follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Are Shit coins good investment?  (Read 2538 times)

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
Re: Are Shit coins good investment?
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2024, 08:29:24 PM »
I will advise anyone that is new to crypto to stay away from ahitcoins as they are mostly used for pump and dump projects. Whoever thinks that he wants to gamble in the crypto market can invest in shitcoins but before then, you should make a proper research about the coins that you want to invest on in a short term so that you don't end up investing on the wrong coin and run at great loss. Shitcoin is good for trading because of the hype on the price and if you are lucky, you will make profit because they are for short term investment. I will prefer to stick only to bitcoin and nothing else, because I know that bitcoin will last for long a d it will give you a good profit when you invest in a long term duration.
There are shit coins worth trying  but as you've said it's  not advisable  for beginners  as it might be very tricky and also starters should know therea difference between  Altcoins and Shitcoins  although they are generally categorised as Altcoins  but shitcoins are coins with relative low amount of price value  as low as 10E-7

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2024, 08:29:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 816
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 10:45:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2024, 12:41:09 PM »
Shit coins are someworth invaluable but are just there to keep the Crypto space vibes going on. Truly shit coins made millionaires overnight and it worked out for the early adopters who were quick to tap into the market at the earliest stage of it. I remembered when I first saw Shiba Inu and it was 12 zeros down and and at the earliest stage but I did not give it a second thought but it dawned on my that before I could realise, it pumped up very fast likewise safe moon too. I saw them at the beginning but I was very curious and sceptical of the both token at the same time which made me I could not Tao into it. Although I was able to get safemoon but it was a bit up compared to when I first saw it but I got some buck from it and it was of good benefit to me then.

One thing I have realised with this shitcoin is that you should always take advantage of the market and be smart enough to know the market trend so that whales do not dump on you as the coin is worthless as the name says. Do not let your emotions lead you in a shitcoin market. Be smart and vigilant.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Cantsay

• Activity: 1020
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:12:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2024, 09:14:09 PM »
Well  I agree with you ;D but sometimes it's not okay to put all egg in one basket . However,  trading altcoin should be to the lowest investment as low as 1%

If you're a newbie who knows nothing about cryptocurrency, putting your eggs in different baskets will only harm you because there's a good chance that all of the projects you'll invest in, all of the shitcoin you'll accumulate, will be scams because most newbies or beginners tend to follow what they see on the news, and once they see an article about a shitcoin exploding, they'll rush to start buying. 

So, beginners, stay away from shitcoins. When you understand the concept of research or what to look for when researching a project, you can begin investing and make sure to do it gradually - don't say, "Because I have the money, I'll just invest everything at once," because that project you're so confident in may turn out to be a pump and dump project.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2024, 10:27:09 PM »
There are shit coins worth trying  but as you've said it's  not advisable  for beginners  as it might be very tricky and also starters should know therea difference between  Altcoins and Shitcoins  although they are generally categorised as Altcoins  but shitcoins are coins with relative low amount of price value  as low as 10E-7

Altcoins is for those that want to take the risk, just like gambling. You can freely and easily invest in altcoins, but you cannot say for sure if the project can pump and generate profit for you, and that's why newbies are usually advised to stay off altcoins until they understand the risk facts of investing. Someone said that we can't condemn investing in altcoins, which I actually agree with because many people have actually made profit from altcoins while others have lost money.

Offline CryptoLaila

• View Profile

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2024, 11:46:24 AM »
Well  I agree with you ;D but sometimes it's not okay to put all egg in one basket . However,  trading altcoin should be to the lowest investment as low as 1%

So, beginners, stay away from shitcoins. When you understand the concept of research or what to look for when researching a project, you can begin investing and make sure to do it gradually - don't say, "Because I have the money, I'll just invest everything at once," because that project you're so confident in may turn out to be a pump and dump project.
Remember  I added some conditional statements like "sometimes" and" as low as 1%". This doesn't mean a beginner to jump into it with no knowledge, or  even invest generally  but they shouldn't be left out , for example an investor could  have $500, $ 495 could go on BTC while  $5 can purchase a thousand  of a particular shit coin   8)

Offline Salahmu

• Activity: 363
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 06:51:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2024, 07:17:57 PM »
As this great profit applied so as the risk most shit coin presale had been used to scams investors with false communities. And sometimes ones some shit coins deep they may never  bounce back again because of the lack of purpose. To me I will say is a short - investment

What you guys think?
For me I don't like Shitcoins right from the onset do to experience and seeing what happened to most investors funds and also how so many scammers are using it to extort money from investors, I believe that one of the reasons why there are so many Shitcoins nowadays is because of the interest of people on Shitcoins because so many persons believes that they can easily get rich overnight considering how most of the Shitcoins normally pump, perhaps just like Shiba inu, without knowing the fact that other Shitcoins may not behave the same way as shiba inu.

So actually for me the only coin I'm sure of is Bitcoin and nothing more, I'm not disputing the fact that other coins are not good but they can never be compare with the potential of Bitcoin.

Offline Asiska02

• Activity: 786
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 02:59:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Karma Bad Search Signature
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2024, 08:30:47 PM »
        As this great profit applied so as the risk most shit coin presale had been used to scams investors with false communities. And sometimes ones some shit coins deep they may never  bounce back again because of the lack of purpose. To me I will say is a short - investment

What you guys think?

I agree with you that most shitcoins are for short term investment. They are mostly pump and dump coin that are there to make project owners benefit and find value for their project through other people’s investment in them. Once the aim is achieved, they dump the coin and exit the market. No much shitcoins are still valuable today but Shiba Inu is still up there because of how the project owners are keeping it alive at the top with other top cryptocurrencies. Despite their market cap, I still regard it as one that cannot be fully dependent on. When you invest in shitcoins, just have in mind that you are risking your money and may or may not reap any good from it. As it serves as a way to get money quickly when you’re lucky it is also very risky to lose all of your money in them when they dump and don’t go as expected.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2024, 08:30:47 PM »

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1078
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:07:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2024, 10:05:09 PM »
To me I described shitcoin as a non reputable token or coin to hold, this kind of tokens can either dropped drastically to 100 percent meaning you can find it zero dollars without having any market value. That is why we must know the kind of token and coin we should invest on, people mostly go for the hype coin where they makes all forms of noise on facebook, twitter and any other Media platform just to deceive people around.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 11:27:11 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2024, 07:35:05 PM »
I will advise anyone that is new to crypto to stay away from ahitcoins as they are mostly used for pump and dump projects. Whoever thinks that he wants to gamble in the crypto market can invest in shitcoins but before then, you should make a proper research about the coins that you want to invest on in a short term so that you don't end up investing on the wrong coin and run at great loss. Shitcoin is good for trading because of the hype on the price and if you are lucky, you will make profit because they are for short term investment. I will prefer to stick only to bitcoin and nothing else, because I know that bitcoin will last for long a d it will give you a good profit when you invest in a long term duration.
I could say there is nothing like your own experience but when it comes to risky things like this it's better to stay low and go with the actual coins that has some reputation, although some shitcoins are the ideal coins to buy during a bull season period like this that most coins tend to sky rocket but the only issue now is actually knowing the right shitcoin to buy that can pump up and give you that desired profit. So many people have lost a lot due to the menace that the actual owners use their influence in controlling the coins to alter their rate in the market and that's why you see that some shit coin tend to lose value whenever and that's why its never advisable to try them if you are not experience but how would be experience with trying out things first hand yourself.

Offline CryptoLaila

• View Profile

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2024, 08:29:48 PM »
I could say there is nothing like your own experience but when it comes to risky things like this it's better to stay low and go with the actual coins that has some reputation, although some shitcoins are the ideal coins to buy during a bull season period like this that most coins tend to sky rocket but the only issue now is actually knowing the right shitcoin to buy that can pump up and give you that desired profit. So many people have lost a lot due to the menace that the actual owners use their influence in controlling the coins to alter their rate in the market and that's why you see that some shit coin tend to lose value whenever and that's why its never advisable to try them if you are not experience but how would be experience with trying out things first hand yourself.
Exactly you've said it in your post that the issue is knowing the right shitcoin to buythat can pump up and give you desire profit and that's where the main problem lies because most projects sttted up Currently are scam project which will eventually  rip off their potential  investors but how do we know,that's  why shitcoins could be very dangerous  though little investment  can get you a thousands  of coin but what if all investment  on shitcoins  in which one choses  tends to be a scam. All investment  gone without  traces ;D probably not because  its clearly seen in your wallet but completely  useless because  it's being dumped.  However, I will just categorise it along with altcoins  as a risky investment
« Last Edit: January 17, 2024, 09:24:09 PM by CryptoLaila »

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2024, 09:13:51 PM »
There are some shitcoins that doing well so if you want to invest anyone then make some research nd invest in it. And when you are investing in it don't rush and use small amount of money to do that so that in case the project did not stay long or collapsed in the process, it won't pain you that much. Shitcoins are good to invest but you have to be careful because not all are good to invest.

Offline Yamzakid

• Activity: 53
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 03:37:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2024, 06:39:59 PM »
   At first what's Shit coins, these are term commonly used by cryptocurrencies enthusiasts to describe asset that has has little or no value.
As you take describe am na so e dey.
Shit coins just dey worthless I no go advise anybody make em invest in shit coins. The only time wey shit coins fit perform magic na em be during bull run period, and e no dey advisable make you hodl am because the project fit melt anytime.

Offline Salahmu

• Activity: 363
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 06:51:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2024, 08:03:42 PM »
Actually I don't believe on shitcoins because they can easily be manipulated by media influencers and most of them use it as an opportunity to make money by hyping the shitcoins for investors to come in and at the end they make there money leaving investors hanging, so perhaps why think about shitcoins while we have Bitcoin that's very trust worthy and the best coin in the world that has a very good potential, so to me Bitcoin is my only option.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 785
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:36 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2024, 08:22:35 PM »
There are some shitcoins that doing well so if you want to invest anyone then make some research nd invest in it. And when you are investing in it don't rush and use small amount of money to do that so that in case the project did not stay long or collapsed in the process, it won't pain you that much. Shitcoins are good to invest but you have to be careful because not all are good to invest.
Shitcoins are only use by gamblers to see if they can try their luck to make huge profit, but most times it turns out to be a great loss for them. This is because the dev are wise and they created them with the intention to scam people of their hard earned money. It is greedy investors that will forget about the making research on the best coin to buy, like bitcoin, and they will want to buy a new coin that will give them fast profit. Someone of them even know that bitcoin is the superior but they cannot wait patiently.

Offline Sokani

• Activity: 462
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 11:59:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2024, 12:29:56 PM »
Shitcoins are only use by gamblers to see if they can try their luck to make huge profit, but most times it turns out to be a great loss for them. This is because the dev are wise and they created them with the intention to scam people of their hard earned money. It is greedy investors that will forget about the making research on the best coin to buy, like bitcoin, and they will want to buy a new coin that will give them fast profit. Someone of them even know that bitcoin is the superior but they cannot wait patiently.

Wetin you talk na de koko. Dis devs no get conscience, as them create the shitty token, their intention na to just pump and dump am and after them don run their investors street, dem go move over to the next project. So anything wey person dey do with shittycoins na gamble. Some investors wey later blow through some of these memecoins like Dogecoin, PEPE, Shiba Inu no go tell you some of their failures, them no go tell you how many time the scam them.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG