follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: US President Donald Trump And White House Bullish on Ripple (XRP)  (Read 843 times)

Offline fitload

• Activity: 295
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 04, 2019, 10:30:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Cory Johnson, Ripple’s chief marketing strategist, revealed that Ripple had been in discussions with the Trump administration. In an interview with Breaker Magazine, Johnson stated how the White House had conducted a fair amount of research on the cryptocurrency industry.

Johnson emphasized the decentralized nature of XRP and stated that Ripple will be a great success due to adoption by banks and other financial institutes.

“There’s clearly a lot of homework going on. The White House, in particular, seems to be thinking about what it means to have 80 percent of bitcoin mining taking place in China and a majority of Ether mining taking place in China,” he said.

Johnson, however, did not reveal what members within the Trump administration the Ripple staff had been interacting with, thus refraining from revealing how seriously the White House was really taking the issue. He says, “I’m Episcopalian, and the joke is we don’t talk about God or money, but we have lots of both. So we haven’t said who we’ve talked to.

Although the market surge is beginning to settle down, XRP is expected to observe a bull session soon. This can be ascertained by the ongoing interest towards the token both in the market and the business side of Ripple. The trump administration considers it as native cryptocurrency and the one with the power to challenge China’s growing industry.

Read More: https://news.bitzamp.com/us-president-donald-trump-and-white-house-bullish-on-ripple-xrp-cory-johnson/

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline sibolis

• Activity: 181
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 25, 2019, 07:05:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
Re: US President Donald Trump And White House Bullish on Ripple (XRP)
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 07:40:18 AM »
It's about time.  I have high hope at this ripple.  I'm new to crypto but my first coin is not bitcoin, not ethereum but this coin, ripple.  Well I loss about 20% in first two weeks after I buy but I hold and now it's getting better.  I hope it will hit $1 per coin at the end of this year.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG