follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What is the future for crypto forums?  (Read 30879 times)

IyemRoker

Re: What is the future for crypto forums?
« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2024, 10:20:54 AM »
The popularity and position of BitcoinTalk will still be the goal for AltcoinsTalks to pursue and surpass in the future.
That's our goal here, because we have to continue to grow the altcoinstalks forum as we have hoped for since we first came to this forum.
Now it is starting to be seen that the altcoinstalks forum is starting to get busy with visitors again since the Mixer campaign started and this is what we have been hoping for for a long time.
If the Bull Run in 2025 happens and there are more and more members on the altcoinstalks forum, that will definitely be very good because the admin can also get various donations from all the members on this forum, maybe the service can also be improved.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2024, 10:20:54 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Jackie0012

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 10:50:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Quick Poster First Post
« Reply #136 on: January 25, 2024, 10:40:30 AM »
Crypto forums are likely to grow and evolve, remaining key hubs for community discussion and knowledge sharing in the crypto world.

Offline jonathancool220

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1980
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 05:36:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2024, 04:20:09 AM »
Regarding our AltcoinsTalks, when do you think our forum can compete directly with BitcoinTalk and what determines or drives this? Number of ANNs and Bounty campaigns?
Since I was at altcoinstalks, maybe I don't think like that, the comparison with the Bitcointalks forum feels very heavy because what you said is true, Bitcointalk is the forum that was first created by Satoshi Nakamoto for Bitcoin conversations.
I admit that the Bitcointalk forum is too superior to compare with Altcoinstalks, but I also admit that Altcoinstalks is more comfortable, friendlier and easier for all its members to discuss.

Seconds after seconds, minutes after minutes, hours after hours, days after days, weeks, months and years have passed but I am still on the altcoinstalks forum, I am still loyal to the altcoinstalks forum because the members are all friendly.
Gradually now I see many campaigns emerging, that's why I'm still here and I'm also now following the campaign for the Mixer platform from Coinomize.
Hopefully this campaign will continue as long as Coinomize is still around and operating. :)

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG