follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How to Begin?  (Read 1126 times)

Offline GAL220

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 3
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 23, 2022, 07:12:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Topic Starter
How to Begin?
« on: April 15, 2022, 07:54:04 AM »
Most beginners as I am who had least of authenticity and knowledge about cryptocurrency are striving to get ranks up and earn profit in this way. As our world is changing its phase faster than ever before, the realm of cryptocurrencies leads to have more outcome in the future less than we expect as it is now today. Let us help each other build out the future with unity.

How do we begin?

1. Begin by being hangry of knowledge.

HANGRY, means both angry and hungry. Striving and pursuing the best of what you can get from legitimate resources.

2. Begin by being careful.

Ignorance of the law excuses no one. Do not abstain in just having knowledge, but also by knowing the rules and regulations declared in the forum. These things are very important for you to walk in the straight way of success.

3. Begin by being teachable.

The more you know, the more you don't know. I hope and believe that most of the higher ranks are willing to help beginners as me to achieve the set goals in this forum. Just be willing to learn and be open for corrections. One failure doesn't mean you lose the war. So just continue.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

How to Begin?
« on: April 15, 2022, 07:54:04 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Blue King7

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 24
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 03:46:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    One year Anniversary Karma 10 Posts
Re: How to Begin?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 06:23:56 AM »
Most beginners as I am who had least of authenticity and knowledge about cryptocurrency are striving to get ranks up and earn profit in this way. As our world is changing its phase faster than ever before, the realm of cryptocurrencies leads to have more outcome in the future less than we expect as it is now today. Let us help each other build out the future with unity.

How do we begin?

1. Begin by being hangry of knowledge.

HANGRY, means both angry and hungry. Striving and pursuing the best of what you can get from legitimate resources.

2. Begin by being careful.

Ignorance of the law excuses no one. Do not abstain in just having knowledge, but also by knowing the rules and regulations declared in the forum. These things are very important for you to walk in the straight way of success.

3. Begin by being teachable.

The more you know, the more you don't know. I hope and believe that most of the higher ranks are willing to help beginners as me to achieve the set goals in this forum. Just be willing to learn and be open for corrections. One failure doesn't mean you lose the war. So just continue.

I agree with you. Because everyone wants his rank to increase quickly. No one cares much about learning. He is seen in many senior positions in the forum He has no idea about cryptocurrency.

Offline Benith Steve

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 5
  • Last Active: March 23, 2023, 11:29:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    First Post
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 11:19:01 AM »
That's great advice! Starting out in the cryptocurrency world can be intimidating, so it's important to know as much as you can before getting started. Be sure to conduct thorough research before investing any money, and find experienced members of the community to provide you with guidance and support. Additionally, join forums and social media groups related to cryptocurrencies to keep up with the latest news and trends. Finally, always remember to invest responsibly and never place all your eggs in one basket. Good luck!

Offline Cherrysix

• Activity: 52
  • Last Active: August 05, 2023, 02:23:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    50 Posts Search too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2023, 07:54:19 PM »
I'm not going to explain at length, because it's simple. To start you just need to take the first step, start studying, learning new things, and then just practice, trying to apply the knowledge in real life.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG