tasks to the masses, with fair payment for services and instant access to workers for businesses. Although there are already a few similar services, the Effect network has lofty ambitions over the next few years, and I can see it surviving and thriving. The whitelist is open and ICO planned for March, exact date still to be announced.

2.  www.auctus.org

A retirement plan platform utilising crypto and traditional assets. First one I've seen in this category and think it is an ideal area to move into as everyone either has, wants or needs a pension. Transparent with predictions and portfolio suggestions, you only pay for the 'robo-advisor' for periods in which it's predictions were correct. Whitelist is open and ICO starts on 27th March.

3. www.coinve.st

Attempting to create a decentralized cryptocurrency investment trading market. Create a virtual portfolio and build rewards with every trade made. Build a portfolio worth following and you'll get 50% of the trading fee revenue from anyone investing in your personal index fund. Seems like a fun and relatively inexpensive way to get started, and for more experienced traders, a genuine opportunity to earn. Registration available on site and the ICO starts on 9th March.

Feel free to slam my selections, but if you do, let me know what else is worth watching. No referral links here, just looking for projects I am interested in.
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄▄██▄▄██████▄
██████████████████▀████▀████████
████████████████▄█▀██████▀████████
███████████████▀▀█▄██████▄█████████
██████████████▄█████▄████▄██████████
████████████████████▀▀██▀▀███████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Smarter
Than Crypto
||ANN
BOUNTY
Medium
Reddit
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
WEB

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Interesting March ICOs
« on: March 18, 2018, 08:46:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Drew28

• Activity: 86
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: June 19, 2020, 08:01:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Interesting March ICOs
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 03:29:48 PM »
VLUX is really interesting. They are a peer-to-peer energy trading ICO based on London and they'll be having their main sale next month. Check it out! https://vlux.io/

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Interesting March ICOs
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2018, 02:41:23 AM »
So in hindsight how did they do?  I know the ICO market is really soft right now, but would you have still invested?  Do they seem to be as good now as they did in March? What would you have done differently if anything when it came to your picks or investment?

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG