follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Why you should Exchanges your Stable coins on Polkadex trade?  (Read 2845 times)

Offline Holawale66

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: September 19, 2022, 08:01:56 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Why you should Exchanges your Stable coins on Polkadex trade?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2021, 06:59:30 PM »
I believe polkadex is solving a real problem in the defi space and granting power of choice to investors. With integrated CEX features such as the limit orders investors can now protect thier capital against flash dips and take profit with crazy spikes

Yes, ur absolutely right, problems that could be encountered through decentralized Finance in future. The testnet stage was a huge success, now awaiting the mainnet launch on the 29th of September.
Past records show Polkadex to be a top decentralized and digitalize trading with lots of opportunities, I mean features and usecases. It interests me alot to know more about the project.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2021, 06:59:30 PM »

For Monthly biddings Check Here

Offline BrainMan

• Under Review
  • Activity: 54
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 09:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2021, 07:22:26 PM »
Polkadex is all in one project, it's the first project known that allows blockchain to blockchain transfer without complexity, simple, easy and secure.
On the other hand, it's also an all inclusive platform birth to cater for users needs and wants, inclusive features like buying, staking, trading which is completely different from the traditional way of trading. Investors take care of their funds with assurance of their good security system.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 07:24:31 PM by BrainMan »

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2021, 07:34:42 PM »
Polkadex is reflexive a whole workaround for the Defi Decentralized exchange. The main chain launch is the key that will surge a spike on $PDEX. Booking orders like pro, the throwing of liability like on Equity market and other use cases like NFT , Gamify network on substrate is really amazing. Looking to a pulse.

I have no iota of doubt in Polkadex network, built for the future to integrate with other liquidity providers to bring a trusted cross chain transfers. PDEX as the native token of Polkadex is going to gain more popularity once the mainnet is fully launched.
I see alot more potentials, partners, huge community coming to Polkadex in no distance time.

Offline CrustmangeX

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 12:49:58 PM
    • View Profile

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Signature
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2021, 09:07:00 PM »
You got that right mate.. it's an all inclusive platform with enough options to make profitable trades particularly in the defi space. More options basically means more power
Obviously yes, looking at the trading bots which possess high yielding capabilities with the method of programmed trading style is something that will assist traders to implement multiple trading strategies. This amazing feature could only be enjoyed with CEX platforms; one would ponder if Polkadex is a DEX or CEX. Just to be sure all this massive improvement and enhancement are really decentralize, they came up with a decentralize KYC option; users data are stored in their wallets instead of their platforms, and i think that is the best i have ever seen so far in the world of decentralize finance and crypto as a whole.
Crypto by Nature, Trading and Staking chronic

Offline Mavis

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 12
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 02:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    10 Posts First Post Second year Anniversary
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2021, 09:19:38 PM »
Polkadex trade is what you have never experienced before with UniSwap and other well known dexes. It's an inclusive platform powered by $PDEX token forthwith a tight plan of putting the half supply into staking. That will trigger a surge in the price, so does the polkadex trade chain mainnet using substrate of polkadot. One more thing Making it more powerful than others ( natively powered by ETH).

This is a Gem, an opportunity for you folk to stand !
When discussions about Polkadex pops up, I always develop straight interests, Why wouldn't I be? They have simply made tokenization a lot easier and simpler for projects. Tokens generated on its network are created to support cross-chain transfers to other networks or to another parachains in its ecosystem; Making it a lot easier for project owners to audit. Polkadex is the new way forward for mordern tokenization.

Offline Meghan Sharkus

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 36
  • Last Active: April 15, 2022, 08:34:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2021, 03:54:50 PM »
I am more interested in the polkadex Orderbook with its amazing features where user can actually manage their assets and delegate assets to third parties, making profit through algorithmic trading while still in full control unlike the normal centralized exchanges where traders has to give away control of their assets by having to hope on trust in the centralized operators. This is a milestone achievement I must confess.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:01:23 PM by Meghan Sharkus »

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2021, 05:44:01 PM »
It's not  mythic explanation nor a projection for a looming fact, it's what really does the game in DExeS, it'll got little time to be launched on bigger exchanges( it's obvious), when considering all being offered by polkadex decentralised exchanges, All inclusive to the blockchain space, a mainnet, dex, limit pro orders, NFT market place, and  Gamify land for fantasy go!

Tell me more?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2021, 05:44:01 PM »

Offline Mike Vestil

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 9
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 04:48:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2021, 06:11:00 PM »
Absolutely, Polkadex Orderbook is a big hit in decentralized finance, the order book features are so amazing; Very simple and flexible user interface even novice crypto traders can easily understand how to use it withe highest level of security for user's fund. zero gas fee with high speed of transaction, 500,000 transactions per secs , The trading bots and user can deposit with Fiats. so much stuffs with polkadex, its a great work honestly.

Offline CARDi Fort

• Activity: 57
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: February 01, 2023, 01:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2021, 09:02:37 PM »
Absolutely, Polkadex Orderbook is a big hit in decentralized finance, the order book features are so amazing; Very simple and flexible user interface even novice crypto traders can easily understand how to use it withe highest level of security for user's fund. zero gas fee with high speed of transaction, 500,000 transactions per secs , The trading bots and user can deposit with Fiats. so much stuffs with polkadex, its a great work honestly.

Good to read you guys, this is really interesting, the IDO platform is a dias protocol, so unique and really and offering lot of patterns when referring to these words: Polkadex IDO Platform allows token projects to create ERC-20 like tokens. Teams can raise funds and get listed on the Polkadex exchange in one click.

It's so good IMO!

Offline dred

• Activity: 84
  • Last Active: August 26, 2022, 09:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2021, 09:14:41 PM »
When it comes to features I believe polkadex is an ideal exchange with every thing you can ask for or ever need.. it supports multichain transaction with lightning speed and extremely low gas fees... What more? Has integrated CEX AND DEX features all in one... Amazing is a lazy word to describe the project lol
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 09:23:43 PM by dred »

Offline Stienwood

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: August 28, 2022, 12:09:55 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2021, 09:21:35 PM »
Hahaha hold your horses mate you actually haven't seen the last of it... With the blockchain release on the mainnet by the 29th of this month, more features are definitely going to be added. Such as liquidity pools and staking features..
I'm so looking forward to it

Offline Albert Wood

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 01:39:13 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2021, 10:37:06 PM »
TBH I like what the trading platform has to offer. I mean the combination of the benefits of centralized and decentralized exchanges to create a completely decentralized trading platform for new and experienced investors, traders and DeFi users. Permit me to say Polkadex will be the first decentralized exchange to really exceed the capabilities of centralized platforms. Just an opinion

Offline Tom Smith

• Baby Steps
  • Last Active: November 08, 2021, 11:21:58 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2021, 10:45:28 PM »
Polkadex seems to be the very first of it's kind. Unique in it's features, I just want it launched already. So much anticipating the full launch of Polkadex on the mainnet on 29th September. it's so exciting knowing that it's just few days from now. Y'all can still DYR about the project and get ready for the launch. I ain't waiting for anyone

Offline Perryperry

• Under Review
  • Activity: 48
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:08:42 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2021, 11:42:26 PM »
Awesome project tbh,  this is the first DEX with integrated CEX features and effective interoperability in multichain relation. A bridge for  effective transaction between various chains. Quite impressive imo

It's a tremendous effort to bring about this cross chain integration, bridges, DEX, CEX etc together in one ecosystem. It's native token PDEX will likely skyrocket when the mainnet launches on the 29th of September, investors are excited already.
It's an all inclusive project in just one CLICK.

This is really cool to have known about Polkadex ecosystem is real time, seem alot about them, the great features and usecases they have, it interests me to find out more about whats next to come to its ecosystems.

Offline Samuellee

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2021, 11:58:33 PM »
You got that right mate.. it's an all inclusive platform with enough options to make profitable trades particularly in the defi space. More options basically means more power

Inclusivity all rounder, all trading engine for DeFi, it's supportive chains are Ethereum and Polkadot, awaiting the mainnet launch on the 29th of September, it's gon be massive

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG