follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: 72 , are we going to break 75k at last?  (Read 1133 times)

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: 72 , are we going to break 75k at last?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2024, 07:36:54 PM »
I thought we could see $75k before a correction, but it looks like the whales decided to take profits today.
But if the market does not panic, it is possible that whales will start buying again and the price will rebound back towards $75k.
When we will see $75k? Do you assume it will be in the near future? Sure, there must be a correction before it continues to raise up to $80k. If Bitcoin price jumps to $75k in the next few days, it may drop again around $72k -$73k before it tries to increase to $78k and above.

Market won't be panic, people who feel panic!  :D
Long term whales may stop buying because they already have enough coins on their wallets. But the whales who target a short term profits, may try to manipulate the market. But we must understand that they won't panic because they are experienced enough.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2024, 07:36:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline armanda90

• Activity: 1076
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:13:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2024, 08:45:44 PM »
When we will see $75k? Do you assume it will be in the near future? Sure, there must be a correction before it continues to raise up to $80k. If Bitcoin price jumps to $75k in the next few days, it may drop again around $72k -$73k before it tries to increase to $78k and above.

Market won't be panic, people who feel panic!  :D
Long term whales may stop buying because they already have enough coins on their wallets. But the whales who target a short term profits, may try to manipulate the market. But we must understand that they won't panic because they are experienced enough.
I don't sure near future we can see bitcoin raise $75k after latest higher price on $73k just existing awhile and bitcoin dropping almost one month difficult get higher price any more. I have the same opinion with you how bitcoin potential may drop again under $70k after stuck more than one month and bitcoin difficult on bullish moment.
Some holder still panic with little market correction and make bitcoin can't hold on higher price for longer time, after $73k is the new all time high how much next target and when its happening?

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1726
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2024, 09:47:57 PM »
Some holder still panic with little market correction and make bitcoin can't hold on higher price for longer time, after $73k is the new all time high how much next target and when its happening?
Stockholders do not have good market experience and rush to get big profits in the quickest and shortest possible time. Maybe some of them will sell but it is good that this will not have an impact on the market.

Returning to our main topic, I think that the 75K target is very close to reach, perhaps within a few days, especially as we rapidly approach the halving event, and then we will definitely see things change for the better.

As for when it will happen, we may need a few months in most cases until we see the tangible impact of halving on the ground.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 793
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2024, 12:13:11 AM »
Stockholders do not have good market experience and rush to get big profits in the quickest and shortest possible time. Maybe some of them will sell but it is good that this will not have an impact on the market.

Returning to our main topic, I think that the 75K target is very close to reach, perhaps within a few days, especially as we rapidly approach the halving event, and then we will definitely see things change for the better.

As for when it will happen, we may need a few months in most cases until we see the tangible impact of halving on the ground.
I agree with you, we cannot see such price before the halving which is close at hand. After the halving is when we will see such pri e of 75k,and above. This is the time for investors to keep their bitcoin and wait for the halving event to come and go, before they can conclude on what to do next. Just Hodli, relaxand watch the market moving to the next direction.

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:15:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2024, 12:15:51 AM »
I thought we could see $75k before a correction, but it looks like the whales decided to take profits today.
But if the market does not panic, it is possible that whales will start buying again and the price will rebound back towards $75k.
Whales will not get panic when small traders sell off, instead the whales and Institutions are the caused of panic because they can make big price movement in the market. Institutions and whales already have holdings, so if they want to sell, it will cause panic. But the thing is we don't exactly know what price will they sell their assets. But if we back test the chart, usually the big volume occur in every swing point. So it's better to sell when the price is near the swing point.
Paying attention to how Whales enter and go from that market needs to be done.
Just follow how the Whales move, never fight it.

They do manipulations pretty well, make FOMO, make FUD to make more profit.
Retailers like us are just sheep to them, and they keep giving bait to keep going in and out.

I get your point, but we can also ride with those whales? if we see large sell orders then we shouldn't bite on it and be nervous. But instead when the price goes down then buy more and vice versa.

Not so fast with the $75k though, we might have to go to halving before we can see this price or even higher at $80k. I believed post-halving, demand will go up as everyone is trying to get into bitcoin as it will be more scarce than ever.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2024, 12:59:15 AM »
Let's see if Bitcoin can reach $75k in the next few days. Honestly, I also expect this although I'm not really sure due to some bad news. I saw few bad news yesterday, but it seems no effect on the market. If it really brings no impact on the market, I am also optimistic we will see $75k soon. We are almost in Bitcoin halving time, it should be easy to trigger the increase in Bitcoin price.

Why we need several months?
Even before the halving, we already saw the impact of Bitcoin halving.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline philipma1957

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1646
  • Last Active: Today at 05:42:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    One year Anniversary 25 Polls 10 Polls
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2024, 03:27:32 AM »
Let's see if Bitcoin can reach $75k in the next few days. Honestly, I also expect this although I'm not really sure due to some bad news. I saw few bad news yesterday, but it seems no effect on the market. If it really brings no impact on the market, I am also optimistic we will see $75k soon. We are almost in Bitcoin halving time, it should be easy to trigger the increase in Bitcoin price.

I agree we could shoot way up 🆙 75,80,85 by friday is easy to see happen.

or not.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2024, 03:27:32 AM »

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1726
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:28 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2024, 12:43:05 AM »
Most likely, the effect that we saw during the last period is due to the ETF and not due to halving. The real effect of halving or the decrease in rewards has not yet begun.

As for why it takes months to see the effect of halving? This is because reducing mining rewards by half takes some time for its effect to appear. There are large quantities already present in the market, and the effect of reducing rewards will not appear until after a period of time. I do not know exactly how much, but I guess it is months compared to previous cycles.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:49:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2024, 03:56:00 PM »
The recent flash crash is said to has happened during Asian trading hours and some say it could be due to strengthening of the US dollar. The more expensive the dollar, the more expensive the Bitcoin (which is primarily denominated and traded in the USD), making it too expensive for potential buyers.
Dollar going up also means some investors might want to jump from from BTC to USD as they can have quick gains in much safer investment.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2024, 08:05:33 PM »
-snip-
Not so fast with the $75k though, we might have to go to halving before we can see this price or even higher at $80k. I believed post-halving, demand will go up as everyone is trying to get into bitcoin as it will be more scarce than ever.
Dropping by half of the current price or some correction that will occur is quite normal.
Because the bitcoin market looks so saturated and in need of correction, this will be an opportunity for traders to start accumulating bitcoin at a cheaper price.

But panicked novice traders will sell their bitcoin holdings cheaply as the price continues to fall.
This is an opportunity to do DCA, but also be prepared with a strategy and spare money.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:33:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2024, 06:52:41 AM »
now that Bitcoin crossed the highest now

All-time high
Mar 11, 2024 (30 minutes ago)
$72,242.51

so seeing this mate, are we going to see 75k ATH any time soon? because the market growing crazy and for all time making this high
is something the whole community must celebrate,and I think there will be no correction coming now.
Well after asking this thread and the whole March did not bring us 75k  in which this made me sad so now I will update the question to......

Are we finally going to break 75k this month of April since halving month recorded?

Again I will update question once we broke this price and to check for another increase .

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 754
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:58:04 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2024, 10:54:16 PM »
Yes for sure, the $75k price tag is a done deal to happen before the end of the year. It can happen in this Q2 of the year or the Q3. Whichever way, I believe the price of bitcoin will surge to $75k, even above it. All we ought to do is be patient and trust the movement of the bitcoin price even if Bitcoin experiences a correction after the halving because a correction would happen before Bitcoin begins to surge again which will push its price to a higher of $100k above.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2024, 10:41:57 AM »
Yes for sure, the $75k price tag is a done deal to happen before the end of the year. It can happen in this Q2 of the year or the Q3. Whichever way, I believe the price of bitcoin will surge to $75k, even above it. All we ought to do is be patient and trust the movement of the bitcoin price even if Bitcoin experiences a correction after the halving because a correction would happen before Bitcoin begins to surge again which will push its price to a higher of $100k above.
Hopefully what you hope for in Bitcoin will soon be achieved, looking at the current situation it seems very difficult to reach the price you want. At least there should be more good news like last time's ETF which could trigger whales to buy Bitcoin in very large amounts.

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1226
  • Last Active: Today at 11:13:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2024, 10:49:52 AM »
now that Bitcoin crossed the highest now

All-time high
Mar 11, 2024 (30 minutes ago)
$72,242.51

so seeing this mate, are we going to see 75k ATH any time soon? because the market growing crazy and for all time making this high
is something the whole community must celebrate,and I think there will be no correction coming now.

The price of BTC will rise by the end of this April itself, at the moment when the American government has announced to sell bitcoins, due to which the price of bitcoins is low in the current market.  So if the American government stops selling bitcoins, surely the price of bitcoins will touch 80k.  Because there are many reasons for Bitcoin price to increase this year and may be massive investor rush, and Bitcoin ETF approval will increase Bitcoin price.  And everyone believes in Bitcoin which is why all the investors have massive long-term holdings of Bitcoin for 2025.  Because peak bull market awaits in 2025 where Bitcoin price is very likely to hit peak price.

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2024, 04:02:09 PM »
Relax guys, this sometimes takes a long time but then in the blink of an eye we will be close to $100,000. At least we are at these levels, remember how desperate the bear market was? We are currently at 67,506, very close to the previous ath and also close to the most recent one. I don't know when we will get to $75,000, but we will get there and pass it, that's for sure.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀