follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Web 3 vs Metaverse: Your take  (Read 9025 times)

Offline Samuellee

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 43
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:10:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts
Re: Web 3 vs Metaverse: Your take
« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2022, 01:44:00 PM »
Honestly can't really say the differences between all this crypto terminologies but what I know is crypto has many aspect part of which is NFTs and earnable games called GameFi.

Not all projects are GameFi supported but few that does always do well in the long term of it.

Yall can try Arcade play to earn games, a blockchain Metaverse GameFi  project where one can play to earn.

Infact playing to earn has been the order of the day, many folks are getting rich day in day out just playing games in the comfort of their homes.
Arcade is one of those projects to experience better GameFi in 2022

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: April 04, 2022, 01:44:00 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Buppa

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 10:40:19 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary
« Reply #106 on: April 04, 2022, 05:17:15 PM »
In my own opinion question that metaverse and web 3.0 platforms can be taking the centerstage this 2022 but as to how things will be playing out those are so hard to predict. Obviously, these two top famous personalities can see the potential of these trends and that is why they are inserting themselves into them. Let's see which of the many projects and platforms we have today and the many to be introduced soon.in my own point of view metaverse will make it more than web3.0 that's why I had to invest in this project called ARCADE token it a play to earn gaming platform which integrates nft and metaverse altogether and they have their own market place as well ,I know this project is a future for metaverse and with it features and usecases it worth investing on

Offline SonDefa

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Last Active: June 10, 2022, 03:43:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 4
    One year Anniversary Search 10 Posts
« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2022, 11:36:56 AM »
Metaverse projects are more profitable than Web3. If you could invest on quality mv project at IDO phase, you'll maximise the profit for sure. I'm looking forward to Paragen's platform for upcoming IDO's, you could also check.
Actually Paragen has IDO today. I really like to see Paragen's quick improvement in short-period. It got my attention so far, thanks for sharing.

Offline Swedish

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 30
  • Last Active: April 16, 2022, 08:02:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    One year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2022, 11:38:06 AM »
Metaverse projects are more profitable than Web3. If you could invest on quality mv project at IDO phase, you'll maximise the profit for sure. I'm looking forward to Paragen's platform for upcoming IDO's, you could also check.
Actually Paragen has IDO today. I really like to see Paragen's quick improvement in short-period. It got my attention so far, thanks for sharing.
It's UpOnly IDO right? I really like Paragen's selection mechanism. It seems solid and very useful for even beginner investors. Metaverse will be the biggest thing on blockchain imo.

Offline y0rg0

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: April 11, 2022, 03:59:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Topic Starter One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2022, 12:00:58 PM »
Easy question. Web3! I believe web3 is the future of internet while metaverse is just a foolish trend to me. I've been investing on Unilab for a while and I'm planning to hold'em for long-term.

Offline bic0

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 18
  • Last Active: July 03, 2022, 01:00:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    One year Anniversary Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2022, 12:01:42 PM »
Easy question. Web3! I believe web3 is the future of internet while metaverse is just a foolish trend to me. I've been investing on Unilab for a while and I'm planning to hold'em for long-term.
No coding rulez! Unilab's basic but deadly idea got my respect so far. Smart contracts will not be an issue anymore. Appreciate that kind of innovative projects in market!

Offline arpasuyu

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • Last Active: April 12, 2022, 06:10:25 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter One year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2022, 12:29:44 PM »
Web3 is the future. I've been following Kindlycoin for a while and their work zone seems pretty unique to me. They're creating a meSPAM BANble social impact with their project. It sounds great to me.
According to twitter, "Kindly embeds measureable social impact as a happy surprise within financial transactions to unlock the purist forms of kindness." It seems pretty unique but I need to check whitepaper first :) Thanks for sharing!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2022, 12:29:44 PM »

Offline capone

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: April 16, 2022, 10:18:30 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    One year Anniversary Topic Starter Search
« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2022, 12:48:07 PM »
Metaverse is more potent imo. I'm investing via Paragen and their IDO phases were very profitable. I already made tons of money with it and I won't regret :) You may want to check that lpad for chance to invest on upcoming IDO's.

Offline Dondurma

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 21
  • Last Active: April 12, 2022, 05:26:27 PM
    • View Profile

One year Anniversary Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2022, 01:32:12 PM »
Some web3 projects are very potent. I've been following Kindly for a while and their working area is pretty impressive. They're chasing an opportunity to make world a better place.

Offline Derakelv

• Under Review
  • Activity: 69
  • Last Active: April 14, 2022, 03:15:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2022, 01:48:07 PM »
There have been noises about web 3 and metaverse and all over already. The web 3 and metaverse trend is getting stronger day by day. During the course of my research, I discovered something interesting. Never knew a project could actually accommodate web 3 and metaverse and use it in a way like never before. I came across unilab and the way it made web 3 accessible is really surprising. With this Unilab, it’s possible to create a web 3 application without hassles using No code platform. I have been totally impressed with what crypto holds for the future. It could get even better from what I have seen

Offline itsme

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 26
  • Last Active: May 05, 2022, 06:03:59 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #115 on: April 07, 2022, 04:50:37 PM »
For the reason that it combines the past with the current and even future technologies, MetaverseMe is my favorite project:). Although it will take more time, I feel it is necessary, and it will be put to my list as part of this operation.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 01:03:34 PM by itsme »

Offline maximus78

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 25
  • Last Active: April 19, 2022, 01:54:04 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #116 on: April 07, 2022, 05:00:34 PM »
According to my estimation, the metaverse is fast expanding, and it is impossible to determine whether or not there is a limit. Likewise, I've been following MetaverseME for a long time, and I feel they're the most accurate depiction of how realistic the metaverse can be.

Offline Majek

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 34
  • Last Active: April 09, 2022, 05:37:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #117 on: April 07, 2022, 05:13:19 PM »
But are good from my own point of and sincerely I came across a unique project recently called Unilab, it is presenting an amazing smart contracts platform for web 3.0. the contract will automatically execute its protocols.Because smart contracts are digital its business protocols are automated; there is no paperwork to process and researching renewal dates.it one of the great project have come across so far

IyemRoker

« Reply #118 on: April 08, 2022, 02:22:55 PM »
I will choose both because I believe that both of these are innovations that are new to cryptocurrency.
I also believe that Web3.0 and Metaverse are the imaginations of millennial children who are able to adopt cryptocurrencies so that they are able to create the latest technology.
We don't need to deny that we are still like this and are normal because I'm also sure that cryptocurrency always gives very unique, strange, expensive changes and certainly makes us amazed!

Offline Yorker

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Last Active: September 18, 2022, 07:09:20 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #119 on: April 08, 2022, 02:31:23 PM »
I think every crypto enthusiast should have a solid interest on metaverse base project because the trend will be worth it in few years to come.

As for me I look forward to More features on Arcade project because it is a NFTs, NFTs and metaverse project which will lead the hype soon in this space

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG