follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Team that will win in the 2023-2024 season?

Man City
4 (28.6%)
Real Madrid
7 (50%)
Bayern Munich
1 (7.1%)
Barcelona
0 (0%)
Arsenal
2 (14.3%)
Atletico Madrid
0 (0%)
Dortmund
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 13139 times)

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: [Football] UEFA Champions League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2024, 11:52:47 PM »
The champions league his season is really going to surprise people because the people who we think can win the trophy will soon be eliminated,and the ones whom we weren't expecting will win it,Some persons are placing Real Madrid and Bayern Munich to be the two too teams whom they chose for this trophy,but I am seeing Durtmund  as the people who can get to the final of this competition,and win it.They dominated their group stage in a group of death and survived,and were first in their table,and with what I've seen,I can project them to be the people who can lift this trophy as well.
I don't know if the current UCL is really surprising for many people. But I assume everyone must have the same favorite teams to be the candidate of UCL champion. Man City, Real Madrid, and Bayern Munich are 3 teams to be the candidates of the teams to be in the final round. There are still no other teams that can make us to feel confident about them. Even Arsenal, Inter Milan, and Barcelona look not really convincing to reach the final round. No, Dortmund is very unlikely to be in the final of UCL. However, it is just a personal view, it doesn't guarantee at all.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2024, 11:52:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2024, 11:53:06 PM »
In terms of team readiness, Manchester City in my opinion has a better preparation, they have formed this team for a long time, there are some changes but the changes are not too significant.

On the other hand, Real Madrid can actually be said to be experiencing the transition of the generation of players, interestingly the young players they have also shown very good development so far.

Bayern Munich, I think they are still in the groping stage, I mean they are with a relatively new coach compared to the 2 teams discussed earlier. They also experienced some changes in the composition of the players, in short, the overall solidity of this team is not better than Manchester City.
Manchester City has solid composition between their main and reserve players, in phase group matches Pep Guardiola losses many main players but its not problem for him how the same level with reserve players and The Citizen easily manage group standings position. I think has opportunity for Manchester City for defending their UEFA Champion League tittle in this season but depend on drawing match schedule on quarter final until semifinal round.

I doubt with Bayern Munich performance in Champion League this season, seems less opportunity for winning Champion League actually after looking their inconsistency performance in Bundesliga. Has easy opponent team in 16 round against Lazio but doubt chance for Bayern when facing Man City or Real Madrid in quarter final or semifinal round.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 11:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #62 on: February 01, 2024, 10:16:00 PM »
The most favorite candidates include Man City, Real Madrid and also Bayern Munich. I agree with this candidate. But for me, Real Madrid is still the one I most hope to win. However, this is definitely not an easy matter, because Man City is now complete with their key players, who will certainly be much different and stronger than at the start of the season without several key players.
In terms of team readiness, Manchester City in my opinion has a better preparation, they have formed this team for a long time, there are some changes but the changes are not too significant.
Yes, as long as Man City no longer loses their key players due to injury, then Man City will be able to get them to the final. because so far, the contribution of the main players has been very important, like de Bruyne who was absent for a long time yesterday, this really has an influence on their potential. Thankfully, now he has returned and Man City has a full main squad. So, they will definitely be able to make it difficult for other clubs to survive. So, it would be even more exciting if Man City were in the final, especially if that is possible with Real Madrid.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2024, 05:52:52 AM »
The most favorite candidates include Man City, Real Madrid and also Bayern Munich. I agree with this candidate. But for me, Real Madrid is still the one I most hope to win. However, this is definitely not an easy matter, because Man City is now complete with their key players, who will certainly be much different and stronger than at the start of the season without several key players.
Yes, as long as Man City no longer loses their key players due to injury, then Man City will be able to get them to the final. because so far, the contribution of the main players has been very important, like de Bruyne who was absent for a long time yesterday, this really has an influence on their potential. Thankfully, now he has returned and Man City has a full main squad. So, they will definitely be able to make it difficult for other clubs to survive. So, it would be even more exciting if Man City were in the final, especially if that is possible with Real Madrid.

Well, I would like to be able to see Madrid in the finals, you also have to consider that City when they are in the UCL is another level, things get tough, because that is where I see a Haaland, DeBruyne shine, I see them very well there, I don't know, I always have my doubts with a PSG, if Mbappé leaves, I think that's the case and it's a fact, in fact I've seen on social networks that it's a fact that Mabppé is already going to Madid, which is not It seems to me, and which disappoints me on Florentio's part, because I liked a Haaland much more than Mbappé himself.

However, I see that these guys can do well for Bayern, they have a lot of experience bringing these teams to a very high rank, and they can make the difference, in fact last season I thought that the finalists were going to be Madrid and Bayern, but things took such a different turn, that City ended up being champion, and well they are a great defending champion, they are proving that it is not just luck.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2024, 12:19:38 AM »
Manchester City has solid composition between their main and reserve players, in phase group matches Pep Guardiola losses many main players but its not problem for him how the same level with reserve players and The Citizen easily manage group standings position. I think has opportunity for Manchester City for defending their UEFA Champion League tittle in this season but depend on drawing match schedule on quarter final until semifinal round.
If Man City has no problem with injured players, Man City has a perfect squad to reach the final round. Even, Cristiano Ronaldo stated that Man City is one of his favorite teams to win the trophy of UCL this season. So, it is clear that Man City has everything to reach the final and may win again the trophy. But we don't know if they really can defend the winning status or not.

I doubt with Bayern Munich performance in Champion League this season, seems less opportunity for winning Champion League actually after looking their inconsistency performance in Bundesliga. Has easy opponent team in 16 round against Lazio but doubt chance for Bayern when facing Man City or Real Madrid in quarter final or semifinal round.
The performance in domestic league sometimes can't determine the performance in UCL. Bayern Munich may performance unsatisfying in Bundesliga, but they performed quite well in UCL. I think we have no reason to feel doubt with Bayern Munich, they are a strong team. If they won't face Man City or Real Madrid in semi-final, Bayern Munich has a big chance to be in the final round.

▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 819
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2024, 05:13:17 AM »
In domestic league and Champion League performance, Manchester City not get problem no longer their key players after Kevin De bruyne injured more than several months. Its important how to make one team has the same level between main and substitute players, Pep Guardiola not face much problem yet when many main players injury because the substitute player can replacing well.
Against Copenhagen, Manchester City has full team because last match Haaland had return after absent last several matches with injury, seems most danger with Man City performance in this season and their appearance in Champion League.

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2024, 11:39:04 PM »
In domestic league and Champion League performance, Manchester City not get problem no longer their key players after Kevin De bruyne injured more than several months. Its important how to make one team has the same level between main and substitute players, Pep Guardiola not face much problem yet when many main players injury because the substitute player can replacing well.
Against Copenhagen, Manchester City has full team because last match Haaland had return after absent last several matches with injury, seems most danger with Man City performance in this season and their appearance in Champion League.
Even though you might say it's not that big of a problem, the fact is that the EPL has very tight competition. There are Liverpool and Arsenal who are Man City's toughest rivals in their domestic matches. And after the Man City team was truly complete, in the end Man City was able to play even more optimally.

Well, in this UCL, I think that Man City also has a big chance to advance to at least the semi-finals or even the final again. This will provide a real challenge for Man City. But this does not mean that the path will be easy. In the first Man City vs Copenhagen match, I am quite sure that Man City can excel and win, but it will not be easy.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 08, 2024, 11:39:04 PM »

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2024, 11:09:46 PM »
Well, in this UCL, I think that Man City also has a big chance to advance to at least the semi-finals or even the final again. This will provide a real challenge for Man City. But this does not mean that the path will be easy. In the first Man City vs Copenhagen match, I am quite sure that Man City can excel and win, but it will not be easy.
Man City is still one of the most favorite team to reach the final round. Moreover, Man City has no more a problem with injury players. When Man City plays with their best players, no doubt they will have the chance to win the match. I also agree that Man City probably reaches the semi-final at least. But I think they will reach the final round if they won't meet Bayern Munich or Real Madrid in the semi-final.

▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1389
  • Last Active: Today at 05:13:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2024, 02:59:37 PM »
Copenhagen Vs Man City
Defending champion Man City is Favorite today's match. Copenhagen will be slightly ahead mentally because today's match will be played in Their home ground. Possible Playing Formation : 4-3-3 for Copenhagen. (7) Cleesson and (33) Falk best players in Copenhagen. They play wonderful.

Man City Possible Playing Formation : 4-1-3-2. Man City no any player in injured. So this match they will be played fantastic there has no doubt. Moreover (9) Haaland and (19) julian alvarez will play today. Even (17) De Bruyne. They Play fantastic. I think they will major contribute to win the team in this match.
My Prediction :
Copenhagen 1-3 Man City.
And i will bet for Man City. I think there will be total 4 goal today match.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1105
  • Last Active: Today at 10:49:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2024, 05:35:23 PM »
Man City is still one of the most favorite team to reach the final round. Moreover, Man City has no more a problem with injury players. When Man City plays with their best players, no doubt they will have the chance to win the match. I also agree that Man City probably reaches the semi-final at least. But I think they will reach the final round if they won't meet Bayern Munich or Real Madrid in the semi-final.
Their chances of being able to defend the title are wide open this season, it happens when they are able to maintain their appearance this season, especially when their mainstay players have returned after previously suffering injuries.

Manchester City and Real Madrid are the most talked about teams as well as they are the favorites to win the Champions League title. I think it is a very reasonable thing, because judging from their appearance they are good or above the average of other teams.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:32:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2024, 09:07:33 PM »
Their chances of being able to defend the title are wide open this season, it happens when they are able to maintain their appearance this season, especially when their mainstay players have returned after previously suffering injuries.

Manchester City and Real Madrid are the most talked about teams as well as they are the favorites to win the Champions League title. I think it is a very reasonable thing, because judging from their appearance they are good or above the average of other teams.

You are absolutely right, for now I am watching Madrid's game, they have very good plays, ah, now Leipzig looks with a lot of energy, they are attacking a lot and putting pressure up, Ancelotti's boys cannot be outgoing with that ease that they always have What happened is that MADRID no longer comes out with that ease, now with 3 passes they are stepping on the German team's ground, for me it is a game that has very good energy, and it is a tough game and it is basically in vain to play the mistake and whatever gap Madrid leaves, Leipzig has very good players who are making the difference, and that is what I like, of course long passes have not favored them, but I like what they are doing.

On the other hand, I'm not aware of how things are going in Citym, but if they score a goal in that game, they'll surely make a short clip on ESPN to see it. I like these round of 16, we're only in the first leg, now we're missing the second back.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2024, 11:36:46 PM »
Man City as usual is able to do their best whenever it is.
They won from Copenhagen quite easily. Starting from dominating the match to 3 goals scored to injury times. Man City players can really optimize their performance even when they are playing away in Copenhagen.

On the other hand, Real Madrid faced Leipzig quite hard.
I think they will win easily with lots of goals. but it turns out this is wrong. They did win, but only by 1 goal. Leipzig was able to withstand quite a large attack from Real Madrid. Salute to them. In the second leg, Real Madrid must compete even more optimally so that they can win the aggregate even further and not worry.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2024, 11:38:21 PM »
Copenhagen Vs Man City

My Prediction :
Copenhagen 1-3 Man City.
And i will bet for Man City. I think there will be total 4 goal today match.
Your prediction is correct. The final score : Copenhagen 1 vs 3 Man City.
If you bet on the gambling site, you already won it.  :D

It is clear that Man City is the favorite team to be the champion. There is no chance for Copenhagen to win against them. I even think the score should be bigger.

Yep. Man City and Real Madrid have the quality of squads and also have the top coach for UCL competition. These teams must be the favorite teams to reach the final round. Well, both teams won the match today.  :)

▄▄█████████▄▄
 █████
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2024, 12:04:36 AM »

On the other hand, Real Madrid faced Leipzig quite hard.
I think they will win easily with lots of goals. but it turns out this is wrong. They did win, but only by 1 goal. Leipzig was able to withstand quite a large attack from Real Madrid. Salute to them. In the second leg, Real Madrid must compete even more optimally so that they can win the aggregate even further and not worry.

I expected more goals in this Real Madrid game, but Real Madrid's team was so competitive that a draw was more likely. The opposite side Leipzig attacked with so many attacks and counter attacks that chances of scoring were high. But due to the strength of Real Madrid's goalkeeper and defenders, Leipzig's players were unable to score. If you look at the attacks of this match, the performances of the two teams are almost equal.

(Photo Collection to Sofascore)

Offline Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:34:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2024, 01:00:18 AM »
City played well and won just as expected, but Madrid had harder time for some reason. I really expected them to have an easier win, but I guess we could just assume that they got tired from the Girona game, couldn't even play Jude (wasn't in the roster) due to injury, so I can see why they might have won barely, its fatigue. At this stage of the season, fatigue is a big deal, many of the players played near 30 to 40 games, not all but the main ones who didn't get injured did get that many games, between league, and ucl, and cup, they are nearly 30 games or maybe more. 24 in the league, 6 at group stages for ucl, that's 30 already, some cup and supercup, so its getting there. This is why most players get injured during the season, its fatigue.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG