follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Binance getting Banned the Second time?  (Read 308 times)

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
Is Binance getting Banned the Second time?
« on: March 05, 2024, 11:11:06 AM »
Yesterday, I came across this news where the Financial Crimes called the Binance CEO to present himself on or before the 4th, if not they will take drastic issues.

You can read it here: https://punchng.com/reps-summon-binance-boss-over-alleged-terrorism-financing/

If you ask me, I'd say I'm not scared of what action they want to take. It won't be surprising that most of them even have their money saved in Binance. But has the case of Binance P2P not working, I saw some people online panicking and looking for means to sell out their USDT in fear. This would only make you lose all your money and sell in loss.

We're in the bull market and everything seems bullish, I'll suggest that, instead of getting scared, everyone should find another alternative that will help them sell or gain USDT in profit

Now, how many of you know that  Bitget rewards Merchants on their platform? They give up to 5 USD and above to Escrows that sell 1k USD and above and also have a limited offer for new users trading on P2P.

Then do you also know that OKX exchange is good for airdrop? All those that mined ICE will tell you

*NO PROMO HERE*
We need to start opening our eyes that they're opportunities out there. The best we can do for each other is to help each other, as the Nigerian government are not ready to help.

Like I said, is best we help each other. If anybody have other ways we earn in USD regardless of the crisis. Share it here so others can learn and be calm and see that in every storm there's always a great opportunity out there

I repeat don't sell your USD at loss. USD will rise just watch and see

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Is Binance getting Banned the Second time?
« on: March 05, 2024, 11:11:06 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
Re: Is Binance getting Banned the Second time?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 10:37:05 PM »
Yesterday, I came across this news where the Financial Crimes called the Binance CEO to present himself on or before the 4th, if not they will take drastic issues.

You can read it here: https://punchng.com/reps-summon-binance-boss-over-alleged-terrorism-financing/

If you ask me, I'd say I'm not scared of what action they want to take. It won't be surprising that most of them even have their money saved in Binance. But has the case of Binance P2P not working, I saw some people online panicking and looking for means to sell out their USDT in fear. This would only make you lose all your money and sell in loss.

We're in the bull market and everything seems bullish, I'll suggest that, instead of getting scared, everyone should find another alternative that will help them sell or gain USDT in profit

Now, how many of you know that  Bitget rewards Merchants on their platform? They give up to 5 USD and above to Escrows that sell 1k USD and above and also have a limited offer for new users trading on P2P.

Then do you also know that OKX exchange is good for airdrop? All those that mined ICE will tell you

*NO PROMO HERE*
We need to start opening our eyes that they're opportunities out there. The best we can do for each other is to help each other, as the Nigerian government are not ready to help.

Like I said, is best we help each other. If anybody have other ways we earn in USD regardless of the crisis. Share it here so others can learn and be calm and see that in every storm there's always a great opportunity out there

I agree to that bro everyone should look out for alternative including bybit and other crypto exchange platforms that's more secure like binance with a safe p2p exchange. Look at the current actions took on binance well many of us are being affected here some are in fear of selling their crypto don't worry try another alternative but this actions is really not worth it. Banned of binance is not the solution only making things more difficult for investor's.

Offline iamcryptic

• Under Review
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 45
  • Last Active: Today at 11:07:37 AM
    • View Profile

Search Karma 10 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2024, 08:19:32 AM »

*NO PROMO HERE*

I agree to that bro everyone should look out for alternative including bybit and other crypto exchange platforms that's more secure like binance with a safe p2p exchange. Look at the current actions took on binance well many of us are being affected here some are in fear of selling their crypto don't worry try another alternative but this actions is really not worth it. Banned of binance is not the solution only making things more difficult for investor's.

Yeah true, despite binance issues other cex have thrived. You mentioned one, but I' also think Bitget is a good alternative. I used their p2p yesterday and I was impressed by their platform.. good rates, etc. will definitely try it out again..

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2024, 10:08:02 PM »
Nobody is afraid but prevention is better than cure. Oboy this thing you are saying is just a mere message that will make people to lost their funds trapped down Binance. I will not only support the selling but I am very much and strongly advocating that everybody should move their coins out from Binance and watch the drama from afar. When Binance itself said we should remove our coins and you are here encouraging people to keep their funds in their. As for I have moved mine out from Binance and uninstalled the app from my phone.

Offline Best

• Activity: 46
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 11:26:09 AM
    • View Profile

Karma 10 Posts Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2024, 02:14:08 AM »
Nobody is afraid but prevention is better than cure. Oboy this thing you are saying is just a mere message that will make people to lost their funds trapped down Binance. I will not only support the selling but I am very much and strongly advocating that everybody should move their coins out from Binance and watch the drama from afar. When Binance itself said we should remove our coins and you are here encouraging people to keep their funds in their. As for I have moved mine out from Binance and uninstalled the app from my phone.

I am not encouraging anyone to leave their coin on Binance. All I am trying to point out here is, instead of panic selling why not be calm and look for better cex to send your money to which I already pointed out. Read it again, you will see the whole story is about been calm and not selling your usdt at loss

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 54
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 09:56:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2024, 07:51:45 AM »

*NO PROMO HERE*

Yeah true, despite binance issues other cex have thrived. You mentioned one, but I' also think Bitget is a good alternative. I used their p2p yesterday and I was impressed by their platform.. good rates, etc. will definitely try it out again..

Yes, I also used Bitget's P2P service some days back and I definitely recommend.

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 811
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 07:58:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2024, 09:52:33 AM »
Amidst the binance federal government saga, what is advisable to do now is to move out your funds from binance moreover, binance already sent a mail to their members more especially the Nigeria community to do the needful by removing their coin and assets from every trading pairs and as a matter of fact, they have removed all NGN trading pairs which should send a strong message to everyone Nigerian dealing with binance.

We actually have no idea if binance would ban Nigeria from accessing their platform or not we do not know their next move. So far Nigerians should be amongst the highest traffic binance get on daily basis so I think banning Nigeria would not be the resolve by binance but a strict measures would be put in place.
Nevertheless, as a smart trader and crypto enthusiast, it is wise that you take necessary steps to protect your interests first before any story comes up. Already binance issued a statement with respect to that and what is left for us to do now is to act accordingly as they have said. Do not be trapped while watching to see what unveils itself.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2024, 09:52:33 AM »

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 779
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 10:54:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2024, 12:04:43 PM »
It is unsafe to keep your coins in an exchange, but those who still gave their coins in binance still gave access to it. It is Naira that has been delisted from the exchange. You can still use USDT or any cryptocurrency in Binance.

USDT is a stable coin because it is pegged with USD, and is not volatile in nature, so there is no bullish or bear season for it. It is our Naira that is depreciating over USD.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2024, 01:06:32 PM »
It is unsafe to keep your coins in an exchange, but those who still gave their coins in binance still gave access to it. It is Naira that has been delisted from the exchange. You can still use USDT or any cryptocurrency in Binance.
As a Nigerian we all know that cryptocurrency can't be used to buy anything yet and we were using Binance to exchange from cryptocurrency to the local currency without paying of any fee and now that the naira option is no longer there what is the use for? I don't advise anyone to use it again because anything can happen at any time. Binance didn't inform anyone before disabling he p2p. We only wake and saw the malfunctioning of the feature. So if you have coin in there there will be a day that your coins will locked and frozen there. Guy it's like it has been long you used it even the last trading option people were using to collect their last coin from the app has been stopped. And even crypto to crypto transaction has a very high fee.

Offline The Trader

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 10
  • Last Active: March 12, 2024, 11:25:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 3
    10 Posts Topic Starter First Post
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2024, 01:18:11 PM »

You can read it here: https://punchng.com/reps-summon-binance-boss-over-alleged-terrorism-financing/ [nofollow]

*NO PROMO HERE*

Since Binance is leaving, we must search for alternatives. Your recommendation is good, but I also noticed that some Nigerian users have already shifted to Bitget and other CEXs. I hope this FOMO will end soon and the crypto situation in Nigeria will be stable once again.

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 08:02:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2024, 01:52:10 PM »
The whole situation is somehow disturbing and would affect so many Binance users in sort of ways. But as Nigerians, we tend to figure out escape plans in difficult situations. Interestingly this ban would promote more usage of decentralized wallets than centralize wallet.

I think we have to accept the fact that some of us would still sell out our usdt at loss due to certain conditions. Not everyone would want to alt for other platforms due to trust issues or perhaps the over familiarity with Binance. Some people might prefer to sell to those they are in physical contact with or to those outside the p2p medium. By selling to these people, there would negotiations which might result to the seller selling below normal price.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████