follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Hadron - using idle browser-enabled devices to process AI computations  (Read 1581 times)

Offline frauswif

• Activity: 85
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 15, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter 50 Posts 10 Posts
I discovered an interesting new mining project. HADRON is the first blockchain project that is trying to harness the untapped power of billions of smartphones and PCs to power advanced artificial intelligence. Designed by AI and crypto visionaries and run by successful serial entrepreneurs from Stanford University and UC Berkeley, HADRON represents a new application of blockchain and AI expertise. It connects the demand for AI computations with a supply of processing power in a virtual marketplace where customers put out bids for computing tasks and miners can accept work in exchange for Hadron coins. As a miner, it allows you to use your browser-enabled smartphone or personal computer to process AI computations and earn Hadron coins. Check out the project and join the alpha testing phase of the in-browser miner. During the alpha stage the reward rate is boosted so you can earn thousands of Hadron coins relatively quickly: https://hadron.cloud/

I think this project has great potential based on its team of developers and the idea of powering AI computations via a decentralized network of idle web-enabled devices.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline WoKay

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 40
  • an ordinary man
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 19, 2021, 10:53:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
But it very difficult to have an access for mining.
I've followed all instructions but till now -- probably more than two month -- still waiting list :(

Offline yura04071989

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1320
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: July 16, 2022, 05:01:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
I participated in alpha testing, there was a limit of 300 coins per person, the browser coped for a couple of days, the computer did not experience any load and Internet traffic, too.

Offline frauswif

• Activity: 85
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: November 15, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Topic Starter 50 Posts 10 Posts
I also participated n alpha testing but was able to mine 5000.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG