follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Motives of investment  (Read 361 times)

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
Motives of investment
« on: February 18, 2024, 10:09:46 AM »
In our society today. Business men and investors are independent because they don't rely on salaries to make earns and to survive. You don't just get up one day and start investment, or investing your money without plans. There are three basic motives of investment which are to be held into property considerations before one starts up an investment, and they are ;
1. Safety : before thinking of investment your money, safety is a key factor to consider, in order not to loss part or all the  money you invested. So safety precautions must be observed before investment.

2. Income : This is also a key factor to be considered before thinking of investment, you must consider your income, so that with time your business or investment will not diminish, because growth is a common goal in every business.

3. Capital gains

Though there are other motives or objectives that should be kept in mind, but from the definition of investment we will understand the basic motives and also how it helps if we consider them properly before investment.
Investment is an asset acquired or outlayed to with the primary aim of building wealth and saving money from the hard earned income or appreciation. Investment meaning is primarily to obtain an additional source of income or gain profit from the investment over a specific period of time.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Motives of investment
« on: February 18, 2024, 10:09:46 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
Re: Motives of investment
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2024, 07:47:34 PM »
There are many different motives of investment and Investing serves a variety of purposes, including savings for unexpected expenses like bills and food, as well as promoting relaxation and preventing fear of becoming indebted or stranded.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2024, 09:40:05 PM »
To invest is not an easy thing, because for anyone to be able to invest, that person must have a cash inflow, otherwise that investment will be in vain. When you have steady cash inflow, then you can look at your income and plan on using some portion of your income on investing. Bitcoin has made investment easy for the poor and people who never thought that they could have any investment. This is because investing in bitcoin only needs an amount that would not affect your monthly expenses, to buy bitcoin regularly and hidli for long, you will be surprised at the profit it must have accumulated. Bitcoin investment is not like other physical investment that needs monitoring and moving from place to place. All you need is your self custody wallet to keep your bitcoin safe.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1034
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:55:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 10:10:55 PM »
Well, yes, every investor must consider many things before carrying on their investment. The factors that you mentioned, such as "capital safety" and "level of profit," are what every investor usually considers, but that's not the only thing to consider while investing your money in any asset. Before investing your money in any asset, always make sure to evaluate all the possible risks that are attached to the investment and ask yourself if it's something that you can handle. Regarding the safety you talked about, if the investor is investing in a centralized platform,it's wise to have an agreement that assures you of your asset protection against liquidation. The reason why I am saying this is because some months ago, I invested in some business, and at the end of the deal, I lost 90% of my capital, and I couldn't ask them to give me back my money in full because we never evaluated the risk and had a proper agreement. So, I just accepted my loss and allowed it to slide; at least I learned my lesson.

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1059
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:55:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 10:24:16 PM »
Income and capital gain is almost the same thing in my opinion because income is what you gain after investment and capital gain is a total amount of income that is coming from your investment. Must times we have to look at our investment and monitor them carefully so that we Don't lost or slag in a specific area. When an investment is fully taking cared of when can be assured of regular income as profits and we must learn to save as well. Any investment we have invested without drawing our lines on the amount we should touched or spend it often leads to business folding up, so as a good investment we should properly nurtured our businesses before we could starts spending from it otherwise the business might be at the verge of collapsing.

Offline racham02

• Activity: 211
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:41:32 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2024, 04:54:56 PM »
In our society today. Business men and investors are independent because they don't rely on salaries to make earns and to survive. You don't just get up one day and start investment, or investing your money without plans. There are three basic motives of investment which are to be held into property considerations before one starts up an investment, and they are ;
1. Safety : before thinking of investment your money, safety is a key factor to consider, in order not to loss part or all the  money you invested. So safety precautions must be observed before investment.

2. Income : This is also a key factor to be considered before thinking of investment, you must consider your income, so that with time your business or investment will not diminish, because growth is a common goal in every business.

3. Capital gains

Though there are other motives or objectives that should be kept in mind, but from the definition of investment we will understand the basic motives and also how it helps if we consider them properly before investment.
Investment is an asset acquired or outlayed to with the primary aim of building wealth and saving money from the hard earned income or appreciation. Investment meaning is primarily to obtain an additional source of income or gain profit from the investment over a specific period of time.

It takes a lot of study to determine whether an investment is legitimate, and even if it is, you should not waste your money. Investments are not easy to make. You also need to understand the industry you are investing in. Prior to making any investments, you should think about a number of factors, including your desire to make money down the road.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2024, 10:24:14 PM »
As far as investment is concern, there is no human being who doesn't have motives behind it and no investor would like to go into one without having a single or more motives on why they are making or want to invest. Take for instance ''bitcoin", many people are investing in it for future gain, store of value, and means of crypto payment. They all have one or two motives behind their investment, no matter how it is.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2024, 10:24:14 PM »

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4136
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:56:53 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2024, 01:49:58 PM »
Of the three areas enumerated above, the thing that we in the cryptocurrency industry need to emphasize more is safety as we know that scammers, hackers and fraudsters are now taking residence with all of us just waiting to make a sudden punch taking away hard-earned money from small and even big investors if we are not careful. Therefore, safety must be of paramount concern and we should be doubting all opportunities and not be swayed immediately and act on it without thinking of the risks involved. Now, many people are, of course, always thinking of the possible income and gains into the future...as nobody would shell out money convinced that he/she will lose the investment. We are always looking for ways and means to increase what we are holding and in our industry there are now many big and small opportunities to make it...but we should always consider safety first. When I started in cryptocurrency by buying my first Bitcoin way back many years ago, nobody actually told me that one day the price of Bitcoin can be as high as today...had I known by then I would have hold my BTC tightly and will not be tempted to use it for some bad scheme programs. In many cases, lacking the foresight is a big problem so we will not be valuing the thing we have on hand. How I wish I could go back in time...

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2024, 07:21:33 PM »
You know being an entrepreneur is something that is not easy to do. Some real businessmen say that there are no savings in the bank. because most of the time what they earn from their business, they also turn it into the business.

and the 100% of the profit they got from their business is that 30% of it is paid to themselves and the 70% they add to the capital of their business, this is what they do over and over again as long as the important thing is not to reduce the capital. so their business is growing.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 811
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:25 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2024, 12:48:20 PM »
Before one goes into a business venture, there should be some feasibility studies to have undergone by the investor or the business man who wants to venture into that investment. Doing such would serve as a guide while starting up the business to know what is obtainable within a short or specific period of  time.
This would show you your profit target, and investment range and how long it would take you to recover your capital.
As an investor, you should know that your capital is your investment and when I say capita, I mean the money used in starting up the business venture while your profit is your gain accrued in the course of doing or running your business. So therefore capital and investment are two different things and are very much important because as a business man or woman, you must set aside capital for your investment and also your must have the mindset or target of making profit.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██