follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Litecoin halving is drawing closer, what are your price expectations?  (Read 6800 times)

Offline Incarts

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 8
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: August 12, 2023, 04:01:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter First Post Linux User
Crypto halvings are embedded into some cryptocurrencies' protocol as a planned mechanism to gradually decrease the supply of new coins in order to raise scarcity and value. They occur predictably and at regular intervals, halving the mining reward for brand-new blocks.

Following a trend of 4 years, the eagerly anticipated Litecoin halving is set to take place on August 2, 2023 and the block reward will be halved during this event.

The Litecoin halving is naturally already a hot topic of conversation, and as previous halving occurrences have demonstrated, many people are hopeful about the potential increase in LTC's price. This confidence has increased LTC trading activity, and traders now frequently trying to accumulate the coin ahead of a price spike.

Do you believe that the price will increase as indicated by previous data? Is it a good idea to pile up LTC ahead of time? Would you take part in LTC activities intended to motivate the community in anticipation of the favourable effects of the halving, as seen, for instance on Bitget?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2023, 09:32:17 PM by Incarts »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline akeemqaz

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 01:55:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Karma
I personally always expect overall crypto market pump before and after Litcoin Halving. Then the main Bull Run after Bitcoin Halving. Although, it might be different this time but let see. For the events, I would love to participate in any event for the upcoming Halving cos im sure that im gonna make some money doing that.

Offline DominionAJ

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 10:37:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    10 Posts Search Topic Starter
I’m sure there are lots of opportunities to watch out for regarding the upcoming LTC halving, it’s just like a good thing that a lot of people are already getting to hear about the event, exchanges like Bitget who are equally putting in their best in order to help people get the awareness should equally be thanked. I will be participating in the pre-halving event on Bitget as there are lots of benefits to accrue from it.

Offline Mega Mind

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 04:42:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Karma Topic Starter 10 Posts
Crypto halvings are embedded into some cryptocurrencies' protocol as a planned mechanism to gradually decrease the supply of new coins in order to raise scarcity and value. They occur predictably and at regular intervals, halving the mining reward for brand-new blocks.

Following a trend of 4 years, the eagerly anticipated Litecoin halving is set to take place on August 2, 2023 and the block reward will be halved during this event.

The Litecoin halving is naturally already a hot topic of conversation, and as previous halving occurrences have demonstrated, many people are hopeful about the potential increase in LTC's price. This confidence has increased LTC trading activity, and traders now frequently trying to accumulate the coin ahead of a price spike.

Do you believe that the price will increase as indicated by previous data? Is it a good idea to pile up LTC ahead of time? Would you take part in LTC activities intended to motivate the community in anticipation of the favourable effects of the halving, as seen, for instance on Bitget?

My expectation for LTC is actually in the long run, because I want to participate in the events on the Bitget trading platform to just earn more LTCs and hold them for 5 years along with my holdings.

We all know that if all things go normally and there's adoption, there will be an uptrend and we'll see a new ATH.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG