follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What would be the prediction trend if Bitcoin breaks the ATH before halving?  (Read 1319 times)

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
After bitcoin ETFs, we see huge volumes of bitcoin purchases. $100K is an easy price for bitcoin to reach, this may happen during the halving. as many speculate bitcoin will touch more than $200K.
Yes, of course you can assume that because fantasizing about Bitcoin price movements is something that is normal and can be used as a hope someday. Bitcoin will reach the target price as you mentioned when Bitcoin miners have difficulty getting Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin has reached $200k, then what is the estimated transaction fee that must be paid? more expensive or cheaper? needs to be considered carefully.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Yes, of course you can assume that because fantasizing about Bitcoin price movements is something that is normal and can be used as a hope someday. Bitcoin will reach the target price as you mentioned when Bitcoin miners have difficulty getting Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin has reached $200k, then what is the estimated transaction fee that must be paid? more expensive or cheaper? needs to be considered carefully.
I think for the renewable ATH there will be a surprise that will be created by bitcoin, because currently the trend that is happening is outside what has been done so far, or is this actually faster? Of course, we will wait until the halving period has passed to see if the trend is still improving. If it continues to improve, I think the prediction of reaching ATH $200K is not impossible to achieve and, of course, everyone wants it.
When it comes to transaction costs, there will be a renewable problem, because we can be sure there will be an increase according to the price at the time of the transaction, but will there be innovation? So that transaction costs can be reduced!!!

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:39:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
Looking at things now, April seems to be the moment, so we have one month left. I think 80k could be highest we can reach, and I am not really expecting anything higher. I get that 80k may not happen too, who knows maybe tomorrow we will start to see a drop, that is possible, but I am pretty sure that we will not see 85k or more, so something more than 80k but under 85k could be the maximum we can reach. There is absolutely no data to back this up by the way, I am just making a prediction and I could be right as well as wrong. On the low end, going under 70k is also possible, but I do not think under 65k will be possible.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
Those who follow previous Bitcoin cycles will know that Bitcoin was not able to break the ATH until several months after halving, and this pattern was repeated frequently in all previous cycles. What will happen if it is broken this time, and how will it affect after halving prediction trends?

This was a good call. So here we are 71k-73k do we continue upwards to 80k by April 15th I think so. I feel we could move past $111,111.11 by the ½ ing.

I believe that 2021 bull was fucked with a lot to lower the peaks.  I think this bull will be fucked with the raise the peaks.

So if we should have past 100K in 2021 and 200k in 2025

We will do over 300k for this bull.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Those who follow previous Bitcoin cycles will know that Bitcoin was not able to break the ATH until several months after halving, and this pattern was repeated frequently in all previous cycles. What will happen if it is broken this time, and how will it affect after halving prediction trends?
You know, that's what I'm thinking lately that Bitcoin will only make a new ATH after the halving based on it's cycle. But what happened? The price really break it's ATH and its keep pumping. This only means that this halving cycle is different and possible that all we expected to happened will not happen this time. It feels like very exciting this time because what we witnessed is just a new thing about Bitcoin and it's a pleasure to be in this generation.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1083
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 06:04:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts

So far, I'm elated with how bullish this market has been but we need to tell our self the clear truth that this move has been thrilled by the Bitcoin ETFs, they are the ones fueling this pump and that's why it's even weird since Bitcoin pass $70k, this is the time the volume trading from exchanges need to be double or even triple but the volume is not there.

We know one thing in crypto space, when a group of people are behind a move of crypto, Bitcoin to be specific, people don't get involved with them because it usually don't end well. Look at how Tera Luna ended, it hurt everyone, FTX another disaster that affected everyone. Something is weird with this pump to be honest.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
Looking at things now, April seems to be the moment, so we have one month left. I think 80k could be highest we can reach, and I am not really expecting anything higher. I get that 80k may not happen too, who knows maybe tomorrow we will start to see a drop, that is possible, but I am pretty sure that we will not see 85k or more, so something more than 80k but under 85k could be the maximum we can reach. There is absolutely no data to back this up by the way, I am just making a prediction and I could be right as well as wrong. On the low end, going under 70k is also possible, but I do not think under 65k will be possible.
The closer to the halving the price will increase as you have said because in April this year and you have to remain alert because the price movement may rise quickly and it may also fall quickly because no one knows for sure how the Bitcoin price will move in that month.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
We already hits a new ATH several times before halving happens. Few days ago, Bitcoin reached $70k and today it passed $73k. I think Bitcoin is trying to pass $75k in the near future. Although we already hit a new ATH, I think there is no change to happen because the price will continue to increase more. The affect on halving may be on the optimum price to reach. Since it is already above $73k, we can assume it may reach $80k in the halving.

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 744
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:07:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
I don't think there is anything that has happened since bitcoin break the ATH of bitcoin before halving. What the crypto market is experiencing since the time bitcoin gave a new ATH of $74k, it's an increase and decrease of price, that falls between $72k-$74 nothing more. However, many people are speculating that bitcoin will go much higher in price during halving and many people who hodl and accumulate more of bitcoin will be made millionaires after the halving season.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
I don't think there is anything that has happened since bitcoin break the ATH of bitcoin before halving. What the crypto market is experiencing since the time bitcoin gave a new ATH of $74k, it's an increase and decrease of price, that falls between $72k-$74 nothing more. However, many people are speculating that bitcoin will go much higher in price during halving and many people who hodl and accumulate more of bitcoin will be made millionaires after the halving season.

By seeing the new ATH  $73K achievement of bitcoin before the halving, I predict that the price of bitcoin will be higher after the halving, this is just a prediction from some people here. and I agree with them, that's why I still keep my bitcoins and coins, I'm not in a hurry to sell them. because I still hope bitcoin will touch more than $100K

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
We already hits a new ATH several times before halving happens. Few days ago, Bitcoin reached $70k and today it passed $73k. I think Bitcoin is trying to pass $75k in the near future. Although we already hit a new ATH, I think there is no change to happen because the price will continue to increase more. The affect on halving may be on the optimum price to reach. Since it is already above $73k, we can assume it may reach $80k in the halving.
Bitcoin has indeed reached a new ATH price, but it feels very inadequate if Bitcoin's latest ATH is only a few thousand dollars different from the previous ATH. In contrast to the ATH 5 years ago, the price of Bitcoin soared high and made many people amazed to see it.

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1643
  • Last Active: Today at 04:41:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
Bitcoin has indeed reached a new ATH price, but it feels very inadequate if Bitcoin's latest ATH is only a few thousand dollars different from the previous ATH. In contrast to the ATH 5 years ago, the price of Bitcoin soared high and made many people amazed to see it.

This is more or less an extra time period to buy. I personally think we are going to six digits very soon.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
    • View Profile

This is not the top ATH that bitcoin has reached in the cycle, because we are still waiting for another ATH next year which is likely to occur in Q1 or early 2025. This is only the ATH before the halving, after the halving we will see the price of bitcoin even higher and touch more than $100K.

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1068
  • Last Active: Today at 09:40:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
By seeing the new ATH  $73K achievement of bitcoin before the halving, I predict that the price of bitcoin will be higher after the halving, this is just a prediction from some people here. and I agree with them, that's why I still keep my bitcoins and coins, I'm not in a hurry to sell them. because I still hope bitcoin will touch more than $100K
Still not stable with bitcoin price and I doubt will raise more than $100k before halving, the count down live with halving without 39 days its not easy with bitcoin still get correction moment. I wish bitcoin can raise the most higher price before halving and give space for some my altcoin holding recovery back to the higher price.
Current bitcoin price still stuck on $69k after dropping last two days, need several days later for bitcoin back to higher price and halving more close and less chance to see with bitcoin hit above $100k

Offline legend45

• Legendary
    • View Profile

Still not stable with bitcoin price and I doubt will raise more than $100k before halving, the count down live with halving without 39 days its not easy with bitcoin still get correction moment. I wish bitcoin can raise the most higher price before halving and give space for some my altcoin holding recovery back to the higher price.
Current bitcoin price still stuck on $69k after dropping last two days, need several days later for bitcoin back to higher price and halving more close and less chance to see with bitcoin hit above $100k

$100K will happen after the halfway point probably Q3 or Q4 this year. so we should keep holding our bitcoins. Don't rush to sell it. The journey to the bull season is still long. We hunt for altcoins to add to our collection.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG