follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How much would you charge to setup miners?  (Read 783 times)

Offline yousufatik20

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 243
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 30, 2019, 12:30:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
How much would you charge to setup miners?
« on: September 29, 2018, 11:58:53 AM »
Hi,

I'm curious to know how much would someone charge to set up a mining operation, say, 10 miners? Configuration and wallet, information etc.

Thank you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How much would you charge to setup miners?
« on: September 29, 2018, 11:58:53 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline kamal420

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 224
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 30, 2019, 12:25:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: How much would you charge to setup miners?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 10:06:03 PM »
I personally don't think there's enough info in the OP to tell us a real number.
What needs to be done exactly?

- will you be asked to help giving purchase advice? Calculate ROI, look for PSU's, shelves, cooling,... Or is is just installing gear that has been bought by your customer?
- will you be asked to calculate the mining room's wiring, breakers,...
- will you only be giving advice, or will you physically help to setup shelves, install A/C,...

I'd personally see what would be asked of me, try to calculate the amount of time i'd spend on the project, and multiply it with a reasonable rate (about $30-$35/hour in my country for such a specific job). Like it has been said before: maybe you'll work for a lot less (depending on your country, and the fact if this is a continuous or a one-time job).

For example:
- finding out which miners to buy, factoring in the electricity rate, custom fees, shipping and handling, PSU's, looking for second hand miners,... About 2-3 hours???
- looking at the cabling, breakers, calculating the btu's for correct A/C... About 2-3 hours???
- setting up the room: impossible to say (does the room need to be cleared, does it need A/C, is the wiring OK, how about security,...)
l

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG