follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Dogecoin Worth A Long Term Investment?  (Read 4917 times)

Offline cryptodabbin

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 29
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 21, 2021, 03:29:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
Is Dogecoin Worth A Long Term Investment?
« on: June 16, 2020, 11:42:13 AM »
I know I'm not the only one that want to see our prices rise. But we need to see the bigger picture here. It does not help much if little website A adds Dogecoin or small store B adds Dogecoin as payment option. It is nice and certainly welcomed but it does not really help.

You'll have to look at where Dogecoin is weak and work on that. The question is what prevents wider Dogecoin adoption? Why is it that Dogecoin often is not even on the list of potential candidates to adopt?

After watching this project long enough for me there are several key factors:

Cognizance: Leave the Dogecoin bubble from any groups for a moment and ask anybody about Dogecoin. A lot of people have heard about it and the first thing they tell you is: It is a joke. But nobody with a sane mind will put his hard earned money into something that is considered a joke. And even if they look at the website and compare it to Bitcoin or Dash they come to no other conclusion than it is in fact a joke.

Current Progress: While the devs always claim there is active development again the public perception is it is not. The Dogecoin devs even decided to reduce activity on Twitter making it to appear even more stale.

Management: Dogecoin is run like a hobby project. There are no goals, no targets. No lead. No direction. Just nothing. It is floating nowhere and anywhere at the same time. The devs are sitting at their key position and they do nothing to push this into a certain direction other than basically keeping it as it is. But the whole world of cryptos has changed. It is no more 2013/2014 and the devs are failing completely to adapt to that. Also it is unclear who is behind Dogecoin. If you put money into this project you want to know who makes decisions and what direction this will be going. It is claimed it is a community coin which could be fine, but there is no real community participation. There is no formal process or standards or channel, for feature suggestions, no voting, no meetups, just nothing. Again ask yourself: Would you put your money into something that's non transparent like this?

New Method, Idea Around Its Technology: The Doge Ethereum Bridge created a lot of attention. And Dogecoin was really big when it was easy to get Dogecoins easily. Today you'll have to buy Crypto A and exchange it to Dogecoin. Mining is almost useless. Instead of giving Dogecoin to users who are really interested in Dogecoin, it is thrown at large at LTC miners. If more people could participate in receiving Dogecoins and there was a broader distribution it certainly would help.

Listing on exchanges: Regarding the listing of Doge on other exchanges, I think it's fine to discuss and review target exchanges, the costs, pros, cons, etc. I'm a big fan of focusing effort and volume to Doge, but would not mind hearing some discussion about exchanges. I think it would keep the majority of voters happy to have some movement in that direction. Talking about listings, I feel the time and effort wouldn't be wasted on KuCoin. I believe it will yield great results as the exhange already has over 5m users. The space is really in need of a convenient all-in-one exchange right now. Kucoin is the closest thing to that at the moment.

Value: When Dogecoin was at almost 2 cents, attention was really really big. While it will never go even near $1, some stable price in the range from 1 to 10 cents would be an awesome achievement.

I am convinced that improving in those areas would help. But with current structure there is zero hope that it will be done.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 11:52:30 AM by cryptodabbin »

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Is Dogecoin Worth A Long Term Investment?
« on: June 16, 2020, 11:42:13 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2472
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Is Dogecoin Worth A Long Term Investment?
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2020, 01:16:50 PM »
I know I'm not the only one that want to see our prices rise. But we need to see the bigger picture here. It does not help much if little website A adds Dogecoin or small store B adds Dogecoin as payment option. It is nice and certainly welcomed but it does not really help.

You'll have to look at where Dogecoin is weak and work on that. The question is what prevents wider Dogecoin adoption? Why is it that Dogecoin often is not even on the list of potential candidates to adopt?

After watching this project long enough for me there are several key factors:

Cognizance: Leave the Dogecoin bubble from any groups for a moment and ask anybody about Dogecoin. A lot of people have heard about it and the first thing they tell you is: It is a joke. But nobody with a sane mind will put his hard earned money into something that is considered a joke. And even if they look at the website and compare it to Bitcoin or Dash they come to no other conclusion than it is in fact a joke.

Current Progress: While the devs always claim there is active development again the public perception is it is not. The Dogecoin devs even decided to reduce activity on Twitter making it to appear even more stale.

Management: Dogecoin is run like a hobby project. There are no goals, no targets. No lead. No direction. Just nothing. It is floating nowhere and anywhere at the same time. The devs are sitting at their key position and they do nothing to push this into a certain direction other than basically keeping it as it is. But the whole world of cryptos has changed. It is no more 2013/2014 and the devs are failing completely to adapt to that. Also it is unclear who is behind Dogecoin. If you put money into this project you want to know who makes decisions and what direction this will be going. It is claimed it is a community coin which could be fine, but there is no real community participation. There is no formal process or standards or channel, for feature suggestions, no voting, no meetups, just nothing. Again ask yourself: Would you put your money into something that's non transparent like this?

New Method, Idea Around Its Technology: The Doge Ethereum Bridge created a lot of attention. And Dogecoin was really big when it was easy to get Dogecoins easily. Today you'll have to buy Crypto A and exchange it to Dogecoin. Mining is almost useless. Instead of giving Dogecoin to users who are really interested in Dogecoin, it is thrown at large at LTC miners. If more people could participate in receiving Dogecoins and there was a broader distribution it certainly would help.

Listing on exchanges: Regarding the listing of Doge on other exchanges, I think it's fine to discuss and review target exchanges, the costs, pros, cons, etc. I'm a big fan of focusing effort and volume to Doge, but would not mind hearing some discussion about exchanges. I think it would keep the majority of voters happy to have some movement in that direction. Talking about listings, I feel the time and effort wouldn't be wasted on KuCoin. I believe it will yield great results as the exhange already has over 5m users. The space is really in need of a convenient all-in-one exchange right now. Kucoin is the closest thing to that at the moment.

Value: When Dogecoin was at almost 2 cents, attention was really really big. While it will never go even near $1, some stable price in the range from 1 to 10 cents would be an awesome achievement.

I am convinced that improving in those areas would help. But with current structure there is zero hope that it will be done.

I think doge coin is worth  for long term investment,  dogecoin is very potential coin.  It will be more valuable  and popular  at the coming future.  Maybe dogecoin will touch $ 0,5 at September this year.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 12:22:35 PM »
In my opinion it depends on the character of others because DOGE is very stable at that price and there tends to be no movement at all.
Then DOGE is also very cheap if it is broken to the decimal Bitcoin, Satoshi.

Doge can be used in games, gambling, dice, Bet and that is for short-term investments. This is my experience for useful DOGE in another platform .

Offline Michael.sol

• Activity: 586
  • XyFinance
  • Last Active: April 29, 2023, 06:16:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Third year Anniversary 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 05:28:33 PM »
I noticed that dogecoin is still at very cheap price in market from a longtime. 
I also have 50K dogecoin in my wallet , there is stills good prediction That may be it's price touch a good value in future .

Offline Kitme

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1489
  • FxBox
  • Last Active: January 14, 2024, 04:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2020, 08:02:38 AM »
Dogecoin is worth coin to hold just look the past six months dogecoin market this coin is always best for short term and Long term holding this is the low price coin but this coin is using in many places so this is the reliable coin to invest

.FX..BOX.

▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
███                                    ███
███                          ▄██▄      ███
███                         ▄█████▄    ███
███   ▄▄                   ▄████████▄  ███
███  ▄███▄                █████▀██████▄███
███ ███████▄             █████▀  ▀████████
█████████████▄         ▄█████      ▀██████
███████▀▀██████▄      ▄█████         ▀████
██████    ▀██████▄   ██████            ▀██
█████       ▀██████▄██████             ▄