follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bart Candles - What they are and how they occur - Don't become whalefood >:D  (Read 1818 times)

Offline altcoingamer

• Activity: 1117
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 11
  • Last Active: September 01, 2020, 06:02:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary

I thought this article could be useful to those who keep hearing people in forums/telegram/media outlets using the term "Bart Pattern" in trading or know about it but not really sure what is causing it.  I was thinking of writing an article about this myself and try to explain what it means and what is going on, but I found this article in research of starting my own and I think this explains it far better than I ever could.  It's vital information to understanding how maybe your training as a retail trader is working against you and how you playing it safe on trades maybe making you whale food.

https://medium.com/@getgoodcrew/best-guide-to-trading-barts-you-will-ever-see-c4fb0db24ff

Once you read the explanation of how it works and why, you'll understand how easily this market is being manipulated.. just this morning you saw people looking to buy the market breakout and whales using that liquidity to open up shorts.  It's so hard to trade since every conventional form of trading you are taught will work against you.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline felixesteban

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • eLYQD ICO
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: December 03, 2021, 07:48:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
It is a very informative article. Thanks for sharing. We need to learn to trade safely so we can keep ourselves away from whales.
............eLYQD  -  Decentralized ............ Vaping Industry Marketplace
..____________________________Linkedin WhitepaperFacebookTwitterTelegram_________________________..

Offline sugarchrisp

• Activity: 847
  • Beyond Protocol Street Team
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: July 09, 2021, 04:21:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
Yeah, it's kind of insane the amount of manipulation that goes on.  Just looking at volume on 1 minute candles on bitfinex it's clear that there's massive amounts of attempted manipulation going on.  Nothing can really be done about it so you have to protect yourself.
Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official altcoinstalks thread

Offline altcoingamer

• View Profile

Yeah, it's kind of insane the amount of manipulation that goes on.  Just looking at volume on 1 minute candles on bitfinex it's clear that there's massive amounts of attempted manipulation going on.  Nothing can really be done about it so you have to protect yourself.

I think the important thing to really take out of all of this if nothing else is to remember that it "IS" being manipulated and manipulation happens all for a reason.. this isn't the end of bitcoin, nor is these last few months been a sign of people losing faith or leaving in droves.. people need to look at the big picture and not just the last candle.

Offline cryptothief

• Activity: 619
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 29, 2020, 07:07:43 PM
    • View Profile

10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
Thanks for the link, that made interesting reading. I think someone already said that the liquidity levels in most coins make manipulation far too easy, and with the financial clout that institutions have, they can engineer much larger moves in the markets. Been 'whalefood' one too many times, completely wiped out my Bitmex funds in less than a week, and was hanging by a thread for most of it. Luckily not too much, but was a tough lesson to learn.
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▄▄██▄▄██████▄
██████████████████▀████▀████████
████████████████▄█▀██████▀████████
███████████████▀▀█▄██████▄█████████
██████████████▄█████▄████▄██████████
████████████████████▀▀██▀▀███████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Smarter
Than Crypto
||ANN
BOUNTY
Medium
Reddit
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
WEB

Offline altcoingamer

• View Profile

Thanks for the link, that made interesting reading. I think someone already said that the liquidity levels in most coins make manipulation far too easy, and with the financial clout that institutions have, they can engineer much larger moves in the markets. Been 'whalefood' one too many times, completely wiped out my Bitmex funds in less than a week, and was hanging by a thread for most of it. Luckily not too much, but was a tough lesson to learn.

Yeah, as they say "that's the price for education... and education is expensive".  I made monumental mistakes in trading when starting, simply because I didn't understand the game I was playing.. over the past couple of years, things have started to make a lot more sense.   Someone said early on to me something I'll never forget... "Trade like you are a millionaire.. because if a millionaire doesn't do your strategy, it won't work".

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG