follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Join the Contest & Win Up to $2,000 in TRX and one of 100 Ledger Nano X  (Read 3214 times)

Offline i2490_e

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 19, 2020, 07:12:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    First Post Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
Ledger is hosting a contest for the community to celebrate the integration of Tron. Join the celebration! And win up to $2,000 in TRX and a Ledger Nano X that’s specially customized.

They will select 100 winners who will receive one of the amazing prizes.Will you be one of them?  ;)

Collect points

So you registered? and ready for some social media activities? Well if you are, you can start collecting those points and get ahead of the other competitors. This contest will be proceeding  until April 29th 2020, so don’t waste your time!

Climb the leaderboards by earning points and increase your chance of winning the contest!

One of Terms & Conditions are:

You need to be an adult (18+) to enter this competition. Employees of Ledger and Tron or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
Due to delivery restrictions, we cannot ship prizes to the following countries and areas: Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, Crimea and Sebastopol.

Join contest!
For registry you simple need e-mail, your name and that is. In couple minutes after you will receive e-mail where you must activate your account.
All rules and how earn points are in official Ledger blog.

I can't post link here, so if anyone interesting send me private mesage, and I give you link.  :D

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG