follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Poll

Who is your favourite to win the tournament?

Morocco
0 (0%)
Egypt
0 (0%)
Ivory Coast
0 (0%)
Nigeria
4 (80%)
Senegal
0 (0%)
Ghana
0 (0%)
Others
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: January 22, 2024, 08:10:29 AM

Author Topic: AFCON 2024 Discussion thread  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Cryptsafe

• Activity: 892
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 12:05:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: AFCON 2024 Discussion thread
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2024, 11:32:28 PM »
African teams are fluctuating very much at a certain point where you never know which team will win a specific game after the withdrawal of many good teams before that stage and the defeat of Cameroon, Morocco, Egypt and Senegal before the Quarter-final.
Such results will have a good impact for the remaining African teams since things will be easier to accomplish!
The remaining teams to be predicted to play the final and win the cup is Mali and Morocco though Nigeria is also on the pipeline but not really consider as one. The knocking out of those teams is unexpected but it has happened so let see who of going to win this year tournament and my instinct is telling me that Morocco will win it or Nigeria. Any of these two can win if they work hard to achieve the goal of the team.

I do not doubt the fact that Morocco are good and so far, they have good and clean football history which have put them in football limelight likewise Nigeria too but from the looks, the both teams are the possible contending forces looking up to lift the trophy this tournament. I am really hoping that both teams arrive at the finals ro contend for the trophy as expected of them. All I can say now is a word of encouragement, support and good cheers to Nigeria to double up their efforts in playing to win the trophy. We are expecting nothing less than this  trophy for a reward of our good cheers in support for their games.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2024, 11:32:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2024, 09:00:48 PM »
The AFCON is progressing slowly and I think the next round is going to be really interesting because thats the stage that decides the AFCON finalists and I am glad that Nigeria have manage to find their way there and I believe if they continue like this there is every opportunity that might become champions of Africa. It's been really long that the super eagle lifted the trophy and this is best chance again they have with most of the competition giants already knocked out.

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2024, 11:14:53 PM »
The AFCON is progressing slowly and I think the next round is going to be really interesting because thats the stage that decides the AFCON finalists and I am glad that Nigeria have manage to find their way there and I believe if they continue like this there is every opportunity that might become champions of Africa. It's been really long that the super eagle lifted the trophy and this is best chance again they have with most of the competition giants already knocked out.

I am so happy with the Super Eagles. They made my day with their energetic performance. The game was thrilling and entertaining as well but I think they would need to put in more efforts as they scale through to the final stage of the tournament because the closer they get the tougher the opposition to winning the trophy.

I have no doubt of the super eagles lifting the trophy this time around. Becoming the giant of Africa is always the utmost priority.

Go for gold Eagles!
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1578
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2024, 11:36:49 PM »
Honestly this is a very good chance for the super eagles of Nigeria to lift the African Nations Cup again. It really has been long and I can say that the people of Nigeria has lost hope in the credibility of NFF and the super eagles players. Many of the Nigerian citizens have stopped watching the super eagle team play because they believe that they cannot bring any success to the country. If the super eagles of Nigeria is able to win this year's African Nations Cup, it will restore the lost confidence the country has in the players. And to be very much honest this is a great opportunity for the super eagles of Nigeria to win the AFCON. This is because some of the favorite countries that wins the AFCON are already out of the competition. Countries like Ghana, Morocco, Cameroon and Senegal. So Nigeria has a very big chance to progress to the final

Online Sokani

• Activity: 466
  • Last Active: Today at 06:46:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2024, 09:57:56 PM »
After some poor results in the group stage and having finished 3rd on the table, the Ivorians made it to the last 16 on best loser basis. The played against Senegal and who scored few minutes into the game, controlled most of the game, only for the Ivorians to pull one back in the 87th mins. The game entered extra time and then penalty shootout and the Ivorians won.

Today, the repeated almost the same thing, the Malians scored first in the 71th min while the Ivorians levelled up in the 90th min to take the game to extra time, where they got their winning.

As you can see luck is really smiling on them, so I'm just thinking out loud... Are the Ivorians going to lift the AFCON trophy the same way Portugal did in EURO 2016?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 07:39:54 AM by Sokani »

Offline Yamzakid

• Activity: 60
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 18, 2024, 09:21:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Poll Voter Karma
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2024, 10:07:30 PM »
Honestly this is a very good chance for the super eagles of Nigeria to lift the African Nations Cup again. It really has been long and I can say that the people of Nigeria has lost hope in the credibility of NFF and the super eagles players. Many of the Nigerian citizens have stopped watching the super eagle team play because they believe that they cannot bring any success to the country. If the super eagles of Nigeria is able to win this year's African Nations Cup, it will restore the lost confidence the country has in the players. And to be very much honest this is a great opportunity for the super eagles of Nigeria to win the AFCON. This is because some of the favorite countries that wins the AFCON are already out of the competition. Countries like Ghana, Morocco, Cameroon and Senegal. So Nigeria has a very big chance to progress to the final

You are correct, but their performance this time around shows that they are ready to lift the AFCON, the nations that will play us tough games have already been eliminated. Nigeria has a 100% chance of winning this trophy, but they should not rely on that rather they should focus more on winning and they will have our support with prayers because football can be unpredictable at times, i never expected Nigeria will play like that yesterday. Angola's attackers are very good, but our defence was very strong, and if they can keep it up, I don't think we'll have any problems in the semi-finals and final.
I wasn't comfortable with Iwobi's performance yesterday because he didn't settle down. The coach made the correct decision of substitute him, but honestly I'm still impressed with their performance.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2024, 06:56:08 PM »
South Africa Vs Nigeria [Semi finals] HT

It was not actually a descent one for the super eagles in the first half of the African Nations Cup semi finals. It seems that South Africa is more prepared than Nigeria because they made more dangerous attempt of scoring than Nigeria.

I have never watched these guys. Honestly they are more coordinated. No wonder as I discovered that all their defence line and the goal keeper is from the same club and that is the reason for the high level bond among them.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2024, 06:56:08 PM »

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 590
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 12:31:11 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2024, 07:11:56 PM »

It was not actually a descent one for the super eagles in the first half of the African Nations Cup semi finals. It seems that South Africa is more prepared than Nigeria because they made more dangerous attempt of scoring than Nigeria.

I have never watched these guys. Honestly they are more coordinated. No wonder as I discovered that all their defence line and the goal keeper is from the same club and that is the reason for the high level bond among them.
This is the semi-finals and I think good football isn't really the issue but good results and we all know that poor performance with a correct is most highly welcome so that's what I have taken the match to be and I know when it comes to good results then the super eagles is definitely the right team to deliver the jobs.

I still believe the super eagles are going to deliver so am steady strapped onto my chair and am not too worried also because the match as I predicted it has already come to play and that would be first half draw results for the two semi finals matches so now I will have to wait and see the results from the second game.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2024, 08:02:46 PM »

This is the semi-finals and I think good football isn't really the issue but good results and we all know that poor performance with a correct is most highly welcome so that's what I have taken the match to be and I know when it comes to good results then the super eagles is definitely the right team to deliver the jobs.

I still believe the super eagles are going to deliver so am steady strapped onto my chair and am not too worried also because the match as I predicted it has already come to play and that would be first half draw results for the two semi finals matches so now I will have to wait and see the results from the second game.
The second half decided to be more and more dramatic. The Nigerian Super Eagles dominated the second half and got a goal through penalty which was converted by Troose Ekong. After the goal, Nigeria Super Eagles got some extra ordinary strength and dominated the match till Nigeria talisman Victor Osimhen got a goal for Nigerians which later turned to be a dedicator that led to awarding a penalty against Nigeria. The whole drama happened so fast and unexpected. Now in Extra 30mins before penalties

Online Sokani

• Activity: 466
  • Last Active: Today at 06:46:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2024, 08:15:22 PM »
I keep saying it the Nigeria does not have a coach, we are able to go this far on our own, not from the expertise of our coach. He just messed up the squad, some players do not deserve to be in the first team and on top of the list is Iwobi and Yusuf. One thing I noticed about Yusuf is that he's very careless with his tackles. Just about 30 min on the pitch he has made two wrong tackles. A game that would have been won if not for his careless tackle.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2024, 08:22:40 PM »
I keep saying it the Nigeria does not have a coach, we are able to go this far on our own, not from the expertise of our coach. He just messed up the squad, some players do not deserve to be in the first team and on top of the list is Iwobi and Yusuf. One thing I noticed about Yusuf is that he's very careless with his tackles. Just about 30 min on the pitch he has made two wrong tackles. A game that would have been won if not for his careless tackle.
Nigeria has a good coach. Without a good coach, we wouldn't have gone this far. Yusuf is not in the first eleven, but he needed to be introduced to maintain the strength. Yusuf made two careless tackles but that doesn't mean he is so bad.

The coach isn't bad as being portrayed. He took a risk this extra time by removing Onyeka and introducing Aribo. It is understandable because these guys are better than Nigeria in penalty shootout.

Offline Cryptsafe

• View Profile

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2024, 11:56:33 PM »

So far the super eagles have done well but it is not finished until it is finished; the tournament is still ongoing and the game is on and heading to the final stage of it. The finals would determine who would be the champions of Africa and every body must work together to make sure that they lift the trophy. I think It is hi time for the them to resolve with each other based on the round making it that Kelechi is having misunderstanding with the head coach based on time features on match. They should resolve immediately and not mess things up with their logger heads.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 876
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 06:22:17 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2024, 12:05:41 AM »
Nigeria coach is a good coach and I respect his coaching skills, because he is not the one on the pitch to play the match, but the players. It wasn't the coach that told Yusuf to tackle in that way. Why I said he is a good coach is because he understands the strength of the players and in the areas that they can perform very well. If you look at it, when the coach saw that it must be a penalty shootout, he had to make changes and bring in the players that can play penalty without a problem of scoring and that really helped Nigeria to qualify into the finals. South Africa over confidence in penalty shootout made them to underestimate Nigeria players in penalty, and it was a shock to them when they saw that they are the ones that are not goof in penalty compared to Nigeria players and goalkeeper.

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 03:36:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2024, 01:07:27 AM »
Just like I expected, Nigeria vs Ivory Coast are in the final of AFCON and I am betting on host as underdogs to take the trophy.
They made so many changes during this competition, they even changed the coach, but with support of supporters in full stadium I think they can win.
Maybe it is going to be in extra time or penalties, but Ivory Coast it is for me.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2024, 11:13:01 AM »
Just like I expected, Nigeria vs Ivory Coast are in the final of AFCON and I am betting on host as underdogs to take the trophy.
They made so many changes during this competition, they even changed the coach, but with support of supporters in full stadium I think they can win.
Maybe it is going to be in extra time or penalties, but Ivory Coast it is for me.
I do remember that you made such prediction as Nigeria and Ivory coast to be in the finals. I also know that Ivory coast didn't have a good start in this tournament and then getting to this stage seems like a miracle. But since they have gotten to this stage, I know that their home energy will back then very well for the finals. But I don't see Ivory coast as an underdog. Assuming it is Congo, I would have agreed that they are underdogs.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG