follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: KuCoin Empowers Traders with Exciting Competitions for Popular Tokens  (Read 1443 times)

Offline Adams-Richard

• Activity: 50
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: October 05, 2023, 07:19:22 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts One year Anniversary 10 Posts

I can’t count the number of times I've highlighted KuCoin on my platform to update you guys on their most recent release of promotional campaigns like listing initiatives and trading competitions. And for the nth time, I'll be writing an article about the People's Exchange and their most recent trading competitions for well-known tokens, Concordium (CCD) and Aurigami (PLY).

These kinds of initiatives genuinely give us, as traders, a competitive edge. With its innovative approach to trading competitions, KuCoin has quickly become not just my favorite but also among crypto enthusiasts who love to compete for rewards and recognition. Whether you’re a seasoned trader or a newcomer to the world of cryptocurrency, KuCoin’s trading competitions provide a unique opportunity to test your skills, win prizes, and become a part of the vibrant crypto community.

In this blog, we’ll take a closer look at how KuCoin is shaking up the world of crypto trading with its dynamic and engaging trading competitions for popular tokens. From the mechanics of the competition to the rewards on offer, we’ll explore everything you need to know to get started and be ready enough to join the KuCoin trading competition.

Image from KuCoin

Before we dive into the details of the competition, let’s take a quick look at Concordium, the cryptocurrency that’s at the heart of this event. Concordium is a fast, secure, and scalable blockchain that’s designed for enterprise-level use. It combines privacy, transparency, and compliance features to provide a robust and trustworthy platform for businesses to build upon.

Now, let’s get back to the competition. The Concordium (CCD) Trading Competition on KuCoin will run from February 17 to February 24, 2023, and is open to all users of the exchange. During this period, you can trade CCD against any other cryptocurrency on KuCoin to accumulate trading volume. To view the rest of the information, click here.

So how can you increase your chances of winning? The key is to trade as much CCD as possible during the competition period. The more you trade, the higher your ranking will be on the leaderboard. It’s important to note that only trades made on the KuCoin spot market will be counted toward your trading volume.

To participate in the competition, all you need to do is sign up for a KuCoin account (if you don’t have one already) and start trading CCD. You can also monitor your ranking on the leaderboard in real-time on the competition page on KuCoin’s website.

Image from KuCoin

Now, before we get into the specifics of the Aurigami Trading Competition, let's pause to appreciate the meaning of the word "Aurigami." It’s like origami, but with an “Auriga” twist. Anyways, I won't go into much detail because this competition's mechanics are actually quite similar to the Concordium Trade Competition.

But just to highlight, the Aurigami Trading Competition will run from February 16 to February 23, 2023, and is open to all KuCoin users. The top 50 traders by trading volume at the end of the competition will share the prize pool of 30,000 PLY. For more information, go here.

In conclusion, the Concordium and Aurigami Trading Competition on KuCoin is a great opportunity to win big rewards while trading on one of the most trusted and reliable cryptocurrency exchanges. With a total prize pool of 40,000 CCD and 30,000 PLY up for grabs, the competition is sure to be fierce. So why wait? Sign up for a KuCoin account and start trading PLY and CCD today.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline desmonddesk

• Shillers
  • Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:11:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: KuCoin Empowers Traders with Exciting Competitions for Popular Tokens
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2023, 08:06:42 AM »
Oh wow! I missed this. 40,000 CCD and 30,000 PLY price pool is something I wouldn't have loved to miss attempting. Are there current competitions on KuCoin? Although I am currently looking at one On-Chain NewDegen Trading contest hosted by Bitget Wallet with a Prize Pool of 100,000 USDT, from October 19th to November 18th.

I didn't feel like joining initially but when I noticed the tournament offers individual and squad competitions, each with a separate prize pool of 50,000 USDT and 40,000 USDT, respectively. I knew I could atleast not lose out completely without a prize. The winners of both competitions will receive SBT medals and valuable prizes. Moreover, Bitget Wallet is presenting a bonus prize of 10,000 USDT to the most active user on social media each week. I'm on this for now until maybe I get another recommendations
Signup to trade on Bitget https://partner.bitget.com/bg/1RA7A4 And grab some rewards

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4313
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 07:54:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: KuCoin Empowers Traders with Exciting Competitions for Popular Tokens
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2023, 07:39:24 AM »
Oh wow! I missed this. 40,000 CCD and 30,000 PLY price pool is something I wouldn't have loved to miss attempting. Are there current competitions on KuCoin? Although I am currently looking at one On-Chain NewDegen Trading contest hosted by Bitget Wallet with a Prize Pool of 100,000 USDT, from October 19th to November 18th.

I didn't feel like joining initially but when I noticed the tournament offers individual and squad competitions, each with a separate prize pool of 50,000 USDT and 40,000 USDT, respectively. I knew I could atleast not lose out completely without a prize. The winners of both competitions will receive SBT medals and valuable prizes. Moreover, Bitget Wallet is presenting a bonus prize of 10,000 USDT to the most active user on social media each week. I'm on this for now until maybe I get another recommendations
Yes on this exchange constantly give something away, if you are not registered there, you do not receive notifications, I almost every day from them come notifications to the mail and there is already a matter of desire and whether I do not have time, you can choose from what you like.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG