follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: HODL is it profitable or not?  (Read 710 times)

Offline Bitcoin_Play

• Activity: 48
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: May 12, 2020, 09:36:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Topic Starter Poll Voter 10 Posts
HODL is it profitable or not?
« on: September 06, 2018, 03:15:37 PM »
Each cryptoman is somehow familiar with the term HODL - investing in the crypt by the principle of "bought and hold". About a year ago, when I began to make my first timid steps in the cryptomir, I learned about this strategy, and began to use it.

The first my crypto assets, which I began to walk, are the tokens of the projects that I received for participating in the bounty of these projects. I am a maximalist in my life, so I participated persistently and efficiently in bounty campaigns, especially at the beginning of my crypt career. Bounty of social networks and bounty of blogs, plus different airdrops, allowed me to get hold of a lot of different kinds of tokens from different projects. The sums are of course penny, but in its mass it was going to something impressive.

So month after month I earned tokens and stayed with them, in the hope that these coins would give the cherished X-boxes. Greed, I was attacked by a real toad and a greed for profit. I began to buy different coins and keep them until the moment of the native.

Like many of us, cryptomaniacs, in my crypto-portfolio there appeared tokens favorites. In the next review, I'm not just telling you whether it's profitable or not, I'll bring real figures from life. These figures are very easy to double-check, so my review can be considered a true study.
Если вы возьмёте все деньги мира и разделите их поровну между всеми, то вскоре они опять окажутся в тех же самых карманах, в которых были до этого.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

HODL is it profitable or not?
« on: September 06, 2018, 03:15:37 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG