follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Should reputation follow you here?  (Read 3670 times)

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1446
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:39:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
Should reputation follow you here?
« on: March 30, 2024, 09:09:28 PM »
Ok so I was reading the user using AI on BTT thread and seen a comment that got me thinking. Comment is below.

I think that admin is thinking of giving this member a clean start, so everyone get ready to detect AI generated posts.
Campaign managers should pay close attention to this member, if I was in that position I would not accept him in my campaign.

This forum is using a pretty cool feature and allowing users to teleport their accounts from the other forum to here. Most forums you sign up, create your account, and start making your persona from the actions you do. You can use any username that isn't taken, you can even use a reputable name from another place you are or have been a part of. Some would do this trying to fool people and scam, but that's not the point of this thread.

Being as users teleport their accounts, we know that they are the same person from the other forum. Why shouldn't their reputation follow them? If they wanted a fresh start, why wouldn't they just make a new account, new username, and leave that name in the past?

I see people (mainly staff) saying things like giving them a fresh start or whatever and if they start acting up we will give them badges, but a leopard can't change his spots IMO. Since we are not just making random names upon signing up and we are directly importing our persona from the other forum, our reputation should IMO follow us. If someone wants a clean fresh start, then teleporting should not be the route they take.

I get it, they don't want to start over, but that's the choice they make when making an account here. I was a scammer or cheater on the other forum, do I make a new name new persona for myself or keep the same name and hope nobody pays attention???

I do believe that some cases are up for debate such as the case I was reading when this topic came to mind. This is not a thread about that particular user, it's a thread in general on the subject. Yes there are some cases where an exception could be made but not many.

This is not a thread to beat up admins either. They have the right to run the forum as they see fit. Just curious how everyone feels on the subject.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Should reputation follow you here?
« on: March 30, 2024, 09:09:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Agbe

• Activity: 1100
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Last Active: Today at 09:33:06 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
Re: Should reputation follow you here?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2024, 09:43:10 PM »
yahoo62278 you have spoken well to the subject matter. And I will not beat around the bush but straight to the main point of the thread. Yes whatever one did in the other forum both good or bad and if that user teleport himself or herself to this forum or another forum those behaviors would follow him because it has become a habit for the use and other users who knew him should monitor him before display it in the other side but you don't have to castigate him instant but watch the user for sometimes to know his posting history in the new teleported forum. If the behavior is not like the other forum then you have to let him be. And that means he has changed in his or her bad behavior from the other side.

As I said give the person more time to see if the behavior is still remain the same. The said guy in question is here in the forum and he has made some posts, now on your own, how is the post history so far by the user here? If they are the same then he is not qualified to be in any forum but if he has changed then we can still put him on the watch list.

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 2080
  • dev@
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: Today at 10:43:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2024, 09:43:31 PM »
to give my 2 cents:
reputation does follow a user, bounty managers already know the user
but there's no reason to welcome a user with rocks.
In most cases you are right, a user will do whatever he used to do,
but before we see that behaviour, we should offer the benefit of the doubt.
At your service.

Offline Amphenomenon

• Activity: 342
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:34:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Good Topic Starter Avatar
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2024, 09:59:54 PM »
to give my 2 cents:
reputation does follow a user, bounty managers already know the user
but there's no reason to welcome a user with rocks.
In most cases you are right, a user will do whatever he used to do,
but before we see that behaviour, we should offer the benefit of the doubt.
I guessed it's better this, since while majority will continue to try and act smart here some may want to clear their name and I have seen some threads were some BTT members are appealing for their tag.
Also the system here is getting better with the addition of quality bar and I have seen even Op, working with it as a campaign manager while this is a much more better option, is that not everyone keeping the rules at BTT will actually act right here since it's still growing with being less strict than  BTT and see this as a chance of going against the rule.
Great job so far
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline borovichok

• Activity: 718
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 06:29:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2024, 10:21:21 PM »
We live in a world where convicted criminals have become Presidents, Imans, Priests, and other wonderful figures in society, and I have seen cases where people have spent half of their lives in prison just to discover that they were falsely accused. We live in a society where character is not etched in stone.

The topic is indirectly related to me, and I've been here for a few days, and people who are neutral on my case can see that I'm not someone who needs AI to express my thoughts. At the end of the day, everyone has the right to their own judgement and opinion.
Deactivated

Online bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1742
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:14:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2024, 10:53:21 PM »

Being as users teleport their accounts, we know that they are the same person from the other forum. Why shouldn't their reputation follow them? If they wanted a fresh start, why wouldn't they just make a new account, new username, and leave that name in the past?

I see people (mainly staff) saying things like giving them a fresh start or whatever and if they start acting up we will give them badges, but a leopard can't change his spots IMO. Since we are not just making random names upon signing up and we are directly importing our persona from the other forum, our reputation should IMO follow us. If someone wants a clean fresh start, then teleporting should not be the route they take.

Somehow, our reputation (or the lack of it) is following all of us teleported users.

Campaign managers, for example, are considered trusted by the community,  because they have proven themselves in btt forum. And other members too, by being accepted in campaigns and being recognized by their buddies and colleagues.

Howver, there isn't an absolute feedback in btt, because default trust members is always changing. Sometimes I have +1 or 0 or +4 trust  , depending on who is in DT that month. So we can't really teleport trust.

I think that allowing us to send feedback would be nice, and we would be able to show who we trust and who we don't.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2043
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 08:14:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2024, 01:30:17 AM »
This is a very good subject yahoo have brought up here, and one that actually needs to be critically looked into, this same thought actually came to my mind some several weeks ago after going over the ALTT shop and seeing that we can actually as well, import our btt forum reputation to this forum by paying for it, which is, burning some specified amount of ALTT tokens, if I still remember well, I think from $5 worth to $10 or more dollar worth of Altt depending on the number of trusts a user has.
And I actually thought within myself, that this is something only those with positive trust would want to do, and not those with negative trust, because none with negative trust will want to on their own, damage their reputation here as it has been damaged on btt.

But all the same, good to see that the admin is not ignorant of this subject, so I assume (like he said) he allowed everyone a clean start, which is teleporting without our reputation tags, to give us all the benefit of doubt, most especially the ones with negative reputation tags and so.
Good one anyway, but would have been nicer if those with positive reputation tags are or were teleported with their trust feedbacks.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2024, 01:30:17 AM »

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1671
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 11:30:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2024, 05:17:26 AM »
I think that the Quality Bar is sufficient in this case. Before teleporting their accounts, admin can go to the profile and check the account activity and give the appropriate mark. After 3-6 months have passed, if the account holder changes his behavior, account can actively participate in the forum, and during this time acc will not be able to get a paid signature and need an escrow to conduct transactions.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2024, 05:52:20 AM »
Reputation is usually tied with a name. Like Yahoo62278 said if you want to start afresh you could have used a new name. You can't eat your cake and still have it. But I understand the thoughts of the admin. Users especially that were using AI's can be given a chance. Their actions weren't the best but they didn't hurt or try to hurt any like a scammer would. I believe no matter how we say it reputation with come along with teleportation with name but shouldn't be the final judgement towards a person character. Besides the severity of the action should be investigated if it's chronic then changing would be hard.  I guess everybody believe in change and can give examples of criminals or offenders that have turned a new leaf and become the best version of themselves but the question is how are their numbers compare to the ones that didn't change.  Instead they become smarter and harder to catch.
In a nutshell, Reputation would follow one here but we should always remember that this is not BTT but another forum entirely with their method of handling issues. I can see that the admin prefers the understanding approach giving chances, this is great only if it's accompanied by Good monitoring to prevent any reoccurence of their action.
As an AI content creator I believe the user deserve a chance to be pardoned but punishment in case of forfeiting their promise should be stricter. Personally would find it weird if a known scammer is given a second chance though.

I think that the Quality Bar is sufficient in this case. Before teleporting their accounts, admin can go to the profile and check the account activity and give the appropriate mark. After 3-6 months have passed, if the account holder changes his behavior, account can actively participate in the forum, and during this time acc will not be able to get a paid signature and need an escrow to conduct transactions.
This would Do. I'm not really a fan of the DTT system in BTT.Like every good thing that was started for the betterment of the organization it has been influenced by individuals that it has become a weapon to fight one another. Using probation of such can help judge the individual character and check if they really serious about changing but some would play smart and act like they have changed until said mark is removed. Well This doesn't deny the fact that using this would help.

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1446
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 06:39:09 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Avatar Signature
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2024, 06:27:03 AM »
Reputation is usually tied with a name. Like Yahoo62278 said if you want to start afresh you could have used a new name. You can't eat your cake and still have it. But I understand the thoughts of the admin. Users especially that were using AI's can be given a chance. Their actions weren't the best but they didn't hurt or try to hurt any like a scammer would. I believe no matter how we say it reputation with come along with teleportation with name but shouldn't be the final judgement towards a person character. Besides the severity of the action should be investigated if it's chronic then changing would be hard.  I guess everybody believe in change and can give examples of criminals or offenders that have turned a new leaf and become the best version of themselves but the question is how are their numbers compare to the ones that didn't change.  Instead they become smarter and harder to catch.
In a nutshell, Reputation would follow one here but we should always remember that this is not BTT but another forum entirely with their method of handling issues. I can see that the admin prefers the understanding approach giving chances, this is great only if it's accompanied by Good monitoring to prevent any reoccurence of their action.
As an AI content creator I believe the user deserve a chance to be pardoned but punishment in case of forfeiting their promise should be stricter. Personally would find it weird if a known scammer is given a second chance though.

This would Do. I'm not really a fan of the DTT system in BTT.Like every good thing that was started for the betterment of the organization it has been influenced by individuals that it has become a weapon to fight one another. Using probation of such can help judge the individual character and check if they really serious about changing but some would play smart and act like they have changed until said mark is removed. Well This doesn't deny the fact that using this would help.
You're paying special attention to AI as if that's the reason for this post??  I don't agree that AI should be allowed, but that's the least of my worries. This is geared more towards scammers and my feeling that they shouldn't be given a 2nd chance.

Let's say someone purchased a trusted account on the forum, pulled off a scam for 1btc. They got tagged by everyone, then came here with a clean history. They then look to do a massive deal and find someone willing to send 1st. Those types of peoples reputation and negatives should follow them to help try to prevent that.

MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Ambatman

• Activity: 258
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Poll Voter Avatar
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2024, 08:32:53 AM »
You're paying special attention to AI as if that's the reason for this post??  I don't agree that AI should be allowed, but that's the least of my worries. This is geared more towards scammers and my feeling that they shouldn't be given a 2nd chance.

Let's say someone purchased a trusted account on the forum, pulled off a scam for 1btc. They got tagged by everyone, then came here with a clean history. They then look to do a massive deal and find someone willing to send 1st. Those types of peoples reputation and negatives should follow them to help try to prevent that.
I was of the notion it was because Boco something it was about them or related.
I think I added that scammers given second chance would be weird. Good and bad reputation are attached to names and as the name is teleported so is the reputation.  The admin should give a tag to individuals that are considered scammers. It's hard for me to believe someone that could cheat their fellow could change especially in forums like this that provides anonymity.

Personally would find it weird if a known scammer is given a second chance though.
This was my thought in my previous reply

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2024, 09:00:07 AM »
That would mean manual monitoring of users who have a bad reputation from the other forum. Who would do such a thing for 3-6 months, the admin? I don't think he has enough time to do that. Considering the continuous number of users asking to teleport their accounts to this forum.

Since the decision of the admin to give them the chance to have a new start and change their reputation, the only thing we can do is to monitor their activities. Like what the admin said the other day on the ALT Chat, all eyes are on that user. It is when our responsibility to see any improvements from that user if he changes his way to have a new start in this new home.

But of course, giving a second chance still depends on the scenario. Just like how yahoo is pointing out about the scammers, getting teleported here with a clean history, there will be a high probability to have a victim here. Giving them a special tag to warn the other local and teleported users that having transactions with them might have a great risk.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2024, 10:04:02 AM »
I agree with the admin word for word. I think we all agree that this forum should not be a BTT clone. With the arrival of many teleporters some suggestions have been made and some things have been changed but in this case I would leave things as they are. As the admin says, the managers are going to check the user's reputation on the other forum and here they can have a second chance.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Jokers

• Mythical
  • Activity: 7644
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:01:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2024, 11:52:22 AM »

Different forums, different rules, different communities. What can be actual on the BTT can be not the same here. Of course you can't pretend someone else when everybody knows you, but administrative actions can't be based on the decisions made somewhere else by some other people who relied on some other principles and rules.

Of course if someone used to break rules on BTT we try to keep our eyes on him, but if he doesn't misbehave here all his bad history in other places is not important.

What is different, if someone is a proven scammer. If you see someone who try to teleport and you have enough evidence, we'll look at it immediately and if we'll agree with facts, then corresponding actions can be made not waiting until he will try to scam someone here.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: Today at 08:34:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2024, 01:55:09 PM »
In this regard, I think that when teleporting, a user's previous rank in another forum automatically gets the rank it will be just his positive reput. I think when once he teleports his account negative side should also teleport. Because if he is a scammer or spammer then he should be teleported by ranking up these qualities. Otherwise, many users may fall prey to scams just by seeing high ranking without knowing it.
But I think when campaign managers select a participant, they have to spend a little extra time which is a bit annoying. Manually searching and verifying by searching is time consuming. Although I used my own extension that I created for Bitcointalk. If you select the name and right-click the mouse & choose the option, it will take you directly to ninjastic.space statics of that user. If you want you can visit it- One click and jump in to ninjastic.space [Time saving tricks]

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG