follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is ethereum is better cryptocurrency than bitcoin???  (Read 110319 times)

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1246
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
Re: Is ethereum is better cryptocurrency than bitcoin???
« Reply #330 on: February 29, 2024, 05:34:57 PM »
Ethereum coin is definitely the best among Altcoins. But the risk is also high if you use Altcoin, the more risk you take, the more benefit you will get. Investing in cryptocurrencies in general is risky, and Altcoins tend to disappear from the market, but Bitcoin has survived reliably for a long time. The price of Bitcoin is related to the price of all Altcoins, such as halving every four years, this halving increases the price of all coins including Bitcoin. And the current price of Ethereum coin touched up to $3522.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #330 on: February 29, 2024, 05:34:57 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #331 on: March 01, 2024, 08:48:53 AM »
Ethereum coin is definitely the best among Altcoins. But the risk is also high if you use Altcoin, the more risk you take, the more benefit you will get. Investing in cryptocurrencies in general is risky, and Altcoins tend to disappear from the market, but Bitcoin has survived reliably for a long time. The price of Bitcoin is related to the price of all Altcoins, such as halving every four years, this halving increases the price of all coins including Bitcoin. And the current price of Ethereum coin touched up to $3522.

We have to choose safer altcoins to buy. I have more confidence in bitcoin, ethereum and BNB to last for a long time. although many investors suggest other coins,. especially sltcoin but for me it is very risky. bitcoin is still the best and ethereum is the second, that's in my opinion.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1431
  • Last Active: Today at 04:38:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #332 on: March 01, 2024, 11:59:51 PM »
We have to choose safer altcoins to buy. I have more confidence in bitcoin, ethereum and BNB to last for a long time. although many investors suggest other coins,. especially sltcoin but for me it is very risky. bitcoin is still the best and ethereum is the second, that's in my opinion.
Altcoins are very good to buy, as you mentioned, such as BNB and Ethereum, which are very suitable for buying IDs because they have the potential to provide a lot of profit, but to get very fast profits, I think you should try buying meme coins like PEPE and Shiba, which both currently have good price movements and have given me a lot of profit because I bought them when the price was still cheap.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1791
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 05:16:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #333 on: March 02, 2024, 10:19:29 AM »

Altcoins are very good to buy, as you mentioned, such as BNB and Ethereum, which are very suitable for buying IDs because they have the potential to provide a lot of profit, but to get very fast profits, I think you should try buying meme coins like PEPE and Shiba, which both currently have good price movements and have given me a lot of profit because I bought them when the price was still cheap.

Memecoin is very risky to buy, but in the short term it might also be a good option. Personally, I prefer to invest for the long term until Bitcoin reaches ATH, the only coins I hold are Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and SOL.
Currently I am still doing research to buy altcoins that I can hold.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1228
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 08:03:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #334 on: March 04, 2024, 08:53:44 AM »
I think Bitcoin will not be replaced by any coin, even though in the future it will still be number one. So far, only Bitcoin has a very expensive price and has high demand, so it is only fitting that it will still be number one in the future. EThereum has too much circulating supply and is unlikely to replace Bitcoin because the price will become very expensive.
Well who knows, suddenly interest in bitcoin will drop, funds will move to ETH + its capitalization will grow 5-10 times. Again, these are just thoughts, not a final verdict that this is the way it should be. + I'm absolutely not trying to change anyone's mind. If you think otherwise, that is quite your right. For starters, it's best to wait for (at least) the adoption of a spot ETF-ETH. And then we will see what's what.

P.S. If you look at the current growth, in general - it is ETH that brings much more income than bitcoin. In the long term.  8)

Interesting fact: "The ratio of open-ended ETH futures volume to open interest is rising, signaling increased speculative interest."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1735
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:35:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #335 on: March 04, 2024, 11:27:20 AM »
I think Bitcoin will not be replaced by any coin, even though in the future it will still be number one. So far, only Bitcoin has a very expensive price and has high demand, so it is only fitting that it will still be number one in the future. EThereum has too much circulating supply and is unlikely to replace Bitcoin because the price will become very expensive.

If you compare ethereum and bitcoin, of course bitcoin will continue to be the king of cryptocurrencies, with limited supply. While the supply of ethereum is so large, I'm not sure ethereum can replace bitcoin. I don't agree with people who say ethereum is better than bitcoin.

Also Ethereum now is more centralized, only few controlled their miner now. Nevertheless it's a solid coin indeed but we shouldn't compare it to Bitcoin because now they are not in the same breathe.

Bitcoin is still in the PoW and so no one can control it, miners are still spread across the globe and every altcoins trading are base on Bitcoin as evident of the BTC/X altcoin trading pair.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1674
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:14:57 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #336 on: March 04, 2024, 11:49:39 PM »
Memecoin is very risky to buy, but in the short term it might also be a good option.
We all know about this. Meme coin isn't the right coin for holding a long time.
For a short term, it still can be reasonable. The prices of some meme coins look increasing quite a lot. We can get fast profits from meme coins if we are lucky enough.

Personally, I prefer to invest for the long term until Bitcoin reaches ATH, the only coins I hold are Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB and SOL.
Those coins are the best coins in crypto space. I am not very familiar with Solana but BTC, ETH, and BNB are very familiar for holding a long time. They are proven as strong coins that are very difficult to catch by other coins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #336 on: March 04, 2024, 11:49:39 PM »

Online IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 692
  • Last Active: Today at 05:48:16 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #337 on: March 05, 2024, 03:03:06 PM »
Also Ethereum now is more centralized, only few controlled their miner now. Nevertheless it's a solid coin indeed but we shouldn't compare it to Bitcoin because now they are not in the same breathe.

Bitcoin is still in the PoW and so no one can control it, miners are still spread across the globe and every altcoins trading are base on Bitcoin as evident of the BTC/X altcoin trading pair.
It is natural that when Ethereum cannot be mined easily, many people abandon Ethereum mining and of course the results are not very profitable if they use higher equipment to mine Ethereum.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #338 on: March 06, 2024, 10:15:20 AM »

It is natural that when Ethereum cannot be mined easily, many people abandon Ethereum mining and of course the results are not very profitable if they use higher equipment to mine Ethereum.

yes, bitcoin mining is more profitable than ethereum. Currently, there are still many new Bitcoin miners. The capital is quite large which makes me not go there. I choose to be a holder.  Maybe in the future I will focus more on learning about trading, if I have free time.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1073
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #339 on: March 08, 2024, 06:57:10 AM »

exactly that is why I find it stupid when many are comparing or even trying to competing these 2 coins  because lets admit that they have diferent chain and they have their own supporters.
I myself is investor of Bitcoin and ethereum as I am also using them both so why should i choose one when i can have them together?

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:50:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #340 on: March 08, 2024, 07:06:29 AM »

exactly that is why I find it stupid when many are comparing or even trying to competing these 2 coins  because lets admit that they have diferent chain and they have their own supporters.
I myself is investor of Bitcoin and ethereum as I am also using them both so why should i choose one when i can have them together?

totally agree, I have both too and won't compare the two. because both are coins that are safe to store for the long term. I wouldn't choose either, because ranks 1 and 2 are the best. And bitcoin is still the best.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1073
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:57:49 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #341 on: March 09, 2024, 08:32:25 AM »

totally agree, I have both too and won't compare the two. because both are coins that are safe to store for the long term. I wouldn't choose either, because ranks 1 and 2 are the best. And bitcoin is still the best.
Indeed, sometimes I find it stupid reading such thread or people that still wanted these 2 coins to clash when there are no reason at all, the old days of Ethereum being called as shitcoins have already passed and I believe that no matter what they wanted to impose yet people will choose these 2 coins to be store and use for long time and lets accept the fact that the 2 ranking coins will be here for very long time if not forever.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1791
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 05:16:14 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #342 on: March 09, 2024, 10:44:54 AM »

Indeed, sometimes I find it stupid reading such thread or people that still wanted these 2 coins to clash when there are no reason at all, the old days of Ethereum being called as shitcoins have already passed and I believe that no matter what they wanted to impose yet people will choose these 2 coins to be store and use for long time and lets accept the fact that the 2 ranking coins will be here for very long time if not forever.

Yes, these two coins are the two best coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum. Even though people often compare the two, Bitcoin will always be the best and is first in the CMC position. why compare when you can have both.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 866
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 09:09:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #343 on: March 10, 2024, 01:46:47 AM »
OP questioned whether Ethereum is a better coin than Bitcoin. If the OP had asked whether Ethereum is the best ALT coin, we could have closed our eyes and answered without a second thought that Ethereum is the best ALT coin. OP asked if ethereum is better than bitcoin we can answer that bitcoin is the best and most popular digital currency followed by ethereum the second most popular digital currency. We don't need to think too much to answer this question if the market of Ethereum is dependent on the market of Bitcoin.

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 989
  • Last Active: May 04, 2024, 10:58:21 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #344 on: March 12, 2024, 09:22:20 AM »
Yes, these two coins are the two best coins. Bitcoin and Ethereum. Even though people often compare the two, Bitcoin will always be the best and is first in the CMC position. why compare when you can have both.
So far, Ethereum has been in a comfort zone and does not care about the problems that occur with increasingly high transaction costs, even though currently there are more and more new projects that are trying to create technology that has cheaper transaction costs and higher speeds, such as the BSC project and Solana is currently starting to corner Ethereum.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG