follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are memecoins really important for the crypto market?  (Read 3399 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Are memecoins really important for the crypto market?
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2024, 01:22:34 PM »

Everyone has their own opinion. There is no need to be offended :)
And this forum gives us ample space to differ in opinion.
Investing is about money, and we are responsible for every decision we make
If anyone wants to invest in meme coins and thinks it is a good investment, go ahead...
Your money, your rules... Losses or profits are at our own risk.

That's right bro, everyone has their own opinion.  Every investment also requires confidence, if they are confident in their choice, we just respect it.  The risk of each choice lies with each of us masking ourselves.
Memecoin is also good for its lovers.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2024, 01:22:34 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2024, 04:52:41 PM »

Everyone has their own opinion. There is no need to be offended :)
And this forum gives us ample space to differ in opinion.
Investing is about money, and we are responsible for every decision we make
If anyone wants to invest in meme coins and thinks it is a good investment, go ahead...
Your money, your rules... Losses or profits are at our own risk.

That's right bro, everyone has their own opinion.  Every investment also requires confidence, if they are confident in their choice, we just respect it.  The risk of each choice lies with each of us masking ourselves.
Memecoin is also good for its lovers.
It is clear that things are like this, each person makes their Money by Spending it and Investing it however they want, here the important thing is to see the pros and cons of these investments, therefore when we make any Type of investment and we like it, we lose Well, there is no need to regret it, because that is the only thing that was decided, there is no other Option , but it is good to Say that things are good in certain senses, for example I Would buy Doge and wait a long time because I know that Elon Musk at any time , January the most Indicated gives it a push Upwards , that's Why When we are looking for a way to do things well , wel l, that's how I would do it, and of Course I would put a take porfit above 35-70%.

Now , I have not studied these Coins much ,  which for me are pure Pump and Dump , Where things can be very different when trying to do them Differently, now the Meme coins I believe are still moved by the same principle of Functioning.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2933
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:23:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2024, 12:30:29 AM »
It is clear that things are like this, each person makes their Money by Spending it and Investing it however they want, here the important thing is to see the pros and cons of these investments, therefore when we make any Type of investment and we like it, we lose Well, there is no need to regret it, because that is the only thing that was decided, there is no other Option , but it is good to Say that things are good in certain senses, for example I Would buy Doge and wait a long time because I know that Elon Musk at any time , January the most Indicated gives it a push Upwards , that's Why When we are looking for a way to do things well , wel l, that's how I would do it, and of Course I would put a take porfit above 35-70%.

Now , I have not studied these Coins much ,  which for me are pure Pump and Dump , Where things can be very different when trying to do them Differently, now the Meme coins I believe are still moved by the same principle of Functioning.
We can think of the positive impacts of memecoins on the market:
1. Help promote crypto to potential investors.
2. Increase transaction volume and fees, help burn more native token, support native token price.
3. Creating a large trend and often pumping at the end of an uptrend, investors can spot market madness and place exit orders to protect profits.

I know that many people have lost money investing in memecoins, but I believe that each token can generate both profit for one investor and loss for another, whether Btc or Eth. Therefore, we should have a fair look at memecoins and avoid scam memecoins.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2024, 04:23:48 PM »

We can think of the positive impacts of memecoins on the market:
1. Help promote crypto to potential investors.
2. Increase transaction volume and fees, help burn more native token, support native token price.
3. Creating a large trend and often pumping at the end of an uptrend, investors can spot market madness and place exit orders to protect profits.

I know that many people have lost money investing in memecoins, but I believe that each token can generate both profit for one investor and loss for another, whether Btc or Eth. Therefore, we should have a fair look at memecoins and avoid scam memecoins.

Yes, you are right, in fact I have seen in a telegram group that it belongs to a friend who studies with me at the u, but he is now a Youtuber as a trader, and well, in his group he said that he is paying a lot of attention to memecoins because he sees potential there and now that the bitcoin market is up, it sees some life in it, but of course I saw that only superficially, I didn't read your analysis well, but I think that one of its breads is investing in memecoins to be able to generate profits in Anyway, I found it interesting, because he is a big hunter of these coins that sometimes make them Pump and Dump, he basically dedicates himself to that.

I have seen this type of trading, but it seems very dangerous to me, it is very easy to lose, sometimes things do not go as calculated and that money remains there waiting, stagnating, of course here the best thing you can have is a lot of patience, but That is a great option, for me the best thing is to place a sales order and forget about it, at least with a 35-50% profit it seems fine to me.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 878
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:36:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2024, 05:04:28 PM »
Meme coins can bring faster to earn much profit although small capital but in other side many scam cases by investing in meme coins, depend on our self research before investing in meme coins are profitable or make losses all money. Need to check all possibilities from how much market cap volume with some meme coins before investing and how much liquidity added by developer for listing in dapp exchange.
I think meme coins still important part for market and worth much profitable for the investor regarding has good research before investing there. But need to anticipation with bad thing many meme coins removing their liquidity and we can't sell meme coins yet.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2024, 07:27:34 PM »
Meme coins can bring faster to earn much profit although small capital but in other side many scam cases by investing in meme coins, depend on our self research before investing in meme coins are profitable or make losses all money. Need to check all possibilities from how much market cap volume with some meme coins before investing and how much liquidity added by developer for listing in dapp exchange.
I think meme coins still important part for market and worth much profitable for the investor regarding has good research before investing there. But need to anticipation with bad thing many meme coins removing their liquidity and we can't sell meme coins yet.
Right now, we are seeing many memecoins growing: PEPE, FLOKI, SHIB and DOGE. Their profits in 1 day can be equal to bank interest rates for 5-10 years, which is really impressive and attractive to traditional investors. Thanks to their influence, many new investors have entered the market to seek opportunities.

As for investing, I think that whether it is top coins or memecoins, most investors will suffer losses, only a few will get big profits. To ensure safety, choosing memecoins on large and reputable CEXs is extremely necessary. I do not recommend buying memecoins that have not been verified and evaluated by CEXs, they are too risky to invest.

Online dwyane36

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1753
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Mobile User Karma Good Karma
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2024, 01:40:40 AM »
As for investing, I think that whether it is top coins or memecoins, most investors will suffer losses, only a few will get big profits. To ensure safety, choosing memecoins on large and reputable CEXs is extremely necessary. I do not recommend buying memecoins that have not been verified and evaluated by CEXs, they are too risky to invest.

Investing in any meme token is a huge risk, and it doesn't matter if the meme token has a trading pair on a popular exchange or not. Of course, it is preferable to buy such tokens on CEXs, but it should be noted that exchanges won't protect you from whales who can manipulate the price of meme tokens in any direction.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2024, 01:40:40 AM »

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2024, 05:48:56 AM »

Investing in any meme token is a huge risk, and it doesn't matter if the meme token has a trading pair on a popular exchange or not. Of course, it is preferable to buy such tokens on CEXs, but it should be noted that exchanges won't protect you from whales who can manipulate the price of meme tokens in any direction.

Of course I will always manipulate the market, especially in the meme coin market. It will happen very quickly so we have to put together the meme coins that we have. because if you sell too late, the price will be thrown away. I prefer top 10 coins to memecoin.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:03:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2024, 10:42:16 AM »
The honest truth is that, I never used to, but right now, I support the existence of meme in the crypto, atleast, I made this decision after having learnt the hard way not to neglect any idea in the crypto ecosystem, this is due to the countless of opportunities I've missed.

Right now, I've started investing in meme coins, I did invested in one meme coin called pepeAi, this was born out of the rise of PEPE, but unfortunately, I lost big in that project, as it has turned almost zero and even the owner have abandoned it and moved on.

The above experience have not made me give up, for I understand that investing in meme coins is like gambling, you either win or lose, there are no guarantees of any kind..

Right now, I am invested in meme coins majorly
1. COQ INU on AVAX
2. COCONUT CHICKEN (CCC) on TRON
3. TON FISH (FISH) on TON BLOCKCHAIN

This are the three major meme coins I've invested in right now in preparation for the bull season which I believe we are already in, and for far, I am already in profit in both coq inu and coconut chicken, but I am hoping for far more profit at the peak of the bull run - fingers crossed 🤞 while hoping for the best.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2024, 01:24:46 AM »
CEXs do not guarantee the profits for any trader, whether the trader invests and trades BTC or ETH. Most investors will suffer losses, only a few will profit - that is the rule of all financial markets. Memecoins are also just some of many tokens that we can trade, perhaps because of their huge price fluctuations and the disappearance of many memecoins, they are often considered a scam.

I only suggest one filter for investors to avoid scam memecoins in the market: focus on memecoins listed on CEXs, at least they are more trustworthy than the thousands of other memecoins in the market. I cannot guarantee that investors in memecoins on CEXs will never suffer losses  8)

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2505
  • Last Active: Today at 07:05:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2024, 06:32:11 AM »

As we know, meme coins are very risky, although they are also very profitable if there is hype. in the past many people made huge profits from dogecoin and shib. But honestly, I would only invest in meme coins during the hype and only for the short term.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1808
  • Last Active: Today at 06:27:26 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2024, 10:59:37 AM »

As we know, meme coins are very risky, although they are also very profitable if there is hype. in the past many people made huge profits from dogecoin and shib. But honestly, I would only invest in meme coins during the hype and only for the short term.

There are still many who hold meme coins like doge and shib for the long term, because they believe. These two coins will be hype again. I also still have it in my wallet, and until now I am waiting for the price of those two coins to increase.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2024, 02:43:14 AM »
There are still many who hold meme coins like doge and shib for the long term, because they believe. These two coins will be hype again. I also still have it in my wallet, and until now I am waiting for the price of those two coins to increase.
The financial market has many risks, crypto has higher risk than the rest.
In the crypto market, memecoins are the trend with the highest risk, so I think if we choose to invest in memecoins, we should choose memecoins with a little bit of safety, like DOGE and SHIB as you mentioned. Additionally, PEPE should also be considered, or memecoins that are listed on large and reputable CEXs.

Every investment has risk, every token brings investors both profits and losses, so we should prepare for both take profit and stop loss orders to protect capital.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1760
  • Last Active: Today at 11:19:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2024, 11:40:50 PM »
The financial market has many risks, crypto has higher risk than the rest.
In the crypto market, memecoins are the trend with the highest risk, so I think if we choose to invest in memecoins, we should choose memecoins with a little bit of safety, like DOGE and SHIB as you mentioned. Additionally, PEPE should also be considered, or memecoins that are listed on large and reputable CEXs.

Every investment has risk, every token brings investors both profits and losses, so we should prepare for both take profit and stop loss orders to protect capital.
In fact, it cannot be denied that every investment in crypto always contains risks. What is different is the level of risk and also the final result, which of course will depend on each individual in managing the risk.

Risk management is very important, one of which is choosing coins like this, coins that have high risks. Meme coins are always considered high risk coins, because their existence is always related to a hype process, and then falls very quickly. Yes, although not all meme coins are like that, because there are indeed some meme coins that have been able to survive and continue to grow in the crypto space, both in terms of development and also the market.

So, this will also depend on what meme coins we hold. If it's just a meme coin that only promotes hype without any significant progress and continues afterward, then that's it, it will end like that, but it's different from a team that wants to develop it and maintain it in the market. I think that would be much better.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1114
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:46:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2024, 12:29:23 PM »
Memecoins are just a part of the crypto market. and the crypto market does not depend at all on these meme coins.
In essence, we can admit that meme coins have become one of the biggest players in the crypto market, because of the large number of meme coins that have emerged since Doge achieved great success. So lots of meme coin projects are popping up. And it cannot be denied that there are many meme coin projects that have succeeded in attracting attention and experiencing hype. However, the problem is, most of these meme coins will definitely drop and fall very deeply once they have exceeded the hype. and the price also becomes uncontrollable. Then the project became a rugpull.

This is already commonplace with the meme coin cycle in the crypto market like this. So what makes it busy is because there are so many newcomers who come to the crypto world because of meme coins, especially Doge, without them understanding the dangers or big risks of these meme coins.
The main question here is that do really people invest in memecoin because they do believe in its future and functions? or just because there are some whales who is manipulating this to have good value as for now and in the future will be dumped?
meme coins are just small part of the crypto industry and this market can evolve without memecoin.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG