follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is ethereum is better cryptocurrency than bitcoin???  (Read 110215 times)

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1115
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 08:27:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Is ethereum is better cryptocurrency than bitcoin???
« Reply #315 on: February 12, 2024, 06:00:52 PM »
Eth is a pos coin no pos coin is better than btc.

Its sad that people like pos coins as they are essentially unsecured and unprotected bonds subject to failure with not a single thing backing them.

While btc has billions dollars of mining gear and infrastructure backing it.

If Proof of Work is better than proof of stake, why can't the miners remove politics from mining and increase the block size. I love Bitcoin than any other coin that has ever existed but sometimes I think we don't ask some questions or perhaps we are afraid that the community forces will go against our idea.

The miners revenue depend on the coins they per block but why didn't they want to improve the technological impact on Bitcoin, I mean we can't change the time of comfirmation of Bitcoin transaction but technically, we can increased the block size just like how it was debated some years ago. However, this is 2024, mempool just crossed more than 300k pending transactions on the mempool for the first time, everyone cried of the fees when the fees were high but miners were just enjoying the show.

It wouldn't be bad if we see block size increased by 1.5, I.e 1mb to 1.5mb. Nobody will die of this, nodes can prune if they like and some can keep theirs you know.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #315 on: February 12, 2024, 06:00:52 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1991
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:23:17 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #316 on: February 14, 2024, 05:42:18 AM »
Ethereum came up with a good idea, namely the smart contract and EVM features, we know that many projects have used this feature, but the problem comes when network costs increase, several developers have created L2 solutions for this, you could say that Ethereum will still be the 2nd choice after Bitcoin for investment
It seems that currently more new projects are providing wallets for EVM because, with EVM, it makes it easier for cryptocurrency enthusiasts to enter and contribute to a project that is collecting funds. With the EVM wallet, it makes it easier to carry out transactions on different networks because all you need to do is change the RPC to suit the network used.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1228
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:03:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #317 on: February 15, 2024, 08:36:11 AM »
Historically, bitcoin was created first, and therefore it became digital gold, and ether was the second. Therefore, even if we all switch to new fast coins in the distant future, bitcoin will always be an expensive rare coin, but I do not know about Ethereum. But specifically now, the Ether really looks better than bitcoin. I don't remember the ethereum network being overloaded as much as the bitcoin network was recently overloaded due to Ordinals.
So relatively recently, the transfer price was higher than 5 dollars. Wait, as soon as there will be a hype again the price for gas will skyrocket instantly, again we will pay 20+ dollars per transfer. It's really not that important. What is more surprising is that developers are choosing ETH + more and more projects are moving to this blockchain as they see the future in this blockchain. I am sure that when ETF-ETH is accepted more people will go to invest their money. Who knows, suddenly the capitalization of ETH will overtake the capitalization of BTC.

P.S. As always, only time will tell who was right and who was wrong.  8)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 880
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 06:21:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #318 on: February 15, 2024, 01:55:31 PM »
Historically, bitcoin was created first, and therefore it became digital gold, and ether was the second. Therefore, even if we all switch to new fast coins in the distant future, bitcoin will always be an expensive rare coin, but I do not know about Ethereum. But specifically now, the Ether really looks better than bitcoin. I don't remember the ethereum network being overloaded as much as the bitcoin network was recently overloaded due to Ordinals.
So relatively recently, the transfer price was higher than 5 dollars. Wait, as soon as there will be a hype again the price for gas will skyrocket instantly, again we will pay 20+ dollars per transfer. It's really not that important. What is more surprising is that developers are choosing ETH + more and more projects are moving to this blockchain as they see the future in this blockchain. I am sure that when ETF-ETH is accepted more people will go to invest their money. Who knows, suddenly the capitalization of ETH will overtake the capitalization of BTC.

P.S. As always, only time will tell who was right and who was wrong.  8)

It's funny, you're not the first person I've heard this from. Namely, that Ethereum can displace Bitcoin from the throne of the best cryptocurrency. At the same time, the smartest analysts say so, and at first it seemed strange to me. And now I am no longer surprised by such a statement - bitcoin commissions actually literally freeze its entire network.
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #319 on: February 16, 2024, 12:51:32 PM »
It's funny, you're not the first person I've heard this from. Namely, that Ethereum can displace Bitcoin from the throne of the best cryptocurrency. At the same time, the smartest analysts say so, and at first it seemed strange to me. And now I am no longer surprised by such a statement - bitcoin commissions actually literally freeze its entire network
This statement will always appear every time, ethereum will displace bitcoin at the long year ago, but until now this has never happened. If someone says ethereum is better than bitcoin, the question is why bitcoin is ranked 1st and ethereum below it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1760
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:08 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #320 on: February 16, 2024, 08:58:40 PM »
It's funny, you're not the first person I've heard this from. Namely, that Ethereum can displace Bitcoin from the throne of the best cryptocurrency. At the same time, the smartest analysts say so, and at first it seemed strange to me. And now I am no longer surprised by such a statement - bitcoin commissions actually literally freeze its entire network
This statement will always appear every time, ethereum will displace bitcoin at the long year ago, but until now this has never happened. If someone says ethereum is better than bitcoin, the question is why bitcoin is ranked 1st and ethereum below it.

Bitcoin is the King of crypto currency, if anyone is going to replace the king he must reach that throne.  Until now there has been no coin that is bigger and more popular than Bitcoin.  So, I think Bitcoin will always be king.  Ethereum is the second, just compete with bitcoin but I think Ethereum will never be the King.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1151
  • Last Active: Today at 11:36:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #321 on: February 16, 2024, 11:42:51 PM »
Bitcoin is the King of crypto currency, if anyone is going to replace the king he must reach that throne.  Until now there has been no coin that is bigger and more popular than Bitcoin. So, I think Bitcoin will always be king. Ethereum is the second, just compete with bitcoin but I think Ethereum will never be the King.
It is true that Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency king and king will always be king and will move to the position of king. Currently if we look at the market we can see how the Bitcoin market is growing and from there we can analyze that Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies. I am not underestimating ethereum because ethereum is the king of all altcoins so these two kings will surely rule the cryptocurrency forever. I am definitely going ahead with these two coins as these two coins are very best and reliable for investment. If you don't have investment then you may not taste the next bull season and invest at the top of the market and wait for the next bull season only then you will find the meaning of life.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #321 on: February 16, 2024, 11:42:51 PM »

Online Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 876
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:19:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #322 on: February 17, 2024, 09:44:56 AM »
Though I may not blame some people for their lack of informations, the more we more the bigger our exposures becomes in cryptocurrency, sometimes it's very Important that we ask about what we are not sure of, Bitcoin is in all ways far better and higher in value, market capitalization among others than Ethereum, though this same Ethereum may be the lead on other cryptocurrencies aside bitcoin, but we cannot compare it relevance and acceptability to bitcoin

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1791
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #323 on: February 17, 2024, 01:01:54 PM »

Though I may not blame some people for their lack of informations, the more we more the bigger our exposures becomes in cryptocurrency, sometimes it's very Important that we ask about what we are not sure of, Bitcoin is in all ways far better and higher in value, market capitalization among others than Ethereum, though this same Ethereum may be the lead on other cryptocurrencies aside bitcoin, but we cannot compare it relevance and acceptability to bitcoin

You're right mate, maybe they didn't know Bitcoin more , because the lack of information and knowledge. Bitcoin is the best and the bigger nof crypto currency. Bitcoin has biggest  community and many big investor believe and confident invest in Bitcoin than Ethereum or others

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1760
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:02:08 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #324 on: February 17, 2024, 10:06:22 PM »

I am definitely going ahead with these two coins as these two coins are very best and reliable for investment. If you don't have investment then you may not taste the next bull season and invest at the top of the market and wait for the next bull season only then you will find the meaning of life.

I invest in both mate, Ethereum and Bitcoin. But I invested 50% of my larger funds in Bitcoin, the rest I divided into several altcoins such as Ethereum, BNB, SOL and DOT. Even now, I still plan to look for other top coins to add to my collection to hold before the bullish season.

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1151
  • Last Active: Today at 11:36:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #325 on: February 17, 2024, 10:37:08 PM »

I am definitely going ahead with these two coins as these two coins are very best and reliable for investment. If you don't have investment then you may not taste the next bull season and invest at the top of the market and wait for the next bull season only then you will find the meaning of life.

I invest in both mate, Ethereum and Bitcoin. But I invested 50% of my larger funds in Bitcoin, the rest I divided into several altcoins such as Ethereum, BNB, SOL and DOT. Even now, I still plan to look for other top coins to add to my collection to hold before the bullish season.
Thanks mate your investment plan is very nice. If every investor like you has an investment plan like yours then every investor will be successful in his investment. This is the first time I have bought tokens from an unlisted presale after Bitcoin and Ethereum. The coin I bought was Bitcoin Dog. They already sold $2M before the end of presale stage 2. I am not asking anyone to invest, I am giving the link, you can check the details. Link: https://bitcoindogs.club

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1228
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 08:03:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #326 on: February 20, 2024, 09:53:03 AM »
It's funny, you're not the first person I've heard this from. Namely, that Ethereum can displace Bitcoin from the throne of the best cryptocurrency. At the same time, the smartest analysts say so, and at first it seemed strange to me. And now I am no longer surprised by such a statement - bitcoin commissions actually literally freeze its entire network.
Not the first, I'll say it again - there are a lot of projects interested in building their future (project), exactly on Eth. + there is a little faith that capitalization not now, but within 15 years, will overtake the capitalization of Btc. Don't forget, if ETF-ETH will be accepted, that will create an even more favorable environment. But in my understanding, bitcoin should leave the honorable 1st place of coinmarketcap at some point. Only time will tell for sure.

What's wrong with commissions on the BTC network? Have you seen what they are in ETH? Sometimes you have to pay 20-60$ for 1 transfer.

P.S. To believe it or not is absolutely everyone's business. I'm not trying to impose my thoughts. But I consider my speculations, quite realistic.  8)
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: Today at 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #327 on: February 26, 2024, 11:40:47 PM »
Not the first, I'll say it again - there are a lot of projects interested in building their future (project), exactly on Eth. + there is a little faith that capitalization not now, but within 15 years, will overtake the capitalization of Btc. Don't forget, if ETF-ETH will be accepted, that will create an even more favorable environment. But in my understanding, bitcoin should leave the honorable 1st place of coinmarketcap at some point. Only time will tell for sure.

What's wrong with commissions on the BTC network? Have you seen what they are in ETH? Sometimes you have to pay 20-60$ for 1 transfer.

P.S. To believe it or not is absolutely everyone's business. I'm not trying to impose my thoughts. But I consider my speculations, quite realistic.  8)
I think Bitcoin will not be replaced by any coin, even though in the future it will still be number one. So far, only Bitcoin has a very expensive price and has high demand, so it is only fitting that it will still be number one in the future. EThereum has too much circulating supply and is unlikely to replace Bitcoin because the price will become very expensive.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 10:50:02 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #328 on: February 27, 2024, 06:38:21 AM »
I think Bitcoin will not be replaced by any coin, even though in the future it will still be number one. So far, only Bitcoin has a very expensive price and has high demand, so it is only fitting that it will still be number one in the future. EThereum has too much circulating supply and is unlikely to replace Bitcoin because the price will become very expensive.

If you compare ethereum and bitcoin, of course bitcoin will continue to be the king of cryptocurrencies, with limited supply. While the supply of ethereum is so large, I'm not sure ethereum can replace bitcoin. I don't agree with people who say ethereum is better than bitcoin.

Offline kevindevis23

• Under Review
  • 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: March 21, 2024, 10:48:17 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    Quick Poster First Post Search
« Reply #329 on: February 29, 2024, 11:08:02 AM »
Determining whether Ethereum is superior to Bitcoin involves evaluating their respective strengths and weaknesses. While Bitcoin excels as a store of value and a pioneering cryptocurrency, Ethereum offers smart contract capabilities and a platform for decentralized applications, making it versatile for various blockchain-based innovations.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG