follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Web3 Sports Betting Research - Get $10USDC for 30 min betting interview!  (Read 2823 times)

Offline Ubetsports01

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 7
  • https://www.ubetsports.io/
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: September 01, 2023, 09:05:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Search Mobile User Avatar
My name is Rushi, and I am the Head of Product and Marketing Lead in UBET Sports. I am conducting a research study to understand
the motivations for betting, decision-making processes, and pain points of crypto sports bettors. The purpose of this study
is to validate market assumptions and gather valuable insights.

✔️ Sessions will be conducted in English via Zoom or Google Meet (video must be turned on).
✔️ Participation in this session is voluntary and anonymous; no personal information will be captured during the session.
✔️ You will be compensated for your time with a $10USDC in Polygon.

To be eligible for this research interview, here are the following requirements:

✅ You must be an active sports bettor within the last 6 months.
✅ Share your betting platform experiences
✅ You must be cricket, tennis, cs:go, valorant, baseball bettors
✅ You must already know what a USDC polygon is (otherwise it’s hard to payout)
✅ You must have a crypto wallet.

If you meet the above requirements and are interested in participating,
please send an email to [email protected].
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns regarding the study.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,
Rushi

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG