follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are you buying now?  (Read 10649 times)

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1170
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 04:10:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: Are you buying now?
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2024, 01:48:09 PM »

I also did that preparation, and I will use it when Bitcoin experiences a correction. Meanwhile I also made more regular purchases of altcoins, but I didn't hold onto them for long, because when I made a profit I would sell them.

Like on Jup for example, I make a purchase at the time and when the price increases, I sell. This is something I always do on altcoins, even if it only makes a few percent profit, but I'm comfortable with it.

It could be said that you are not a long-term investor, right?
because I do it the same as you buy an asset during a price correction and then sell it when I get a profit according to what I expected, the profit I expect is usually only 10-20% profit from the purchase price
sorry if I define it that way because there are some people who say that if we can't hold it for long just as short term investors and can be said to be traders
Yes I am not a long term investor for altcoins, I am a long term investor only for bitcoin. I am comfortable doing this, because I can take advantage in a short time.

This also depends on the situation, because sometimes I also need longer time to take advantage because when I make a purchase the price actually goes down again. but in the end I still make a profit as long as I can hold it for a longer time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2024, 01:48:09 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1830
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:32:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2024, 06:34:34 PM »

Yes I am not a long term investor for altcoins, I am a long term investor only for bitcoin. I am comfortable doing this, because I can take advantage in a short time.

This also depends on the situation, because sometimes I also need longer time to take advantage because when I make a purchase the price actually goes down again. but in the end I still make a profit as long as I can hold it for a longer time.
If we can hold bitcoin for long, we can definitely make a profit. I am also like you, more comfortable holding Bitcoin long than altcoins. because I only invest in altcoins for the short and medium term at the moment, wait for the halving to correct and buy altcoins to hold until the next bullish

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1585
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 09:24:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2024, 08:46:43 PM »

One should hold or sell their coins depending on the condition of the market, some people invest for years and don't check the price of altcoins again and again so sometimes the coin become useless with the passage of time. In case of altcoins we have to take step with accordance to the value of that coin and If you are in profit then there is no need to wait if you are serious about your profit.

I think regular selling and buying in case of bitcoin cannot give you much profit as that a holding of bitcoin offers you so every coin should be handled differently and we should not use a same strategy for each type of coins.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1193
  • Last Active: Today at 03:06:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2024, 12:57:18 PM »
With the permission of @Ferki I am going to create this thread, which is totally opposite to the one he created a few months ago.

Are you buying cryptocurrencies now?. If not, could you tell us what is the reason you are not buying?. Are you afraid that the market will collapse as some "experts" say?. Are you afraid that Bitcoin will go to 0?. Do you think Chinese miners will turn off their machines and look at the sky?.
I have bought cryptocurrency before and have held until now. I believe and have seen that investing in the top cryptocurrencies leads to a lot of success from that investment. I'm not afraid of cryptocurrencies at all, I don't trust any experts no matter what they say. Bitcoin will never go to 0 and those who believe it I think are still believing the wrong decision. Bitcoin won't suffer even if Chinese miners shut down their machines as we saw a few years back when they shut down all Bitcoin transactions but Bitcoin didn't suffer. Bitcoin will run at its own pace Bitcoin will not depend on anyone.

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2024, 01:58:35 PM »

One should hold or sell their coins depending on the condition of the market, some people invest for years and don't check the price of altcoins again and again so sometimes the coin become useless with the passage of time. In case of altcoins we have to take step with accordance to the value of that coin and If you are in profit then there is no need to wait if you are serious about your profit.

I think regular selling and buying in case of bitcoin cannot give you much profit as that a holding of bitcoin offers you so every coin should be handled differently and we should not use a same strategy for each type of coins.
This is nothing new in the world of crypto currency, because even at the beginning I had coins that ended up being useless and only became displays in my wallet. However, with increasing knowledge and experience, I can be better at analyzing which altcoins are suitable for me to invest in.

Of course, buying bitcoin regularly will make us have profits in the future, and we are more familiar with the DCA strategy. I did this and now I have seen the benefits, it is very exciting because the time we have been waiting for has really arrived.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1830
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 08:32:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #125 on: April 13, 2024, 05:00:16 PM »

This is nothing new in the world of crypto currency, because even at the beginning I had coins that ended up being useless and only became displays in my wallet. However, with increasing knowledge and experience, I can be better at analyzing which altcoins are suitable for me to invest in.

Of course, buying bitcoin regularly will make us have profits in the future, and we are more familiar with the DCA strategy. I did this and now I have seen the benefits, it is very exciting because the time we have been waiting for has really arrived.
Purchasing bitcoin using the DCA method is the right way if we don't have large capital, and can collect bitcoin by buying during the bearish season. I do that too. If we don't have knowledge and experience in coin analysis, we will also lose our money, and the coins/tokens we buy will just be a display in our wallet.

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1857
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:04:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Sixth year Anniversary Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2024, 06:41:23 PM »

Purchasing bitcoin using the DCA method is the right way if we don't have large capital, and can collect bitcoin by buying during the bearish season.
I also highly recommend doing this, we have to look forward if we want to profit, Bitcoin is the best investment to accumulate than gold when halving is approaching we should not stop buying and we can start in the bear trend just forget the dip and the dump because eventually, the market will recover.
But when it comes to altcoins you have to a lot of research on the potential Bitcoin for me is the best coin to DCA

░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: April 13, 2024, 06:41:23 PM »

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #127 on: April 13, 2024, 07:30:17 PM »

Purchasing bitcoin using the DCA method is the right way if we don't have large capital, and can collect bitcoin by buying during the bearish season.
I also highly recommend doing this, we have to look forward if we want to profit, Bitcoin is the best investment to accumulate than gold when halving is approaching we should not stop buying and we can start in the bear trend just forget the dip and the dump because eventually, the market will recover.
But when it comes to altcoins you have to a lot of research on the potential Bitcoin for me is the best coin to DCA
Bitcoin has always been a priority coin to hold. When compared with gold, of course the profits from bitcoin are greater than gold, if calculated with the same funds we buy bitcoin and gold and hold them for the same time. That's why many big investors prefer to invest in Bitcoin rather than gold.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1175
  • Last Active: Today at 04:46:28 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #128 on: April 13, 2024, 08:28:48 PM »
Now (at this moment)... no.. maybe for some time in the future the price will fall so that buying cryptocurrency becomes cheaper, that could happen. Maybe the big reason everyone is buying cryptocurrency now is to welcome the arrival of the Bitcoin halving which is usually followed by the arrival of the ALT Season.

There is always a chance when a halving occurs, therefore each strategy will of course be different. Yes, it's possible that prices could start to rise from now on or experience a decline first, we don't know for sure. What is certain is that bullishness seems to be upon us. So, even if I don't buy cryptocurrency this second, someone who buys it right now isn't doing anything wrong.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1651
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 04:47:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #129 on: April 13, 2024, 09:16:29 PM »
Thread has been created years ago, but still relevant IMO especially now that we are near the bull market already.
Hmm, I'm saving some of my Bitcoins that I'm getting on signature campaigns. Does that consider "buying". :D

I'm saving at portion of my weekly Bitcoins that I'm getting from signature campaigns, and I'm keeping it for this opportunity (bull market). I've been doing it for weeks, and although it isn't consistent, at least I'm doing it once a month. If you are buying Bitcoin just for the short to mid term, I believe this is a good time to buy although the profit is lower compare to those who bought it way earlier. I believe that Bitcoin will at most 2x during the bull run.

If you want more profits though, I would suggest go for altcoins especially with those that has a low market cap. Higher risk, but higher reward as well.

Offline Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 11:10:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #130 on: April 13, 2024, 10:23:53 PM »
Well the thread was created since June 23, 2021, 01:36:25 PM but base on the situation on ground we can make contribution in it. This morning being the 13th day of April 2024, the price of bitcoin was at the rate of $67+k and I the the same day I the evening the price drastically dropped down to $62+k which is one of the best time to buy again. So in case the price hit $70k and the you have gotten small profit from it. And I. The halving again you can still buy more to fill the portfolio.

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #131 on: April 14, 2024, 01:27:22 PM »

Purchasing bitcoin using the DCA method is the right way if we don't have large capital, and can collect bitcoin by buying during the bearish season. I do that too. If we don't have knowledge and experience in coin analysis, we will also lose our money, and the coins/tokens we buy will just be a display in our wallet.
This strategy makes it easier for us to be able to have a number of bitcoins even if we only make purchases gradually. However, this is not a problem, it is actually an advantage for those of us who don't have a lot of capital to purchase large amounts of bitcoin with just one purchase.

Both those who make large purchases and those of us who do DCA still bring us profits. However profits may be different because we have less bitcoin, but that is not a problem.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 11:33:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #132 on: April 14, 2024, 04:06:43 PM »

This strategy makes it easier for us to be able to have a number of bitcoins even if we only make purchases gradually. However, this is not a problem, it is actually an advantage for those of us who don't have a lot of capital to purchase large amounts of bitcoin with just one purchase.

Both those who make large purchases and those of us who do DCA still bring us profits. However profits may be different because we have less bitcoin, but that is not a problem.
If we have large capital, we can buy bitcoin when it is bearish and hold it until it is bullish. This may take 4 years, and of course this requires large funds and really free money. but if our funds are limited we can buy bitcoin in stages using the DCA method

Offline Phu Juck

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 06:39:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Poll Starter 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #133 on: April 14, 2024, 04:26:06 PM »
I would not buy right now, market seems to be a bit overheated after Bitcoin made a new all time high.
Most likely, Bitcoin will be tempted to recede a bit and re-test a lower support mark, where we can buy again a bit cheaper.

But it is only speculation, of course.
Prices can go up even right now, we don't know it.
Always buy top coins of Defi: Yearn Finance from Andre Cronje and Avalanche from Emin Gün Sirer

Offline Blaze

• Activity: 314
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:38:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2024, 01:33:33 PM »
If we have large capital, we can buy bitcoin when it is bearish and hold it until it is bullish. This may take 4 years, and of course this requires large funds and really free money. but if our funds are limited we can buy bitcoin in stages using the DCA method
When you have the thought of buying bitcoin and holding it for a long time, it has the potential to provide a lot of profit. But everything is not as easy as you imagine because to get a lot of capital we have to work hard. Maybe we can pay bitcoin purchases in installments so that it won't feel like you will have bitcoin quickly and when the price rises you will get a lot of profit.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████████████
M
███████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Premium Bitcoin Mixer
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██