follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: $9.6 Billion in 3 Days — ETF Analyst Highlights Remarkable Early Success of Bitc  (Read 127 times)

Offline sirty143

• Mythical
  • Activity: 8662
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 19
  • Last Active: April 22, 2024, 05:09:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
$9.6 Billion in 3 Days — ETF Analyst Highlights Remarkable Early Success of Bitcoin ETFs

On Tuesday, the third day of trading for the U.S.-based spot bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF), there was a noticeable decrease in activity with trading volumes falling by 37% from the levels seen on Jan. 12, 2024... See more for yourself here.

Your opinion is greatly appreciated.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 06:19:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Bitcoin ETF may be a success to them from there own side, but what about us in the bitcoin community, has it price use as ETF traded fund make the required expectations we want to have from it or not, there's a lot to derive and talked about when it comes to the market economy of bitcoin and the approval given by the SEC concerning the ETF, maybe we should still give it more time to see what is likely to happen subsequently after the approval.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
expectations we want to have from it or not, there's a lot to derive and talked about when it comes to the market economy of bitcoin and the approval given by the SEC concerning the ETF, maybe we should still give it more time to see what is likely to happen subsequently after the approval.
I think we also need to specify which part of the community are we talking about. Some people don't want ETF since it means the government or any third party can influence the market to a greater extent although it is unlikely to affect Bitcoin development itself. Some people want it so that BTC will be more valuable and mainstream, basically increasing their wealth. Some don't really care and will just trade BTC as usual.

Personally, I'm a bit worried for the future. While I can still use BTC as usual, I don't want my capital to get wiped out just because some millionaire wants to increase their bag. On the other hand, I doubt they can easily do it since halving and other stuff will make BTC even more valuable. Maybe they will FUD really hard or argue that ETF needs to be stopped just because they can start it again to pump their bags, but who knows really. As long as we can monitor the market, there should be a chance to avoid that. BTC development probably won't get affected, and even if they did (removing any privacy etc), I'm pretty sure the community will just fork it sooner or later. CMIIW.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG