follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which Alt coins you are holding?  (Read 18424 times)

Offline Syedbesharat

• Activity: 151
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 10:13:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 100 Posts Signature
Re: Which Alt coins you are holding?
« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2024, 06:46:22 PM »
I am holding some famous tokens and coins which are TRX, BNBN,DOT , TWT and ETH.A Also some meme coins but i am not suggesting to buy these v coins make diverse portfolio and earn good during bear market as well Bull run .
FXBOX   [ ▶ Telegram ▶ Twitter ]    ▞   GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
███████████████████ PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES ███████████████████
◥ INVESTING ◥ TRADING ◥ LOTTERY ◥ MARKET PREDICTIONS          ◖ READ MORE ◗

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2024, 06:46:22 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2024, 09:46:43 PM »
I am holding some famous tokens and coins which are TRX, BNBN,DOT , TWT and ETH.A Also some meme coins but i am not suggesting to buy these v coins make diverse portfolio and earn good during bear market as well Bull run .
I hope you are considering  the fees before holding , well your Capital will determine the fee though but FR you need to check out how its being done before you get into it

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2024, 10:24:15 PM »
I trust Ethereum and BNP the most and I hold quite a bit of Ethereum and BNP. I have more faith in Ethereum and BNB than any other coin in the market, and I hold these two coins out of that faith. Earlier I bought Ethereum but I didn't hold that Ethereum for a long time because after holding it for some time I made enough profit that I decided to sell Ethereum and buy Ethereum again. The Ethereum I purchased in the last step is the Ethereum I am holding until now. I still have about $500 in profit from the last step I bought Ethereum but I want to sell when the profit is a bit more.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2024, 10:52:19 PM »
I'm still new to crypto, and don't have any active Altcoins Holding at the moment, although I've been looking for a coin to hold but I really don't know what coin to hold considering the fact that there are so many scam tokens out there, I've tried purchasing a few tokens but the outcome wasn't good at all so I've been scared because I don't really know what factors to consider before choosing a token to hold.
I understand your dilemma about investing in altcoin due to the high rate of scams hovering around them. However, there are considerations you need to set in between before thinking about investing in altcoins. One is to, invest with spare money, invest in top altcoins, don't put up a high hope on altcoins investment for riches because of its volatile nature, and hodl altcoin for short term

Having these mentioned factors considered, I am hopeful you will feel less scared about the altcoins you chose to invest in or hodl for short term purposes

Offline Perfect540

• Activity: 502
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 09:12:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    500 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #214 on: January 15, 2024, 08:29:59 PM »
I trust Ethereum and BNP the most and I hold quite a bit of Ethereum and BNP. I have more faith in Ethereum and BNB than any other coin in the market, and I hold these two coins out of that faith. Earlier I bought Ethereum but I didn't hold that Ethereum for a long time because after holding it for some time I made enough profit that I decided to sell Ethereum and buy Ethereum again. The Ethereum I purchased in the last step is the Ethereum I am holding until now. I still have about $500 in profit from the last step I bought Ethereum but I want to sell when the profit is a bit more.
Top favourite ranked Altcoins on the CMC ...
Actually my favourite Altcoins listed below...
Litecoin(LTC) my first choice Altcoin
Ripple (XRP) my second favourite Altcoin
Solana (SOL) my third favourite Altcoin..

But my 100% fund divided into two parts:: 50% for Bitcoin and 50% for Whole Altcoins.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #215 on: January 15, 2024, 11:52:50 PM »
I trust Ethereum and BNP BNB the most and I hold quite a bit of Ethereum and BNP BNB . I have more faith in Ethereum and BNB than any other coin in the market, and I hold these two coins out of that faith. Earlier I bought Ethereum but I didn't hold that Ethereum for a long time because after holding it for some time I made enough profit that I decided to sell Ethereum and buy Ethereum again. The Ethereum I purchased in the last step is the Ethereum I am holding until now. I still have about $500 in profit from the last step I bought Ethereum but I want to sell when the profit is a bit more.
Ethereum even gave me a lot of advantages in the past.
With the price of Ethereum in 2018-2019 dropping below $100 ($92 to be exact), I bought about 8 ETH at that time and held it until it reached $500.
It was the biggest sale that gave more profit.
But in reality, the price of $500 for Ethereum is still very small.

Ethereum is also suitable for the long term as it is a top altcoin capable of competing with Bitcoin.
If you buy below $1000 and hold it until now, it will bring a lot of profit.
Hoping that Ethereum can break through the $10k price on ATH later, it's not an impossible hope to see how Ethereum develops.

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #216 on: January 17, 2024, 10:09:34 PM »

Ethereum is also suitable for the long term as it is a top altcoin capable of competing with Bitcoin.
If you buy below $1000 and hold it until now, it will bring a lot of profit.
Hoping that Ethereum can break through the $10k price on ATH later, it's not an impossible hope to see how Ethereum develops.
Does this ETH has a price movement  pattern of BTC considering  the period too

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #216 on: January 17, 2024, 10:09:34 PM »

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #217 on: January 18, 2024, 04:57:20 AM »
Top favourite ranked Altcoins on the CMC ...
Actually my favourite Altcoins listed below...
Litecoin(LTC) my first choice Altcoin
Ripple (XRP) my second favourite Altcoin
Solana (SOL) my third favourite Altcoin..

But my 100% fund divided into two parts:: 50% for Bitcoin and 50% for Whole Altcoins.
The three coins you have in your investment portfolio are among the top favourite ranked coins in the coinmarket, but do not see a good future for them because Litecoin and XRP have not changed their prices in the current market pumping, while Solana price has changed a lot. But I can suggest you to add Ethereum to your investment portfolio. If you can hold Ethereum, you can have good success.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #218 on: January 20, 2024, 01:00:23 PM »
At first I only focused on BTC and BNB, there were no other altcoins besides BNB. But since learning more about ETH, I think Ethereum suits me better than BNB. Yes.. I prefer hodling to day trading, so the TOP 5 coins are always an attraction for me to own.

Some of the aspects that cause them to be in the TOP 5 are complex aspects, so it is the easiest way to conclude that the related token/coin is very good to have.

Offline angrybirdy

• Activity: 347
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 05:49:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Signature Search Linux User
« Reply #219 on: January 20, 2024, 02:58:11 PM »
I am holding ARB, BNB, ETH, XRP, and MATIC. I have ADA before but I already liquidated my holdings because one of my friends suggested that it is not an altcoin that is good for long-term holding. I find other altcoins and I have found these 5 which I have been holding for a few months now.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1061
  • Last Active: Today at 01:33:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #220 on: January 21, 2024, 09:00:50 PM »
I am holding ARB, BNB, ETH, XRP, and MATIC. I have ADA before but I already liquidated my holdings because one of my friends suggested that it is not an altcoin that is good for long-term holding. I find other altcoins and I have found these 5 which I have been holding for a few months now.
Have the same coin holding with me is Matic, I bought last week around $0.9 and right now Matic price dropped drastically to 0.8$ but optimist with Matic potential get raise up back to $1. 

Beside Matic I hold other coins from LTC, BNB and CR8 and most of coins holding have lower price right now and need patience waiting for when raising up again. For LTC little optimist in short time will return back to higher price or need waiting until bitcoin halving time arrive for selling LTC on higher price above $300.

Offline Jackie0012

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: January 25, 2024, 10:50:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Topic Starter Quick Poster First Post
« Reply #221 on: January 25, 2024, 10:47:18 AM »
I'm holding ADA longterm

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #222 on: February 10, 2024, 10:49:05 PM »
With the recent green movement of the crypto market, almost all the altcoins in the crypto sphere are doing well in price coupled with the five mentioned altcoins you have invested in.

I have the same invested altcoins with you plus other altcoins. I am hodling them till when I see reasonable profits in them before I sell. I hope to get a 4x profit by the look of things before the end of the bull run.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG