follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Withdrawalfees.com - Quickly look at withdrawal fees over coins & exchanges  (Read 300 times)

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1482
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:45:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
Centralized exchanges are never safe and recommended places to store your cryptocurrencies longer than what you have to do. After you buy your cryptocurrency on a centralized exchange, don't have plan to trade it daily, you should withdraw it to your own wallet.

Unfortunately centralized exchanges charge withdrawal fee that is usually not cheap. You must check Withdrawal fee, together with Taker fee, Maker Fee, and more, before deciding what centralized exchange to use.

Let me introduce you to a useful website for it
See screenshots.

An example if you want to find exchanges to check withdrawal fee with Bitcoin blockchain. Choose Bitcoin, then you will get followings. The site lists from cheapest to most expensive. My warning is an exchange with cheapest withdrawal fee does not mean it is a good one to use. You must check more with Coinmarketcap and Coingecko about exchange trust, reputation score.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1685
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 08:59:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
With the problem of high fees, is bitcoin withdrawal still updated? I see that many platforms adjust their fees in a short time due to the change in the price of Bitcoin withdrawal fees. Therefore, in times of high withdrawal fees, it is better to check the fees again on the platform.

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1777
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 09:40:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
With the problem of high fees, is bitcoin withdrawal still updated? I see that many platforms adjust their fees in a short time due to the change in the price of Bitcoin withdrawal fees. Therefore, in times of high withdrawal fees, it is better to check the fees again on the platform.

It is a problem to move small amounts of bitcoin now. As it will cost at least 5-7 USD just to pay for mining fees..

If you are transferring bitcoin between exchanges, one tip is to convert it to LTC/XRP first, then withdrawal LTC/XRP to another exchange and convert it back to BTC. I do this as much as I can when I need to transfer between exchanges.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1482
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 04:45:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
When I made screenshots for this thread, I noticed withdrawal fees on Bitcoin over exchanges and I felt the website is still updating withdrawal fees for their table.

To reply you, I checked it again, compare information on the site with Binance and I can confirm that Withdrawlfees.com has correct information.

A note is it gives information for withdrawal fee with Segwit addresses.

It is a problem to move small amounts of bitcoin now. As it will cost at least 5-7 USD just to pay for mining fees..

If you are transferring bitcoin between exchanges, one tip is to convert it to LTC/XRP first, then withdrawal LTC/XRP to another exchange and convert it back to BTC. I do this as much as I can when I need to transfer between exchanges.
Litecoin, Dogecoin and Ripple are my first favorite altcoins when I have to look for alternatives of Bitcoin for my fund transfers.

Let's try this one too
« Last Edit: December 27, 2023, 02:53:51 AM by tranthidung »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG