follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: CRYPTO - Forex bonus 100% on deposit  (Read 70064 times)

Offline LiteForex

• Activity: 0
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 21, 2024, 11:27:19 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
CRYPTO - Forex bonus 100% on deposit
« on: February 05, 2018, 03:58:36 PM »
New promotion from LiteForex: 100% bonus for crypto-deposits

We are happy to announce that a new promotion CRYPTOBONUS 100% is launched today. All our clients will be able to get a 100% bonus when paying cryptocurrency in their trading account with LiteForex.

Every deposit of at least $300 made in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, or Bitcoin Gold will be doubled under this promotion.

Bonus funds may be used as an additional margin for trading. The clients can also trade the bonus off and withdraw it from their trading accounts. Detailed conditions and a bonus promo code on LiteForex site.

Increase your deposit twice right now when making a crypto-deposit with the promo code CRYPTO!

newbie deactivated link:https://www.liteforex.com/promo/codes/?code=CRYPTO&uid=880952068&cid=12409 [nonactive]

Sincerely yours,
LiteForex Investments Limited

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

CRYPTO - Forex bonus 100% on deposit
« on: February 05, 2018, 03:58:36 PM »

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

Re: CRYPTO - Forex bonus 100% on deposit
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2018, 09:31:01 AM »
LiteForex is launching CRYPTOBATTLE contest

Unprecedented big prizes in BTC are waiting for the winners

Dear traders,
We are happy to inform you that our team has developed a new interesting demo contest CRYPTOBATTLE! Demonstrate your proficiency in margin trading in cryptocurrency competing with traders from all over the globe! The first contest week starts on 12.02.2018.
CRYPTOBATTLE from LiteForex allows you to assess the potential of cryptocurrency instruments, perfect your trading skills and win a big prize without risking your own deposit!

The contest prize fund amounts to 1.3 bitcoins weekly! Prizes are real money and are paid in clients’ bitcoin wallets.

Catch your chance to become the first in the CRYPTOBATTLE demo contest and win a truly impressive prize!

newbie deactivated link:https://www.liteforex.com/contests/demo/cryptobattle/?uid=880952068&cid=12409 [nonactive] in the first stage of the CRYPTOBATTLE demo contest right now!
And may the strongest win!

Best regards,
The LiteForex team.

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 02:41:35 PM »
Dear traders,

In continue predicting for Ethereum.

Unfortunately, all those, who are waiting with Ethereum long positions opened, will have to wait for some more time.

Since my last forecast, the situation for Ethereum has hardly changed, the indicators are still showing differently directed movements.

The market is trading flat. What will happen next?

newbie deactivated link:https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/analysis-for-ethusd-thats-the-beginning-of-the-end/?uid=880952068&cid=12409 [nonactive]

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2018, 11:01:53 AM »
LiteForex launches cryptocurrency trading

Crypto-pairs with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dashcoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, LiteCoin, Monero, Ripple and ZCash can now be traded in

Dear clients,
We are glad to announce that LiteForex has launched trading in cryptocurrency pairs, including:

BCHBTC (BitCoin Cash vs BitCoin)
BCHETH (BitCoin Cash vs Ethereum)
BCHUSD (BitCoin Cash vs US Dollar)
DSHBTC (Dashcoin vs BitCoin)
DSHUSD (Dashcoin vs US Dollar)
ETCBTC (Ethereum Classic vs BitCoin)
ETCUSD (Ethereum Classic vs US Dollar)
ETHBTC (Ethereum vs BitCoin)
ETHUSD (Ethereum vs US Dollar)
ETHLTC (Ethereum vs LiteCoin)
LTCBTC (LiteCoin vs BitCoin)
LTCUSD (LiteCoin vs US Dollar)
XMRBTC (Monero vs BitCoin)
XMRUSD (Monero vs US Dollar)
XRPUSD (Ripple vs US Dollar)
ZECBTC (ZCash vs Bitcoin)
ZECUSD (ZCash vs US Dollar)
BTCUSD (BItcoin vs. US dollar)

Cryptocurrency trading can be done in all accounts and trading platforms (MT4 and MT5) in a 24/5 mode.
Our liquidity providers will ensure the best cryptocurrency quotes and fast execution.
Aggregated liquidity allows us to provide our clients the best prices while your trades will be protected by many years of LiteForex’s experience and reputation.

newbie deactivated link:http://"https://www.liteforex.com/trading/trading-instruments/crypto/?uid=880952068&cid=12409" [nonactive]

Best regards,
The LiteForex team

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 10:21:40 AM »
Analysis for BTCUSD: the last ticket to the moon

Bitcoin is a good guy! It’s accurately following the predicted route and has already passed through all the key points, suggested for the period

Dear friends,

I go on reading the charts and trying to predict our old Bitcoin’s future.

Let’s look at the last forecast. We see that Bitcoin was obediently moving within the suggested trend lines.

newbie deactivated link:http://"https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/analysis-for-btcusd-the-last-ticket-to-the-moon/?uid=880952068&cid=12409" [nonactive]

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 10:19:52 AM »
Trading in cryptocurrencies in a 24/7 mode for LiteForex’s clients

The LiteForex company now provides round-the clock access to the crypto-market

Dear clients,

We are glad to share some good news with you: from now on, cryptocurrencies will be available for you to trade in 24 hours per day, 7 days per week!

Since cryptocurrencies were included on LiteForex’s list of trading tools, they’ve become extremely popular with our clients, being a promising margin trading tool. Looking for more opportunities for you to make profits, we are now ready to provide you 24-hour access to the market of cryptocurrencies.

Sell or buy popular cryptocurrencies whenever you want. Make use of margin trading opportunities choosing crypto-pairs from the list and boost the potential of your trading strategies in a 24/7 mode.

Best regards,
LiteForex

newbie deactivated link:http://"https://www.liteforex.com/trading/trading-instruments/crypto/?uid=880952068&cid=12409" [nonactive]

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 04:39:33 PM »
LiteForex invite traders to participate in BEST OF THE BEST demo contest

The winners will get a marvellous opportunity to start a trader’s career on the Social Trading platform with a big initial capital!

The prize fund of the newbie deactivated link:https://www.liteforex.com/contests/demo/best/?uid=880952068&cid=13609 [nonactive] demo contest that will be shared among the best 5 traders amounts to $4000 monthly.

The registration of participants in the first launch of the BEST OF THE BEST demo contest has already started!

Take part in our new contest and prove that your trading strategy yields the most profit with the least risk. Provide yourself with a brilliant career and win a big money prize!

Best Regards, LiteForex

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2018, 04:39:33 PM »

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 11:45:01 AM »
Analysis for BCHBTC: Search for the Bottom

All-round market view of Bitcoin Cash against BTC. Key levels and the most likely scenarios
In this post, I applied: candlesticks, all-round market view, market balance level, oscillators, trading volume indicator, key levels.

Dear friends,

I understand that now all cryptocurrency investors are focused on Bitcoin. All the rest altcoins are wrongly forgotten in this situation; and it is when Bitcoin features the strongest moves, the true nature of an altcoin is revealed and we see, which one was just speculative interest, and which is supported by strong buyers, who are willing to defend their positions. Therefore, as a trader and an asset manager, I am the most interested in the analysis of altcoins, their price moves, compared to falling down Bitcoin.

Today, I’d like to see how Bitcoin Cash is doing.

Unfortunately, there is hardly any news background for Bitcoin Cash; and so, fundamentally, Cash price moves depend on the events, associated with Bitcoin.

newbie deactivated link:http://"https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/analysis-for-bchbtc-search-for-the-bottom/?uid=880952068&cid=12409" [nonactive]

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2018, 11:13:05 AM »
BCHBTC analysis: a Mafia Game

Analysis for Bitcoin Cash to BTC. Updated BCH scenario, based on growing Bitcoin. Targets to trade Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin Cash key levels.
In this post, I applied the following tools: fundamental analysis, all-round market view, graphic analysis, market balance level, oscillators, volume profile, key levels, trendline analysis, market sentiment analysis.

Dear friends!

I’m carefully watching Bitcoin Cash state and the hot battle between BCH administration and BitPico hacking group.

BCH developers decided to apply rather primitive tools to fight with the naughty BitPico. BitcoinCash Core started blocking IP addresses of the nods, suspected in unnatural activity, threatening the nods of the users that may be guilty of nothing. This idea looks like a “Mafia” game. First block, then find out, which was killed, a Mafiosi or a common person.

The fact itself that such blocking is possible means the network centralization, badly affecting BCH.

Another thing that hints at BCH centralization is the location of nods. According to BitPico, around a half of all blockchain key nods are on the Alibaba cloud servers.

newbie deactivated link:http://"https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/bchbtc-analysis-a-mafia-game/?uid=880952068&cid=12409" [nonactive]

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2018, 03:37:41 PM »
A new currency of accounts is introduced - millibitcoin

You are now able to open your trading account in millibitcoins
Dear clients!

Our team has noticed that deposits and withdrawals in Bitcoin are becoming more and more popular, as well as trading in cryptocurrency assets themselves. In this regard, to reduce our clients’ conversion costs, we decided to please you with our innovation and added a new account currency, MBT.

When opening any account with LiteForex, you are now able to select millibitcoin (MBT) as your base account currency. Thus, the base account currency is a sub-BTC unit, representing one thousandth (0.001) of the Bitcoin price.

Open a cryptocurrency trading account, trade cryptocurrencies and make profits from the differences in the exchange rates of the most volatile financial instruments with LiteForex.

Best Regards,

LiteForex Team

newbie deactivated link:https://my.liteforex.com/ru/trading/?type=crypto&uid=880952068&cid=12409 [nonactive]

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2018, 12:30:51 PM »
XMRUSD analysis: Perfect Growth Potential!

Updated XMRUSD trading forecast
Should you buy Monero now and what is the best price to buy?
In this post I applied the following tools: fundamental analysis, candlestick patterns, all-round market view, oscillators, volume profile, graphic analysis, trendline analysis.
Dear friends,

I go on my series of cryptocurrency price forecasts. Today, I’d like to analyze the situation for XMRUSD.

Monero has featured the most impressive growth during the last two weeks. You see in Monero/Dollar chart that it has been about 63% up/

What are the reasons for such a price surge of XMRUSD and should we buy it now? I’ll try to find out below.

Read more newbie deactivated link:https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/xmrusd-analysis-perfect-growth-potential/?uid=880952068&cid=1240 [nonactive]

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2018, 10:09:11 AM »
ETHBTC analysis: to fit into reversal!

ETHBTC analysis and the updated middle-term forecast for Ethereum. ETH key levels and Ethereum general outlook.
In this post I applied the following tools: fundamental analysis, all-round market view, oscillators, key levels, graphic analysis, trendline analysis, Renko chart, Kagi chart, Line Breakout chart, Tic-Tac-Toe chart.
Dear friends,

I go on my cryptocurrency price predictions and today I’d like to dwell upon Ethereum and analyze the ETHBTC trend.

First, let’s see how accurately the ETHBTC price matched to my last forecast.

Read more newbie deactivated link:https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/ethbtc-analysis-to-fit-into-reversal/?uid=585411880&cid=12056 [nonactive]

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2018, 12:19:02 PM »
LTCBTC analysis: the rocket is ready to launch

Litecoin: Forecast and analysis of the LTCBTC for the medium term
Identifying trends, key levels and the most relevant scenario
In this post, I used fundamental analysis, panoramic market survey, oscillator analysis, key level analysis, trend analysis, indicator analysis, Renko chart and Linear Breakthrough, Tic-Tac-Toe, Kagi

Dear friends,

Today I would like to do another forecast for the Litecoin and update the scenario for the pair LTCBTC.

I noticed that my last forecast for this pair was written on 21.06.2018, i.e. it has been more than three months.

Read more on LiteForex site newbie deactivated link:https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/ltcbtc-analysis-the-rocket-is-ready-to-launch/?uid=585411880&cid=12056 [nonactive]

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2018, 12:19:22 PM »
ETHUSD Analysis: Trading In the Channel

ETHUSD analytics and the updated Ethereum forecast. Is ETH worth buying? Where will the price for the most popular altcoin will go?
In this post I applied the following tools: fundamental analysis, all-round market view, market balance level, volume profile, graphic analysis, trendline analysis, Range bars, Tic-Tac-Toe chart.
Dear friends,

As usual, the second crypto analysis in the week is ETHUSD analysis. Ethereum is actively striving for the status of the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap, and no other coin has shifted ETH from its top position for a long term.

Read more on LiteForex site newbie deactivated link:https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/ethusd-analysis-trading-in-the-channel/?uid=585411880&cid=12056 [nonactive]

Offline LiteForex

• View Profile

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2018, 10:25:25 AM »

BCHBTC Analysis: Double Bottom

Analysis for Bitcoin Cash to BTC. Updated scenario to trade BCH amid the rising Bitcoin. Targets and key levels to trade BCHBTC
In this post, I applied the following tools: fundamental analysis, all-round market view, market balance level, oscillators, volume profile, graphic analysis, trendline analysis, key levels, Kagi and Tic-Tac-Toe charts.
Dear friends,

Today, I’d like to dwell upon the price of Bitcoin Cash to Bitcoin. I analyzed the pair in July last time, which is a very long period.

Today, I’ll offer you BTC fundamental analysis and trading scenario for BCHBTC pair.

As the last forecast was suggested 3 months ago, it makes no sense to take it into consideration now. I’ll do it again.

newbie deactivated link:http://"https://www.liteforex.com/blog/analysts-opinions/bchbtc-analysis-double-bottom/?uid=880952068&cid=12409" [nonactive]

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG