follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Reason why you dont give up on life?  (Read 5541 times)

Offline Near ayach

• Activity: 69
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: August 04, 2020, 04:11:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
Reason why you dont give up on life?
« on: March 14, 2019, 03:57:16 PM »
Because life is so beautiful. Full of happy moments to treasure.Don't give up on the things that bring you down, make it a challenge and enjoy it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Reason why you dont give up on life?
« on: March 14, 2019, 03:57:16 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Abiodun

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 363
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 19, 2020, 06:19:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Reason why you dont give up on life?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 06:06:34 PM »
Aside the fact that  life hits us hard sometimes , there is never a justifiable reason to give up on life, when you believe in God and practice good deeds you'll leave a comfortable life that is full of joy, happiness and Beauty.

██
       █████
      ███ ███
     ███   ███
    ███ ▄█▄ ███
  ▐███       ███▌
 ████▄█▀ ██████████▄
█████▀   ████████████
         ████   ████
         ███████████
         █████████▀
         ████
         ████
         ▀▀▀▀▀

Authpaper Coin
   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        ▄███████████▄██████████████████
        ███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
       ██████████████████████████████░░██
      ███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
      ███████████████████████████████░░██
       █████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
       ██████████████████████████████░░██
        ██████████████░░░░░░░░░▄▀███████████████▀▄
         ███████████████████████▄▀███████████▀▄██
         ████████████░░░░░░░░░░████▄▀███████▀▄████
       ███████████████████████████████▄▀███▀▄██████
 █████████████████████████████░░████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████████████████░███████████████████
███████████████████████████████░▀█████████████████▀

.BLOCKCHAIN BASED SYSTEM.
.FOR DATA DELIVERY AND........
.CERTIFICATIONS......................
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

..........WHITEPAPER..........
TWITTER
MEDIUM
GITHUB
REDDIT
SLACK
BTC TALK

Offline Akicage

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 32
  • Last Active: May 17, 2022, 10:43:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    10 Posts First Post Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 01:42:16 PM »
In past 10 years I went trough very hard time in my life like personal, family, business, friends and probably all along and all together. Wife is gone, friends have their own life. Money wasn't that big anymore. Family, it looks like only mother with me. But I am still happy;)

Offline moonuranus

• Activity: 532
  • Last Active: August 05, 2020, 07:25:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 05:29:40 AM »
Because there is no problem without a fix, God provides everything we need to live in this world all I have is faith and with my own actions I will keep pushing forward doing some good works to keep living.

Offline gofunme

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Last Active: June 29, 2019, 09:09:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2019, 12:58:19 AM »
Life is interesting, life is wonderful, even I am sad, it is still happy.

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2024, 01:33:14 PM »
Life can be so disgusting and frustrating at times but doesn't mean we have to give up, all we have to do is to keep fighting, keep struggling because life is a one time thing so we should try to live the best of our kind.

Offline Bodhi2021

• Activity: 47
  • Last Active: April 10, 2024, 05:20:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Karma Linux User
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 07:26:51 PM »
The reason why i don’t give up in life is that whenever I thought of given up I look back and see people smiling and thanking grace for better life, good health, despite some of them find it difficult to eat 1meal daily, but then when I look into my situations, I realize that there is so much to be thankful of! So no matter bad or good days always be happy for your life some people wish to be like you but God didn’t give them such opportunity! I remember when am in school my teacher always say a happy smiling face always win, growing handsome and getting younger . What am trying to say here is that ? Whenever you take worried away from your life you will always have a restful mind and you won’t die of an early age, because too much of thinking causes blood pressure and when it gets to an extent it kills, so let’s be happy and be safe.
Always be yourself.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 07:26:51 PM »

Offline Martyns

• Activity: 206
  • Last Active: April 12, 2024, 10:48:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Search Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2024, 12:11:17 AM »
Giving up in life has no gain or profit. As human ,the only thing that can end your life on earth is death,outside that,life still continue. The reasons why most people give up on life is due to or because, some  certain things at which they are hoping on  we're not achieved or gain thereby resulting to lose of help. for the fact that lives offers you the other way round doesn't mean you should give up on life. giving up on life make no sense, as long as there is life there is hope for the living. what makes up the life in us is the basic unit of Life called "cell". for the fact that there are some situations that makes life so devastated doesn't mean we should give up on life,  irrespective of the challenges lives offers,  as humans you must have to adapt to  ecological changes in our environment. making it in life today is all about choice and falling in life today is also by the kind of choice or decisions taken by us. challenges in life takes us to the next level, therefore despite the challenges and devastation we are going through today in life  we shouldn't give up. giving up in life has nothing to offer but pushing up and taking away our challenges has something ahead to give,something beneficial.

Offline Mimi

• Activity: 49
  • Always be positive
  • Last Active: February 24, 2024, 08:48:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2024, 12:42:53 AM »
Life is a journey and the destination is death, giving up is never an option even though there might be occasions when all doors seem closed yes it might be because it isn't the best way to go at that time or at all, but there is a saying " you plan and God plans but God is the best of planners" So even though life right now is not what you want with patience and perseverance you will surely look back one day and smile while saying it is worth it.
Mimi❤️

Offline goaldot

• Activity: 60
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 08:05:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Topic Starter 10 Posts
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 08:33:16 AM »
No matter how rough life seems to be I can't give up. I will continue pushing until one day it will be better. I have experienced tough times I was at the verge of given up but I never relented. I believe better days are on the way. And also, I believe in God.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2024, 08:34:15 PM »
Because life is so beautiful. Full of happy moments to treasure.Don't give up on the things that bring you down, make it a challenge and enjoy it.
As long as there is life, there is hope and there is no need to anyone still breathing to give up on life. No matter the challenges that you are passing through, just believe that it will not last long, if you are serious to take the bold step to overcome it. Patience is the best way to endure whatever situation that you are passing through, and it is only you that can make yourself happy than anyone can. If you give up on life, it means that you don't appreciate your existence.

Offline OWAS

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 28
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 02:26:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2024, 03:36:27 PM »
I have never thought of giving up in life because I have so much more reason of being alive ,though at a time when life hit me really hard  and frustration from all concerns and things was very tougher with me no job , to feed is a problem I just summor courage that it we be over one day, when ever the thought of given up comes in my  mind I we  be thinking of those that has no sight  no hands no leg that am far better than are alive and me that is normal  when  to give up that alone erase that thought from my mind.
As long as am life challenges we occur and life can decide to offer you anything and we cannot run away from it face it, fight it and overcome it we are human and the life leaves in us.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2024, 09:34:03 PM »
No matter the situation someone faces in life, giving up on life shouldn't come as an option for someone who believes or hopes for the future because, at the end of each tunnel, there's always a bright light.

Nobody knows what tomorrow holds for each one of us. That is the main reason why you and I are not supposed to use our present state of life or health to end the good tidying that is ahead of us because every given situation we face in life, is meant to mold us into a better being, to learn and unlearn things that will help our growth in life, so that we can be able to strive for the best and not to depend on anybody for survival but on ourselves.

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2024, 09:04:36 AM »
I can't give up on life because I got family to feed, people to look after including myself so I gat to struggle and hustle to make a living although life is not really easy with the things involve such as hardship, pains , suffering, poverty, etc but we know problems doesn't finish and we believe with God all this will be made possible but not with Idle, Good life can only be achieved if we work hard.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 04:42:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2024, 01:21:46 PM »
I can't give up on life because I got family to feed, people to look after including myself so I gat to struggle and hustle to make a living although life is not really easy with the things involve such as hardship, pains , suffering, poverty, etc but we know problems doesn't finish and we believe with God all this will be made possible but not with Idle, Good life can only be achieved if we work hard.
Giving up isnt something that you would really be that having in mind if you do have your own family to raise or feed up. You cant really just that make yourself having that kind of
mindset and having that kind of impressions that you should really giving up specially if you do have some responsibility into your shoulders on which you would really be needing
to face up those challenges on which it would be a normal approach on which you should really be having that kind of persevering on how you should really be doing htings.
Giving up? You cant really just that make yourself that goes into that certain point but if there's no one would really be that relying on you then its just fine
but if not? then you cant just give up now.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG