follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: How does a negative Karma Notification make you feel?  (Read 778 times)

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:07:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
Re: How does a negative Karma Notification make you feel?
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 06:38:33 AM »
So,. In reality, it will be completely offside to find a user with just 1 or no positive karma at all earn the best color in rating, this is no possible, though I believe there are chances of a user earning a lot of positve karma without a rating color, but the former is not possible, else, even campaign managers will not value the best color rating that much, but will continue to only hire those with higher number of earned positive karma.
Do you have proof of that? Choosing the best members based on one criterion, which is positive Karma, indicates the laziness of the campaign manager, and if there is a manager who relies on this only to choose the best members, it is better to highlight about that case.

You are chosen to join signatures based on many factors, and the lack of a positive camera does not mean that you will not be chosen, just as your thinking about knowing who gave you a negative Karma to give him a negative one will ultimately lead to the failure of the system.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2024, 06:38:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:30:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2024, 07:03:42 AM »
And to be honest with you all, I felt a really strong rage in me, and I think what annoyed me the most is the fact that I don't know who gave it, I really would have loved to retaliate by giving back same negative Karma to the user multiple times, because that made me to actually go back to all my posts from the like 3 days back; to present, and can't really find any post or comment that should warrant anyone giving me a negative Karma, in the end, there is nothing I can do other than to forgo it, that's let it go, but this actually brings me down to asking this questions.
That's the primary reason why the admin does not publicly put the information about whoever gave negative karma to another user. It will surely create a conflict with another user, and we will have a toxic community that will become the root of all issues that may occur in the future.

• Is it right to give negative Karma as a way of showing disagreement of or in someone's opinion/comment?
  • Have you ever gotten that negative Karma Notification when you least expect it? How did make you feel? Please be honest.
-For me, NO. If you disagree with someone's opinion, you can directly quote the post and have your input regarding the discussion. If you simply put negative karma just because you disagree with someone's opinion, isn't it the same as abusing it? What I think is negative karma only deserves to be given to those users who plagiarize, post a false accusation, spread a possible scam campaign, and so on.

-No, hopefully not. Because I always try my best to be myself and give my opinion on the topics I only know. I don't engage in any discussion that I don't relate to the topic.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:04:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2024, 11:37:42 AM »
So, yesterday, I got a notification from our dear telegram notification bot that I received one negative Karma,

And to be honest with you all, I felt a really strong rage in me, and I think what annoyed me the most is the fact that I don't know who gave it, I really would have loved to retaliate by giving back same negative Karma to the user multiple times, because that made me to actually go back to all my posts from the like 3 days back; to present, and can't really find any post or comment that should warrant anyone giving me a negative Karma, in the end, there is nothing I can do other than to forgo it, that's let it go, but this actually brings me down to asking this questions.

• Is it right to give negative Karma as a way of showing disagreement of or in someone's opinion/comment?
  • Have you ever gotten that negative Karma Notification when you least expect it? How did make you feel? Please be honest.

Receiving negative karma is really scary because it always worries me that I have gone wrong somewhere. But I can't exactly determine where exactly my mistake is. And if I can't figure out which post I got negative karma from, that would really piss me off. So direct forum admin is urgently needed to fix these issues quickly. I think it would definitely be better if he made an effort to look at the negative views. Then all users will find the right place to correct their mistakes.

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9504
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:17:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2024, 11:51:45 AM »
Receiving negative karma is really scary because it always worries me that I have gone wrong somewhere. But I can't exactly determine where exactly my mistake is. And if I can't figure out which post I got negative karma from, that would really piss me off. So direct forum admin is urgently needed to fix these issues quickly. I think it would definitely be better if he made an effort to look at the negative views. Then all users will find the right place to correct their mistakes.

Nobody is going to give you negative karma for making a mistake somewhere, as you say, I think you give it too much importance and that you confuse some concept. Negative karma, as is the case at hand, could be caused by bad behavior, spam, lack of respect towards a user, for example, but not by making a mistake.

As you already know, the administrator has an extensive list of things to do on the forum and cannot be everywhere.

If you allow me, I'll tell you that maybe you should worry more about the red dot on your profile than about making a simple mistake. You have positive karma, take a look at the Quality Bar post and try to solve it ;)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2024, 11:16:23 AM »
Nobody is going to give you negative karma for making a mistake somewhere, as you say, I think you give it too much importance and that you confuse some concept. Negative karma, as is the case at hand, could be caused by bad behavior, spam, lack of respect towards a user, for example, but not by making a mistake.

As you already know, the administrator has an extensive list of things to do on the forum and cannot be everywhere.
The only thing is that no matter how much we want to ignore the Karma issue it is not possible to ignore it because it shows on everyone's profile and of course most of users thought like this the one with the highest amount will have more quality than other users unless he is doing karma farming or abusing. And talking about Mistakes, I would say Spam, Plagiarism, and disrespecting other users by using slang are both in the line of Mistake.
If you allow me, I'll tell you that maybe you should worry more about the red dot on your profile than about making a simple mistake. You have positive karma, take a look at the Quality Bar post and try to solve it ;)
This is good point I have seen recently that admin post on the announcement board Quality Bar. But I am seeing that not everyone is having this bar on their profile.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 05:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2024, 10:06:20 AM »
I will not agree that receiving a negative Karma is scary, it's not scary at all, for even in life's journey to the top, one must encounter several ups and downs from time to time, we can use the journey of bitcoin from the price of $2 to over $70,000 as a clear example, imagine how many times the price of bitcoin rose, and ended up dropping back even below where it started rising from, many in bitcoin's journey to where it is today gave up on bitcoin because they expected and wanted it to be a steady and straight forward ride to the top, but unfortunately, it wasn't,, so they dropped by the way side, but bitcoin still here and doing it's thing today regardless.

That is the same way our journey through life and success is, you will get to the top, and sometimes crash back one or two steps, or even more,  such crashes is not to be feared or be afriad of, but I think where it pains is if and when you don't know the reason why you crashed, for when you don't know the reason, it's hard to find a solution to such crash to prevent it from happening again.

In the same vain, getting negative karma here is not something to be scared of, I mean, I am not afraid of it, but where it annoys me is when I don't know why I got it, or even the post that earned me that negative Karma, it leaves me completely confused as to what I did wrong, and how not to make same mistake again.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline racham02

• Activity: 211
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:04:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2024, 07:59:01 AM »
In my opinion buddy, you get negative karma if someone doesn't like your post or comments.  others might hate you because you have a high rank, they want to damage your rank.  or else you don't follow the rules, the admin will find your posts. There are many reasons why we get negative karma.It's not good if your account has negative karma.  We can be careful with our posts/comments so that we don't get negative karma from others.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2024, 07:59:01 AM »

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2024, 05:35:55 PM »
I think one of the function of the Karma system is to regulate the behaviors of the forum users. For the fear of the negative karma, everyone behave well. But according to my philosophy, if there two people or more people are gathered in one place at time goes there must be a quarrel among members and this happens in any group or society. And some groups or society monetary fine is place to the violators of the rules so for not to pay that fine, everyone maintain their lanes. Because if you pay fine which you have not eaten well, it is painful.

Karma here doesn't have much value but it is painful when it removes from one profile because it makes someone to think differently whether you have offended someone or your writings are not to the standard.

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9504
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:17:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2024, 09:00:31 PM »
In my opinion buddy, you get negative karma if someone doesn't like your post or comments.  others might hate you because you have a high rank, they want to damage your rank.  or else you don't follow the rules, the admin will find your posts. There are many reasons why we get negative karma.It's not good if your account has negative karma.  We can be careful with our posts/comments so that we don't get negative karma from others.

No user can "damage" another user's rank. What's going to happen, in a very short time, is that the admin will disable the signatures of users who don't declare multi-accounts, and in some cases, even demote their accounts to a lower rank, although this could only be done in the worst-case scenario. Karma is not important (although some rules will be implemented soon, but it won't be decisive) for accounts to move up the ranks,. Breaking forum rules is the worst thing to do.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 09:03:07 PM by Freemind »
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██