follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Slowly bleeding karma  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2544
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 07:28:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Slowly bleeding karma
« on: March 14, 2021, 04:04:08 PM »
I noticed I am losing my Karma. I wonder what I did wrong. Can someone help please

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Slowly bleeding karma
« on: March 14, 2021, 04:04:08 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
Re: Slowly bleeding karma
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 06:27:42 PM »
I noticed I am losing my Karma. I wonder what I did wrong. Can someone help please

Hey sorry only just seen your post here, I somehow missed it. It's shameful that no-one appears to have replied to you, my sincere apologies.

Unfortunately we only have 1 judge who is currently MIA as admin has refused to have another and vetoed the proposal.

How much have you lost and are you still losing it? I can request the karma log and have a look for you.

If someone is abusing their karma against you, they will be severely punished.

A delayed +2 as compensation for failure from our team.

Offline Jaephoenix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2544
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: April 05, 2024, 07:28:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2021, 06:20:09 PM »

Hey sorry only just seen your post here, I somehow missed it. It's shameful that no-one appears to have replied to you, my sincere apologies.

Unfortunately we only have 1 judge who is currently MIA as admin has refused to have another and vetoed the proposal.

How much have you lost and are you still losing it? I can request the karma log and have a look for you.

If someone is abusing their karma against you, they will be severely punished.

A delayed +2 as compensation for failure from our team.
I have lost 4 karma total, 1 since I laid the complaint. I just wish someone can tell me my sins for the lost karma.
Thank you for the added karma. I appreciate

Offline dragononcrypto

• * 2nd President *
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 3359
  • Referrals: 24
  • Last Active: October 10, 2023, 04:33:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2021, 07:35:50 PM »
I have lost 4 karma total, 1 since I laid the complaint. I just wish someone can tell me my sins for the lost karma.
Thank you for the added karma. I appreciate

Ok, without looking at your post history too much, I see you received two warnings via PM & email in February for what's considered "bounty spam":

Quote from: Warnings
Jaephoenix,

You have received a warning for spamming in the bounty section. This was probably for one of the following reasons:

- Your posts are unnecessary and annoying
- You are necro-bumping expired bounties
- You are duplicate posting your proofs

Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise you will receive penalties.

Please read the forum rules: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=3171.0

Learn how to rank up & use this forum without receiving penalties:
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=23431.0

Regards,
The Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum  Team.

Many users of his forum find unnecessary posting in bounty threads, necro-bumping (bumping old expired bounties) and duplicate posts in the bounty section annoying. I therefore assume your -3 in the past was from these activities, and probably from different members. I recommend you only post in bounty threads if absolutely necessary in future. None the less, apologies that there wasn't a Judge available to explain this to you much sooner.

Given you have only received -1 in the past few weeks, which is the same amount I already gave to a mod here today, that this no longer warrants an investigation anymore.

In absense of an active Judge, as President I consider this case closed. Feel free to open another case if you continue to lose karma while not spamming bounty threads.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG